“So are you two like dating?” came Jubilee’s gossip hungry question. Gypsy and Tramp locked gazes for an instant before she answered. “Something like that” was Gypsy’s cool response.

“How did you end up in that offal place?” Kurt asked with curiosity and pity shining in his golden eyes.

“Our car broke down in the Sahara and they happened to be in the area looking for some new mutant lab rats” she said ,her voice cool as ice.

“What were you doing in the Saharan desert?” Scott asked as if he couldn’t care less.

“Digging for the other half of that stick in your ass” was Gypsy’s sarcastic response.

Ali and wolverine openly laughed at the new girl’s smart ass response to Cyclops’s question. Jean and Scott shot them both angry glares that they ignored.

“I must ask that you stay here until we know what Stryker’s next move is and why he devoted such a large base to souly the two of you” the professor said as he stopped any further questioning of the two.

The two new arrivals once again locked gazes but this time Tramp spoke.

“Al jassna torma wikiju doojeva melta sook” he said as he raised a dark eyebrow.

The whole room went silent as the x men exchanged looks.

“Sure” Gypsy easily agreed. “But there are a few conditions and warnings I’m inclined to tell you about” Gypsy added with a sly grin.

“You just ruined the ceiling and wall of our school and you have conditions ?” Cyclops snorts at her.

“We can pay for the damages that we caused already but they wouldn’t be there if you hadn’t separated us in the first place” is Gypsy’s cool response.

Before Cyclops could reply Gypsy cut in again.

“Number one, we share a room. Number two, we stay out till we want. Number three, he smokes. Those are the things that won’t change. I warn you that things tend to explode in our presence and we tend to attract assassins”.

The professor seems to wait a moment to roll over his options in his head. During witch the X men take time to whisper among themselves.

*Kitty & Jubillee*

“I wonder when there going to put some cloths on” Kitty whispers as she looks the vanilla skinned boy up and down as he stares blankly out the window.

“I wonder how his baggage fits into those tiny shorts” Jubillee says as she to stares at the boy with interest.

*Logan & Storm*

“The boy reminds me of you dear friend” Ororo says as she leans over from leaning against the wall to level her mouth with Logan’s ear.

“Yeah sue darlin’ if I was a gay trailer park stripper” he replied as he chuckled at her comparison.

“Logan” she chided as he tuned to face her.

She batted at his hand when he reached forward to try and cop a feel of her breast.

“Tease” he said as he pretended to be hurt by her resistance.

*Kurt &Ali*

“Our conversation from earlier isn’t finished” Ali said as she scooted her chair closer to her blue teammate.

“ How can you continue to joke about such a thing?” Kurt says as he stares at the floor with a hurt look spreading across his face.

“Who’s joking?” she shoots back at him as she slides a hand up his thy.

His eyes nearly pop out of his head when she reaches his crotch with her hand and squeezes. Before he can think to say anything his tail raps itself around her hand and squeezes.

“You like that?” she whispers as she stares at him with a smoky look in her eyes.


*Beast & Jean*

“I don’t see why she’s so animalistic towards Scott and me” Jean says rather bitterly to Beast.

“From what we saw outside earlier I would guess it would have something to do with your sent or aura” Hank replies.

“You think she doesn’t like me and Scott because of the way we smell?” Jean says as if that’s the most idiotic thing she had ever heard.

“Or it could be your aura” Hank says in an intrigued tone.

Jean just gave him a lop sided look.

*Piotr & Bobby*

“She’s quite beautiful” Piotr says as he admires the new girl.

“Yeah whatever” Bobby says as he looks at the new girl.

“You don’t agree?” Piotr says as he looks at Bobby as if he had just grown a second head.

“I’m not really into black chicks” Bobby says as his eyes stop and stare at the girls ample breasts.

“What do you mean? You had a crush the size of Russia on Storm when you came here” Piotr said his accent thick.

“Storm doesn’t count” Bobby says before crossing his arms apparently done talking.

*Rouge & Gambit*

“I thought we were past this Cajun” Rouge breathed out.

“You ignoring Gambit and pretending there’s nothing between us does not count as being past anything” Gambit hisses without facing her.

*Scott & the Professor*

“I don’t see why your even wasting your breath on these two” Scott says as he crosses his arms and glares at Gypsy as she crosses her feet on top of the coffee table.

“I do not waste my time on anything Scott. Especially those in need. These two suffered under the hands of the people that hurt Logan, an X man. Not only that but they could prove to be valued members of our team.” the professor replies in a clipped tone.


*Gypsy & Tramp*

’So what’s the plan?’ Tramp’s voice echoes in Gypsy’s head.

’These people seem trust worthy’ she echoed back to him.

’And if they prove not to be?’ he questions.

’We vanish off the radar’ she says easily.

’Where to?’ he asks.

‘I’m thinking New Guinea ’ she echoes calmly.

There conversation is interrupted by the professor.

“Welcome to my institute for the gifted” he says with a smile.

“Were glad to be here.” she says as she returns his warm smile.

“Ororo would you show them to there room ,please?” the professor says with an eyebrow raised.

“Of course Charles” she says in her cultured tone.





You must login () to review.