If her powers were back then she could easily kill either one of them if this turned ugly. So for now she’d be cool and hope that her apparent saviors were real good guys. “I assure you that we are good guys. But I’m not sure who you are referring to when you say Tramp.” the bald man said to her in a calm voice. ”Telepath” she accused of him.

She turned her eyes back to the annoying red head. “Were is he?” she was beginning to get pissed. “Who?” the red head said. “Tramp you ditz-” but before she could finish. A loud crashing noise was heard and before she could ask about it a large steel plated man came flying threw one of the steel plated walls. “Colossus!?” the annoying red head screamed. The red head began to rush over to the steel plated guy they called Colossus but before she could get to him a giant wolf looking creature came threw the hole and sniffed at him.

The giant wolf thing looked up from Colossus’s body to the red head and then at the girl on the table and let out a vicious growl. “Tramp” the girl said in a relieved tone. The creatures eyes snapped back to the girl and it began to glow black as a circle with intricate writing in it appeared below it on the floor. The wolfs shape begins to morph in the light until it takes the form of a human.

The light dissipates and reveals a tall boy with sharp wolf like features. He has off white skin that seems to glow, dark almost black eyes , long black hair that reaches his mid thy, sharp black finger and toe nails, and chiseled muscles. He looks at the girl with something akin to fear and respect. “I assume this is who you were looking for” the bald guy says in a calm voice. Tramp looks at the bald guy and then back to the girl “Gypsy?” he says in a deep voice as if asking a question.

“Gypsy?” the bald guy and the red head say at the same time.

“ It’s my name” Gypsy said to the both of them.

The name seemed to fit the girl. She had dark mocha skin, dark caramel curls with natural dirty blonde streaks, full lips, long smooth legs covered with odd tattoos , dark piercing hazel eyes, and six gold earrings in each ear. Her eyes were shaped like that of a gypsy you would see in a painting of ancient times.

“Professor! Jean!” a girls voice interrupted the odd silence that had settled . A teenage girl came threw the wall and froze when she saw Tramp standing unfazed next to the fallen and unconscious form of piotr.

“ We know Katherine” the professor said in that unfailingly calm voice.

“Aren’t you going to even see if he’s alright? And how come you haven’t called the others ? That guy took Colossus down with a one finger!” the girl squealed in an annoyingly high pitch.

“That’s because he was in the way” Gypsy tells the girl in a flat tone. Katherine’s eyes darted to Gypsy, but before she could reply Tramp spoke again. “Stop talking to the girl and fight me!” he yells at Gypsy in an annoyed tone. “Do you think me such a weakling that you could waste time and talk of unimportant things while I am un collared?” he asks her in an annoyed tone. “What is he tal-” but before Jean could finish the girl on the bed sprang up and charged at the boy named Tramp with a fist covered in swirling gold lightning. She hit him directly in the center of his chest and he flew upward threw the ceiling.

The professor’s eyes seemed as big as saucers as he watched Gypsy cover herself in the swirling gold and lightning and take off threw the hole in the sealing after Tramp. “Professor?” Jean says. “Take care of Colossus Jean. Kitty go gather the children.” the professor says in a calm but stern voice. After giving these orders the professor puts his hands to his forehead ‘My X men you are needed’ is his cryptic message.





You must login () to review.