The boy let out a noise akin to a growl when his lover broke there kiss but silenced himself when the girl opened her eyes and they gave a faint glow. “Mine.” was the single word that spilled from her lips before she licked them and gave her full attention to the X men’s *cough*tightass*cough* leader.

The boy soon turned to see what his master-lover was so interested in. He looked each of the uniform clad X men up and down including Storm who had just landed. His eyes seemed to linger on both Wolverine and Storm. He let out a dark chuckle before turning to his master and asking in a leisurely tone “Want me to kill them?”.

The X men tensed when the girl gave him a lazy look but soon relaxed when she replied. “Wheels seems to like them so we’ll leave them be”. the tenseness returned slightly when she added

“But the one with the visor needs an ass whipping”.

The sinister glow returned to the boys eyes as his sharp nails crackled with black energy.

“I assure you that won’t be necessary” came the still calm voice of Charles Xavier threw all the mutants present heads.

The boy disregarded the voice and continued to prowl closer to the X men’s leader. “Stop” is barely heard by the X men as it comes from the girls lips. The boy stops his growling and back flips himself into a crouched position at the girls side.
“Hey wheels” the girl says as if she hadn’t done anything slightly wrong.

“That’s professor Xavier to you” chimed in the leader of the X men, Cyclops.

“Really because the last time I checked I was the one that decided what I said to people” the girl said. Every word laced with venom as she didn’t bother to turn to look for Xavier. She and Tramp were surprised when they heard laughter from the X men. There was no need to look for the mutant because all eyes turned to the short muscled man with metal ‘claws’ coming from between his knuckles. The girls eye caught the white haired woman next to him stifling a chuckle with a fake clearing of her throat.

“What was that girl?” one-eye I mean Cyclops bellowed with a constipated look marring his face. “You heard me boy scout” the girl bellowed right back at him.

“Yeah you heard her One-Eye” the short man that had been laughing said .

“One-Eye?” the girl questioned before speaking to the boy in an odd language before they both burst into laughter.

“Oh….Oh goddess” the girl managed to sputter out before falling over in a fit of laughing.

“Please do come inside were you can be properly introduced” the honey smooth voice of the professor rang threw all those present minds.

“Sure…sure” the girl said threw giggles as she snapped her fingers and transported them to the place she sensed the professor was located in.

Inside the nicely furnished office of the headmaster of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters the X men and there guests were getting to know each other.

##Xavier’s Office##

“They endangered the children and don’t know how to respect there superiors threshold’s be offered a place in this house and definitely not on the team!” Cyclops’s voice bellowed at the professor.

“Look here One-Eye I’m very respectful but only to those that have proved that they have earned the respect given to them or that I like” Gypsy said as she paused to take a breath before continuing

“And right now you haven’t earned it or been anything than a vane asswhole that whines when he doesn’t get his way” she finished.

Snickers could be heard from other members of the X men. Wolverine in particular since he didn’t bother to hide it like the others. When the leader of the X men’s face flushed red with anger and he stepped a step toward the girl the snickers stopped because a long sharp blade pressed to his neck accompanied by growling meant trouble.

“Down!” the order was cold and clipped as it came from the girls lips.

The boy removed his blade and returned to leaning against the wall to her right.

“I have to agree with Scott on this one professor” the red headed bitch named Jean said in a resigned tone.

“Of course you do Red, if you don’t One-Eye might stop complimenting you on your perpetual plainness” Gypsy said as she put her feet up as she spread her legs like a boy and folded her arms over her large chest.

Jean shot her a look that she didn’t flinch away from for an instant.

“Scott please” the professor said as he blatantly took Gypsy’s side. Scott’s mouth nearly hit the floor when the professor seemingly ignored the disrespect the girl had just showed towards both him and Jean.

“Please introduce yourselves?” the Professor asked of Gypsy and Tramp.

“Gypsy” the girl said in a bored tone. Everyone seemed t be waiting for more but when it was evident she didn’t intend on sharing anymore than that there attention turned to the boy that had asked if she wanted them murdered. He didn’t take his eyes off of the sky visible threw he window thou. “Hey Sunshine tell them your name” Gypsy said in a sarcastic tone. “Tramp” he said about as high as a whisper.

“Yo what kind of names are those” the fire cracker Jubilee stated more than asked. “Our kind” Gypsy said with a smirk sent in Jubilee’s direction. The boy’s jaw seemed to twitch upward by about half a centimeter. “Jubilation” the snowy haired lady admonished the young girl gently.

“X men introduce yourselves” the professor gently ordered.

After introductions were done (to lazy to type them) the pair were bombarded with questions.


Sorry for leaving it at this but if my mom catches me on the computer and not asleep when she gets home I’m as good as dead. Sorry Cee, I’ll update again tomorrow.





You must login () to review.