When they arrived back at the mansion there were large private school buses with kids poring out of them. Tramp grumbled and sent the jocks with football jackets that had there name and number across the back glares that could stop blood flow. They seemed to go unnoticed by the students as they drove past and into the industrial sized garage.

“Looks like were going to have to drop our aliases lover boy” Gypsy said as she jumped out the back seat of the Hummer and went to the trunk.

“Aliases?” Logan grunts in there direction as he pushes the backseat up to allow the others out.

“You didn’t think we were dumb enough to tell you our real names when first meeting, did you?” She said with a raised eyebrow as she began to pull bags from the trunk.

“I’d be lyin’ if I said I didn’t suspect it kid” He said as he helped Rouge out and closed the door behind her.

“So what are yall’ REAL names?” Rouge asks in her southern slur as she begins to get her bags from the pile set out behind the car.

“Cleo” she said as she strained to help Kitty find her Hello Kitty (hey I wrote a pun) bag.

“Wolfgang” he said as he waved his finger and Gypsy’s and his bags aligned into a line next to him.

“So I can call you Mozart?” Jubilee said as she grabbed her bags from the smaller remaining pile.

The only answer she got was a low almost inaudible whine from Wolfgang along with snickers from the others present.

After everyone had gathered there bags they headed for the large mansion but after Jubilee, Rouge, and Kitty had entered Ororo halted them from entering the institute. Wolfgang and Cleo in complete sync with each other tilted there heads to the right and raised there left eyebrows. Logan continued into the house as he put out the remaining stub from one of his custom made cigars.

“The professor has arranged for the two of you to stay in one of the boathouses farther into the property. He thinks it will be more comfortable in the more private surroundings.” she finishes as she begins to lead them inland to the boathouse they will use as there respective living quarters.

‘So New Guinea?’ Wolfgang says as he steals a glance at his lover.

’We haven’t been there in a while’ she replies as she smiles wistfully.

‘I don’t remember much from when we did go’ he says as he looks up at the sky with a spark of mischief in the depth of his eyes that by the suns rays are revealed to be a dark chocolaty brown.

‘Oh so you don’t remember the mudslide we woke up too after that sweaty night we had in the sugar cane fields’ she said as she raised an eyebrow and stole a glance at the side of his face.

‘Oh you were talking about THAT New Guinea’ he sent back as he put on a mock expression of realization.

’Oh yeah I’m sure you had to scrape your brain to bring back the memory’ she thought as she rolled her eyes.

“Here we are” Ororo said as she interrupted there banter.
“Nice” Cleo said as they entered and went up a flight of stairs.

A sturdy looking polished oak door greeted them as they turned the corner after going down a long hallway. Ororo threw a pair of keys to Cleo who easily caught them. Behind her Wolfgang tried to hide a whimper as he tried to keep the boxes he was carrying steady.

“I’ll send someone to get you when it’s time for dinner” Ororo said smoothly as she headed back down the hall.

“Cool” was Cleo’s only response as she responded to both Ororo and the sight f the lavish apartment like room.

The walls were painted a paisley green and bare but still inviting. The direct area in view was quaint. There was a smooth cotton couch that match the wall and chairs. Polished oak coffee tables with vases filled with simple white flowers filled the room with the gentle smell of them. The small kitchenette gleamed with unused utensils and a small bar counter that had two oak stools neatly pushed underneath it. A small polished oak computer desk was tucked into the corner of the room near the window. The window had a bench with a long paisley green pillow that matched the walls laying over it with decretive matching pillows that were partially hidden by the long cotton drapes that hung from the sides of the window sill.

“Could this place be any squarer” Cleo says as she grabs the boxes Wolfgang was carrying and drops them to the floor with a loud THUNCK!

“Hnn” Wolfgang says as he drops the rest of what he’s carrying.

2 Hours later…

*THUMP*No reply*THUMP!THUMP!*No reply*THUMP!THUMP*THU- “Okay!! I’m coming! Damn!”

The door opens and reveals Cleo dressed in a way that would make the infamous Tank Girl proud. She had an oversized white shirt with a blue and red target on it along with clunky steel toed black boots with four giant silver buckles strapping them onto her legs, neon orange and purple knee high socks with cuts all over them and light blue jean booty shorts that were also a size to big. The shorts where held onto her fit frame by a belt that looked more like a seat belt.

Behind her the quaint room had been drastically changed. The couch had been replaced. It was now blue jean and had what appeared to be patches from other countries sewn into it. The kitchenette utensils had been replaced with mitch macked dishes that looked like they had come from different times and places. The computer desk had a several TV screens all over it that seemed to all be hooked together along with games systems and game cases in different languages. The walls were splatter painted in all kinds of different colors with hand prints and a few posters of seemingly unimportant things. Lazily sitting across the couch with a controller in hand.

He wore the same shirt as Cleo but even more oversized than hers and with only one of the sleeves torn off. His light blue jeans were cut in different places with two extra long slashes that made room for his knees to poke out. A band aid had been placed in the wrong direction on his knee cap. He wore bright yellow chucks (excuse the pun) with fat blue shoe strings lacing one shoe and fat green ones lacing the other.

She wore her hair in a loose pony tail while he wore his in a sloppy bun with two mitch mack pencils holding it together. Her hair looked like it had been washed and shined a sultry black witch they guessed was her natural color. Wolfgang’s sides had been shaved to a short fuzz that didn’t hang down.

“Hey is it time to meet the Bradeys already?” Cleo said as she threw a pack of gum she had pulled out of her pocket at Wolfgang and hit him in the side of the head with a loud SMACK!

“TEN POINTS BITCH!! Yaaaaah Bitch Yaaaaah!” she yelled as she punched her fists in the air and did the cabbage patch.

“Nnnnn” Wolfgang said as he waved at Kitty and Jubilee and stuck out his tong at Cleo.

They had all headed over to the school after waiting for Wolfgang to save his game on the newly acquired Xbox 360.

When they entered the cafeteria all voices shushed as the two new comers were scrutinized by there peers. A girl with violet purple skin catches the eye of Cleo as she spots the girl they called Ali sitting next to her.

“Yo Ali!” Cleo says as she gets the attention of the punk diva.

“Yo Cleo Mozart!! What’s up!!” the punk princess yelled across the large cafeteria.

Groans could be heard from all along the cafeteria as students steered out of the new comers way.

“Hey Wolfy go get us some grubb” Cleo says as she gives Ali dap and asks to be introduced to the purple chick.

As he immediately gets up to go and do as his master requests trips a little bit and bumps into someone.

“My apoli-” He begins to say before he is interrupted.

“Who do you think you are? You think you special because you friends with that dike Sprinkler?” the large guy says as he grabs Wolfgang by the front of his shirt.

“I am Wolfgang and I know that for a fact and her name is Dazzler. Also I think it would be in your best interest to but me down.” Wolfgang responded in his usual bored tone.

“He’s being a smart ass Douge. You should teach him what we do to smart asses around here” the boys friend says as he eggs his friend on.

“Hey look at him he looks like a fairy. You should show him what we think of fairies too Douge” his one of his other accomplices sneers as his other two meat head friends agree.

All eyes shoot to the seen as the cafeteria begins to get quiet.

“I don’t have time for this” Wolfgang says as he brings his heel up and into the Douge’s face at lightning speed as he wastes no time and axe kicks him on to the floor in one fluid motion.

“What the he-” the boy that had called him a fairy started to say but was cut off by a swift punch to his abdomen and them an uppercut fallowed by a kendo throw into his friend that initially egged on Douge.

The other two moved out of Wolfgang’s way and covered there faces as they tensed up as if waiting to be hit. When nothing happened they both dared to open an eye and found that the guy that called himself Wolfgang was at the lunch counter filling a tray. They looked at each other and hurried to gather there friends as the ran off to take them to the nurse. All eyes were on him as he chatted with the obviously fearful lunch lady.

They were all surprised when he got to the student volunteer and he said something that made her blush a deep red and divert her eyes from him as she handed him some desserts. Before he left he gave her a wink that he didn’t try to hide along with a devil smile that made every girl currently looking at him get glassy eyes. He walked back to the table where Cleo was chatting away with Ali and the violet skinned girl they had met.

He sat directly behind her with his legs open so that he pressed against her back as he laid the overflowing tray in front of her and ran his hands up her thighs . The girls that were still interested in him (the whole female school body and a few of the male) immediately reacted with looks ranging from jealousy to sorrow. While the male population with the exception of a few of them looked on with hatred and fear for the new guy.

“Took yah’ long enough” Cleo said with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

As dinner concluded, along with introductions, and they were the last ones in the cafeteria with the exception of Ali, Jubilee, Rouge, Kitty, Piotr, Kurt, and Lorna Cleo got an idea.

“You guys tired?” she asked of her new group of friends.

No’s resounded all the way around.

“I got an idea but you can’t squeal or wuss out if I tell you” Cleo said as she unzipped the back pack she had brought with her.

Everyone exchanged looks and nodded ok. Cleo smiled and her gleaming canines seemed even sharper then the time they had seen them before. She opened the bag wide enough for them to see the content inside and they all with the exception of Lorna and Ali gasped. Instead of gasp Lorna and Ali smiled big toothy grins.

The Next Morning….

Jean wakes up from a dream about her and Logan and a farm shack craving some coffee to clear her mine of the vivid dream before Emma ,who had returned last night , picked up on her projecting. As she entered the industrial sized kitchen after retrieving some of her decaf no calorie coffee she froze in place.

“PROFESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!” Jean screamed both literally and mentally.

In Boathouse…

“Uggghh… SHIT… YES.. DON’t STOP… thats the spot!!” Cleo screamed as she hit her peak in the shower shortly followed by Wolfgang as he bit into her shoulder blade to suppres his wolf like howl that would have traveled miles.

The mental scream bombarded them and they just turned up the water proof radio and continued on with there morning shower routine. When they were done they slipped back into there room and popped in Heather Headley’s new CD as they prepared for the day .

“Looks like Red doesn’t like our art” Cleo said as she finished buckling the last buckle of her new favorite pair of boots.

“She’s probably shitting bricks” Wolfgang says in that odd accent again as he slips on a long oversized bright yellow short sleeved shirt decorated in pale orange sunflowers.

“We’re so naughty” Cleo says as she runs her hands down his chest and gives him a slow kiss to the lips as she looks into his cold black eyes that gleam with love for his master. She looks like she’s about to lean into another kiss so he closes his eyes but the shoot open when she instead knees him in the balls.

“Fuckkkkkkk!” He screeches out as he cups his jewels. And drops to his knees.

He looks up at her and she has her hands covering her genital area as she laughs at him and yells out “Body!”.

It’s the name of one of the games they made up when they were nothing better to do.

After exiting the boat house to head to the cafeteria for a some what late breakfast he got her back by smacking her upside the head when she had forgotten to say c-section witch ment she was backing out of the game.

“Shit!!” she said as she grabbed the back of her head.

“C-section” Wolfgang yelled as he ran ahead of her his healed combat boots crunched the grass as he ran.

“Cheating bastard!” Cleo screamed after him as she pushed up the sleeves to her oversized blue hoodie that had an arrow pointing towards her crotch with the words ’Eat Me’ designed to look like they had been splatter painted onto it.

They played a game of tag as they ran into the mansion laughing and yipping. There combat boots surprisingly didn’t make much noise as they slowed down as they neared the entrance to the cafeteria.

The buckles of Wolfgang’s overalls jingled as his creamy thighs and muscles on his legs were revealed for all to see since he had cut the legs so that they would look like shorts the night before. He chuckled at the looks he got at both his short overalls and his mid thigh high yellow socks.

He had braided his hair as it begun to naturally tangle into curls to give his hair a more wavy look. He had also chosen to pull some of it to the front and make three French braids that he mad stay with orange wire rubber bands. He wore a thick black belt that he tucked a long piece of cloth threw that covered his genital area. The cloth matched the hat he wore backwards on his head and his socks.

Cleo didn’t seem fazed by the stares that followed them as she continued on in her light blue cut up skinny jeans that she had tucked into her boots. She didn’t even flinch when she stuck her tongue out at Ali revealing a silver skull tongue ring that gleamed in the light. She blew her wild curls out of her face and began to regret wearing it down.

“We are so gunna get in trouble for that” Jubilee states without flinching.

What is Jean so angry about? What will happen when the other X men see the ART the students decided to spray in plain view. Sorry for leaving it there but I don’t really know what to have made them spray. Any suggestions? Give them in the form of a review please.





You must login () to review.