As she turned the corner and disappeared from sight Gypsy felt a hand sliding up the back of her thy. She turned to her lover/slave and quirked an eyebrow as he didn’t remove his hand and instead chose to grope her ass firmly.

“We don’t have enough time” she whispered to him huskily as she leaned into his form.

He sighed obviously annoyed but removed his hand from her butt none the less. He gave her a devilish grin before pinching her ass and bolting down the hall.

“Oh no you don’t!” she half laughed half screamed.

They ran down the oddly quiet halls laughing hellishly. That is before Tramp ran into Kitty who fazed threw him as he ran.

“Holy shit!!” Tramp yelled as he tripped from the odd sensation of having something pass threw his body.

Kitty looked confused and slightly embarrassed all at once. Gypsy giggled at the girl as her face turned as red as a tomato.

“I…uh….I….uh…Storm told me to bring you guys a change of clothes” she said as her face turned even redder than Gypsy thought possible.

Tramp had recovered from the odd experience and had returned to his frequent place at the right side of Gypsy.

“Thanks….Kitty, right?” Gypsy said as she took the offered clothes.

“Yeah” Kitty said as her blush began to reseed.

“So, are you comin’ with us?” Gypsy asked as she turned her back on Kitty and handed the clothes over to Tramp.

“A trip to the mall of course I’m coming” Kitty said as she dropped the seriousness and did a little happy dance.

“Cool, we’ll meet you in the front in a few minuets” Gypsy snapped her fingers and she felt herself seize to exist for an instant before going back to normal in the doorway of their given room.

Tramp eased pass her as she rubbed at her temples to try and push away the cloudy felling in her head. Gypsy let out a sigh and followed him into the room as she closed the door behind them.

They met Ororo and the scruffy guy named Logan along witth Kitty, Jubillee, and Rouge in front of the mansion after getting lost in the halls more than 4 times.

When they finally made it to the front of the school they found everyone waiting for them in a black tricked out Hummer.

“Yo!” Gypsy said in greeting to the other passengers as she climbed in and took a seat followed quickly by Tramp.

“What it do chika?” Jubillee says as she stuffs a piece of Winterfresh into her mouth.

Gypsy let out a chuckle at the less formal term. ’This girl I like. Maybe crashing here won’t be as bad as I thought’

“Seat belts people” Cloudy bellows at us.

Groans come from all of us even as we comply. Within 30 minuets they had left the bank with stunned faces starring at them as they walked out with a duffle bag with a ridiculous amount of money in it and within another 20 minuets they were at the swishing door entrance to a random mall that the girl Jubilee had insisted they go to. They had just walked in when Cloudy turned to face them.

“Kitten, Jubilee, Rouge, your limit is $300. Logan and I will be accompanying Gypsy and Tramp.” Cloudy said as she handed them each a crisp hundred dollar bill.

They were gone in a flash arguing over witch store to hit fist. Cloudy then turned her attention to Gypsy.

“So do they have a Hot Topic in this place?” was Gypsy’s question as Tramp stepped in beside her with now human ears that were riddled with wholes for absent ear rings.

Logan let out a grunt as he lit up a cigar a took a long pull. Gypsy noticed the playful hand of Logan as he let it stray to Cloudy’s butt as the older couple walked in front of them.

‘I know that look mistress what are you planning?’ Tramp said as he didn’t physically look at her or move his lips.

‘Hey who’s the brains in this couple again?’ She sent back at him as she poked him in the ribs.

‘You are. That’s why I’m worried’ He sent at her as he avoided a gramma smack to the back of his head.
‘that was so funny I forgot to laugh’ she sent back to him dryly.

“This is the store you were referring to ,is it not?” Cloudy said in her regal voice.

Gypsy and Tramp snapped there attention to the red letters of one of there favorite stores as they gave each other a high five.

“Booyah!” Gypsy said as she ran into the store like a crazed woman.

Tramp sontered into the store more elegantly an the sound of woman cracking there necks from there attention onto him was almost painful. The obviously bleached blond behind the counter sontered over to him and asked with sexual intent drowning her words “What can I help you with?”

“Hey Toots whatta’ yah think of this get up?” Gypsy yelled at him as she stepped out of a dressing room with painted on black skinny jeans, a white T that was loose at the bottom but tight at her breast with ‘Eat Me’ across the chest, and a pair of jackass chucks on along with silver earings replacing the gold ones and a rap around lip ring and silver tong ring along with a thin layer of coal black mascara to finish off her look.

“I like it” Tramp says as his eyes zero in on her lips.

The bleach blond girl sends Gypsy evil glares as she continues to come out of the dressing room with different things on and a few underwear sets looking gorgeous in each one.

*Ororo & Logan*

“Do you think they’ve noticed yet” Ororo asks as she steals a fry from her companions tray.

“Not a snowballs chance in hell they’d notice we were missin’ with the way they were trying on crap back there?”

“What shall we do to occupy the time then?” she says as she winks at her old and dear friend.

“Now Ro’ if I didn’ know ya better I’d say ya was flirtin’” Logan replies with a devilish grin.

“Well then it is good you know me better, is it not?” She replies with her own devilish grin.

“Maybe darlin’ maybe’” he says as her grabs her Pepsi and gulps the last sip earning him a fry thrown at his head.

2 Hours Later…

After leaving Hot Topic they had visited Power Anime, Banana Republic, Gucci, Victoria’s Secret, Borders, Rave, all three Footlockers, Jumba juice, Game Stop, The true Religion Store, Funk Town, Joes, Ambracromy & Fitch, Bath and Body Works, Lucky Brand, and Paul’s Boutique.

They had met up with Logan and Ororo in some of the stores and were heading to the entrance to meet them.

The ride back to the mansion was filled with the radio pumping out Krs One’s (The Sound of The Police) and Party Like A Rock Star along with some other hip-hop and RnB.





You must login () to review.