“That’s kinda the point smarty” Cleo said as a memory hit her like a ton of bricks.

%FLASHBACK%

“Ve musent go in dare. Zey vill catch us an do even more of dare experiments than usual” the small pale boy said to his only friend that he could ever remember having.

“O don’ be such a scardy cat. There going to fiddle around with us either way” the spunky dark skinned girl scoffed as she pulled her reluctant friend along.

“But ve’re going to get in trabble” (spelled this way on purpose) the boy said as his long curly hair got into his eyes.

“Trouble is the word and so what maybe that’s the way out of this fucked up place” the tiny girl said as she scraped clump of dirt from her hair that were making it look brown.

“You shouldn’t svear like that they might hear you” the small boy says as the girl drags him to the steal doors.

“I don’t think this is a good idea Cleo” the small boy says as he watches her send a tiny bolt of lightning into the lock of the door.

“Well that’s tuff Wolfy because we’re going to do it any way” she said with confidence as the door slid open.

An alarm over head went off immediately following and boots and voices could be heard behind them as Cleo pulled Wolfgang into the room and melded the entrance shut with a beam of water like gold energy from her palms.

“Cl-Cl-Cleo” Wolfgang whimpers from behind her.

As she turns around her whole child mentality is shattered. For looking back at her are the glassy dead eyes of dozens and dozes of children but not just any children most of them seemed to have an obvious mutation. A silent tear runs down her cheek as she tries to hold in the rest of her tears for the dead children.

“This is what they are going to do to us when they finish there experiments” Cleo says as her tears seem to dry up as she stares at Wolfgang who has balled up on the ground whimpering.

“NO!… don’t say that!” Wolfgang screamed at her as he sprang up to his feet on wobbly legs.

“It’s the truth!” she bellowed at him.

He remains quiet as he lets out his tears. Banging surprises them as they both turn to see the doors being dinted inward from the other side. Cleo looks around the room and early does a happy dance as she grabs onto Wolfgang’s hand and brakes for the door.

“Vat are you doing?” Wolfgang says as he tries not to fall over.

“Escaping this hell whole” Cleo said in a voice drained of child like innocence.

They smashed threw the door and threw a few guards as Cleo let out her sorrow threw her powers and smashed threw them without regret as she kept a vice grip on Wolfgang’s hand. As the afternoon sun hung in the sky they reached a fence and crossed it but in both of their minds they knew they’d have to fight to keep there freedom for the rest of their lives.

%Present Time%

She realized she had zoned out and hadn’t touched the plate in front of her so she rushed to fill her empty stomach with the contents of the trey that Wolfgang hadn’t already scarfed. She felt him squeeze her hand that remained under the table signaling that he had zoned out as well.

“Yeah well someone needed to stick it to Jean…in my opinion that is” Kitty said as she stole a piece of bacon from the gentle giant Piotr Rasputan’s plate.

“Maybe it’ll get the point across to One-Eye” Ali chimed in as she winked at Kurt who sat across from her.

#Ororo & Logan#

She let out a small sigh as Logan’s skilled hands worked a kink out in her neck. Sometimes she felt angry with herself for not being able to just tell her best friend that she wanted to be more than just his best friend that happened to be female.

“You still with me Ro” his voice rumbles as he leans into her back and allows his arms to hang loosely around her neck.

“Forgive me old friend. I was simply lost in thought for a moment” she said out loud as she added in her thoughts ’Thou I’d rather you be lost in me. You sexy hunk of man’

“If you say so darlin’” he rumbled as he laid back on her fluffy white duvet.

She lets out a laugh as she climbs up on top of him and places a chaste kisson his lips as they both chuckle at how comfortable they are with each other.

“We’ll let’s get to breakfast then” She says as she runs a hand threw his surprisingly soft unruly hair.

“Aw shucks mom do we have to” he says in a mock child’s voice.

“James Logan Howlett you go down there and eat your breacfast so you can grow up and be a strong musly manly man” Ororo says as she gets up and points a finger at the door and tries not to laugh.

He gets up from her bed and pulls her to him as sends a small current of electricity threw them both witch makes his hair spike awkwardly. She can’t help but chucle as he lets her go and tries unsucssesfuly to push his hair back in place. She leans downward toward the much shorter man and gives him a kiss on the top of his forhead ass he grabs his hand and leads him toward her bedroom door.


## Kurt ##

He had been trying to avoid the outspoken posh punk princess all day but he was failing miserably and he couldn’t get the “talk” they had had earlier out of his head.

%FLASHBACK%

Lips met and the only noise in the quiet room was the wind against the closed glass window. His eyes became huge as he felt her warm tounge enter his mouth hungrily. As she moved her lips over his he relaxed some and closed his eyes not expecting her to suck his tuounge into her own mouth. His tail twitched from the interaction as the soft fur coating it brisled. He felt one of her hands work its way from around his neck to the waist band of his pajama pants. When she tugged and they didn’t fall away after a few pulls she pulled away from their heated kiss breathless and odvieceley agitated. He had rapped his tail around his waist to prevent her from ripping them away and she let out an agitated sigh as she looked up at him with glassy eyes and tosseled hair.

“Your tails in the way fuzzy” she had balked at him as if expecting him to rmove it.

“Ali I know that you are just responding to my feelings towards you but this is not vat I ment when I said I wanted to “bond” vith you” he had whispered to her as he everted his eyes to the floor.

“Damnit elf! Why do you have to be so damn sexy when you doubt yourself? Ugggggh… it makes want to just shag you all bleedin’ day until the only thing you’ll be able to say is my fuckin’ name” she had growled at him as she grabbed both side of his head and snogged him.

His knees had gone weak at that point and he sent up a small prare in german asking why he was being picked on. She had pulled away from him abruptly and looked him in the eye.

“Come on a good shag will help cure that shyness right 8up elf” she had purred as she ran a black painted nail down his throat and chest.

When she had pulled back to try and lay another kiss on him he had took his chance and *BAMF*-ed his way out of there.

## Present Time##

He could still feel her lips on his as he walked towards the cafeteria for a late breakfast hoping that she had left already. As he got closer he noticed Ororo and Logan walking towards the cafeteria hand and hand as they could usually be seen. He waved at them good morning as her spoke loud enough for them to hear.

“Good morning my comrades” he said truly happy to see them.

“Elf” Logan grumbled as he tipped his head in the blue mutants direction.

“Good morning to you as well Kurt” Ororo said in her calming and slightly motherly voice

As they all took the final step threw the doors to the cafeteria they froze as they 1) noticed that the whole cafeteria had fallen silent and 2) saw the spray painted message and picture on the wall.

“Mine Got” Kurt exclaimed as he couldn’t take his eyes off the image.

Everyone seemed to all snap there attention towards Ororo and Logan seeming to be waiting for there reactions. All the students eyebrows shot above there hair lines when there two favorite teachers began to bust out laughing.



Hello doesn’t anyone want to help me out here. I have the next chapter half mapped out nut only the end of it. I still don’t know what the spray painted image should be. HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! PLEASE?!?!?! I’m begging you people.





You must login () to review.