They fallowed the snowy haired woman as she led them down the halls of the school.

“So what is that odd language that you two speak called?” the snowy haired woman named Ororo asked without slowing her pace.

“It’s a secret” Gypsy says without a hint of sarcasm.

“I see. So what other abilities do you two have?” she continues with her questioning as they round a corner.

“With the people we attract you’ll find out soon enough” Gypsy replies coolie.

Storm chuckles before asking “You don’t giving out information do you?”.

“Why Cloudy what would ever give you that idea?” Gypsy says in a only slightly sarcastic tone.

“You are a retched one aren’t you?” Storm asks as she once again laughs.

“I didn’t mean to” Gypsy says in an exaggerated squeak of a little girls voice.
Once again Storm can’t help but chuckle at the girls freely outspoken manner.

“Cloudy?” she says as she stops and turns around with an eyebrow raised.

“She as a abit of giving pee-pul nick names” Tramp speaks out with an odd accent.

“Sad but true” Gypsy says as she puts a hand to her forehead and pretends to be sad.

“Here’s your room” Storm says as she chuckles at Gypsy.

Gypsy opens the door and is met with a wooden floored room with a twin bed and manila colored sheets. The room screamed boarding school to her and she said as much.

“It’s so pushaa” she said in a whine.

Tramp simply blinked and remained standing in the hall.

“Professor Xavier gives all new students that come from underprivileged homes a credit card with $500 dollars on it to personalize there room and make it more there own” Storm explained.

“We don’t need the professor to do that for us we just need a bank so we can wire some cash” Gypsy said easily.

“You should rest. I’ll have Kitty bring you a spare set of clothes” Storm offered.

“Were not tired. Our powers healed our bodies and gave us energy after our mating ceremony.” Gypsy said respectfully.

“Alright then. I’ll have Logan bring one of the cars to the front to take you to the mall” Ororo said as she began to walk back the way they had come.





You must login () to review.