The shadow smiled when he saw them together, it was a perfect pairing for his master, a dangerous, but perfect pairing, now if only things didn’t go wrong.

He watched as they went from level to level breaking the codes, and releasing the traps. It took them several days, every day they would spend 10-12 hours working on breaking the code, logging and cataloging all the items they were finding, connecting the history and just enjoying each other, and every night they would put out their sleeping bags, start a small contained fire and drink beer. Laughing, talking . The Shadow could feel their attraction grow for one another and that worried him. A lot.

Each team offered a specialty that the shadow had not been anticipating. He smiled to himself as he watched and waited. He held in his hand the device to turn them over and then they to would add to the skeletons lining his master’s wall, and the African princesses would be used to produce his masters children.

He reminded himself how exquisite they were, his eyes roving every curve, he knew every spec in their eyes, if he was lucky he would get to breed with one of them. He smiled at this thought, he wanted the younger one, his master could have the windrider, he wanted the younger one. He became aroused as he thought of her tied to the bed and he pumping into her hard, pounding in to her, coming in and out of her center, he imagined his stomach clenching with sweet release.

Could he do it?

Could he betray his Windrider?

He smacked himself mentally, she had betrayed him. She had betrayed him. They were three levels from the top, soon, soon he would take sweet possession of the younger and take her brutally for himself.

It had been twelve hours and all eight of them had tried to release the trap to the second to last floor, thus far none of them were any closer to releasing it. Adrienne shrugged rubbing her eyes. Ororo smiled her team and the men were exhausted.

“Why don’t we spread out our sleeping bags and get some sleep?”

Adrienne nodded in agreement.

“That sounds good, I could use sleep. Boys sleep over there, girls over here.”

Sleeping bags were being pushed out and made ready for sleep. Logan reached into his pack and smiled.

“Beer anyone?” Adrienne laughed her green eyes twinkling.

“That’s awesome. You brought enough beer for several nights Logan."

“Yeah a strong back, allows things like this to happen. I have enough for everyone.”

They sat and talked over their beers.

Jonathan sitting next to Logan smiled as he watched Adrienne’s mouth move, she was sharing a few of their tomb raiding stories.

He watched as all four women were laughing. He was only hearing half the words, he was enamored with her green eyes and the life they held, he wondered what she was really like. He knew most women tended to hide their true selves and he sensed her guard. She was a mystery and he wanted to get to know her. She was more beautiful than he had ever guessed or ever thought, he had heard her name a thousand times before. After all he and his crew had been handpicked to bring them down. They were smart, independent and f’ing beautiful. None of the men had expected it to be this way.

He chided himself, ‘come on proudstar, shes a women, your used to womanizing. Don’t get attatched, just work, it’s just work, nothing personal.”

Ororo watched Logan as he laughed with the other girls as they told their story. His eyes crinkled at the edges when he laughed, and his hazel silver eyes seemed to bounce up and down with mirth. His full lips would reach out and take a swig of his beer until he would laugh so hard it would spew out his mouth as he laughed. Ororo enjoyed watching him.

Her scrutiny wasn’t unnoticed by Logan who was suttly watching her as well. He reminded himself to chide Proudstar for taking this assignment, he hardly knew her. Time would come. Time would come.

Ororo watched a shadow pass over Logan’s features and she wondered. He caught her eyes on him and smiled, the cloud quickly passing.

Soon they put out the small fire and then all eight crawled into their sleeping bags, tired after a long day of work. Darkness enfolded them.

As Adrienne lay in her sleeping bag her sense were going wild, something didn’t feel right, she had felt watched all day. Maybe it was just Proudstar. She was a little more than disconcerted with their presence. She shook off her feeling and then closed her eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

The shadow watched from above, finally she was asleep. He jumped silently form his ledge and walked over to her, his penis hardened as he reached out and touched her cheek. She was so much like his Windrider, but had dark hair, green eyes, fiery as all hell. He wanted her, wanted to dominate her.

He felt pain begin to infiltrate his senses as his master whispered to his mind. 'Leave she is mine'.

The shadow slowly disappeared from view, obeying his masters orders.


Adrienne found herself in the midst of an ancient mesopatamian castle, Ororo was standing next to her.. This was not uncommon, the girls sharing a telepathic link often shared dreams and shared private thoughts. Both were dressed in traditional Persian attire.

Adrienne stirred in her sleep, she had never experienced a dream where they could interact this much. Ororo also slightly stirred.

“Ro? What is this?”

Ororo turned to her and smiled.

“I don’t know. A dream?”

Adrienne laughed. “Duh, well in my dream I want Proudstar in nothing but a egyptian skirt thing.”

Ororo rolled her eyes. Two figures approached them from a distance. They were servants.

“My ladies, the people and your husbands requires your presence.”

Both women spoke at the same time.

“Our husbands?”

The slave who had adressed them first spoke again.

“Yes My lady, Lord Xerxes and Arexerxes are waiting for you. You wed them several years ago, very much in love.”

Adrienne raised an eyebrow.

“tell me Eunich, why do both men rule the land and not just one?”

“ They do not rule the land my ladies, you do. Do you not know this? Xerxes and Artexerxes are brothers my lady, and you are the stunning jewels in their crowns, but you rule this land. Whatever you wish it is my duty to fufill.”

Adrienne glanced at Ro, concern filling her eyes.

“lead on Eunich, I want to see my husband.”

“As you wish my lady.”

The two men were sparring in an arena. Adrienne leaned to the servant.

“Which one is mine?”

“Xerxes my lady, the one with the hair tied back.” Xerxes smiled when he saw his bride approaching, he was a tall man with cerrelleun blue eyes and long brown hair, his crown graced his head and every muscle in his body was fit.. Scars form battle occasionally graced his features.

He took Adrienne’s breath away. He was incredibly handsome, his hair was pulled back and sweat rippled down over his muscles. Gracing them as they fell to the floor. He was clean shaven. He smiled, taking the last of the breath remaining in her lungs away. He walked over to her took her gently into his arms.

“Hello my love, How I missed thee.”

His mouth met hers as he kissed her passionately, his tongue invading her mouth, Adrienne surprised lay limp in his arms freaking out to Ororo.

Ororo winced at the telepathic freakout and and reverted her eyes to her ‘husband’. Artaxerxes was just as handsome with more angular features, almost black eyes and dimples that deepened when he smiled. He was less publicaly passionate than his younger brother. He pulled Ororo into his arms and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

“Hello wife.”

Ororo smiled trying to act normally. Artaxerxes met her confused look.

Hurt filled his features as he touched her face gently.

“You do not know me.”

Ororo smiled.

“ I do not my lord.”

Artexerxes snorted releasing her.

“ You should not call me lord, it is I who should bow to you. We have not much time.”

He reverted his gaze to Ashai. Xerxes pushed her out to arms length.

“Ashai do you know me?”

Adrienne shook her head

“ I do not.”

Pain crossed his features quickly and he released her walking a short distance from her. He then turned to his brother rage and pain tearing his face.

“It wasn’t supposed to be like this Artexerces. It wasn’t supposed to be like this! They should know us.”

Artaxerxes slowly shook his head.

“I know Xerxces I know. Come we must explain.”

Xerxes agreed and extended his arm. The men lead them into a private but large dining hall.

“It was about four thousand years ago. You lost your parents about ten years previously, your brother who had been ruling died in battle and you two were left. You ruled the land with a fair and truthful hands unlike out people had ever seen. Xerxes and I were ruling different lands." He paused letting the two women take in what he was saying.

"I was the king of Moab and Xerxes of a small area given by our father. We had pledged our lands to help you win the war against the Trojans, they were marching.” Artaxerxes noticed the flash of anger that sparked in both women’s eyes. “you could have done fine, but the people demanded you marry because it was war and women did not understand war." he inclined his head toward Ororo.

" Ororo you were pledged to marry Dariam, the king of Assyria, a horrible man, one who would murder and pillage, rape and destroy all in his path. Xerxes and I both offered our help in being your war counsel, both of you came to those councils. The decision had been made to go after the Trojans in many of the same ways they had come after you. Xerxes fell in love with Adrienne and began pursuing her heart, Ororo you agreed for the war ability and alliance it would give. I on the other hand kept my distance. You were pledged to Dariam, a man I could not afford to cross." his voice began to shake as his hands tightened and his jaw clenched in anger.

"Before you were wed he came to your palace and raped you, he raped you, brutally bruising you. You chose to say nothing, but Adrienne wouldn’t stand for it. She told the war counsel, he was cut from the alliance and I personally took his head on the battlefield. Out of a sense of honor I asked you to be my wife. I fell in love with you a year later. I never wanted to force you to consummate our relationship. One night about two years later you came ot my room and told me of your love. My heart almost burst I had loved you for a year and all I wanted was you.” Artaxerces overtaken by emotion took a deep breath. Xerces took over.

“What we didn’t know was that Dariam practiced dark magic. He came back. He began haunting our memories and our marriages. People in our kingdom would die for no reason. Our children began dying, leaving us no heirs. Eventually Dariam came to us and said he would kill you both of you unless we gave him the kingdom. We figured it would be an actual attack and with all the allies we had we could defeat him." Xerxes stood at this point pacing as anger passed over his features.

" It wasn’t a actual fight, you both mysteriously started getting sick. We talked to our magi and asked them what they could do. They put you in a deep stasis and then said you would come back to us eventually. Here we find you. Dariam put us into a waking nightmare, we live here never to die, without you two. He left us traces of you but never you, once the magi put you into stasis he could not touch you, so he came after us. We became like tortured men living out our lives waiting always waiting for this day. Now that it is here we fear, we fear what will happen.”

His hand reached out and touched Adrienne’s cheek, emotion, love, passion filled his eyes for her.

“But for this chance my love, I would trade the world, to be able to touch you, to love you, to know you are all right is more than I could ever ask for. You are my saving grace. I love you. Please don’t leave me again.”

Adrienne smiled. Slowly memories came back and she began to remember. Tears began to fill her eyes as she became the women she was before. She reached out and touched her husbands face, kissing him gently.

“come walk with me love.”

Ororo and Artaxerces walked them walk away and Ororo smiled.
Artaxerces looked at her gently.

“You’re unsure my wife.”

Ororo nodded

“Is that a statement of fact Artaxerxes?”

He nodded

“Indeed my wife.”

“I am unsure. I remember but I am skeptical.”

Artaxerces reached out touching her face gently.

“I know you do not believe in casual sex, but let me remind you, show you that I am yours.”

Ororo smiled, she didn’t resist when he pulled her into his arms. He kissed her gently whispering gently that she could stop him at any time. Ororo returned his kiss finding it intoxicating, it felt right, He broke their kiss and took her gently to their quarters. There he proceeded to undress her gently, lovingly, giving her the most pleasure she had ever had. As he led her to the bed and lay ontop of her spreading feather kisses along her body Ororo felt her body react to the man whom she had once loved. She felt complete and whole when he was inside of her. He made her cum several times as he pumped in and out of her and then he felt his own body convulse as he came inside her.

“ Oh Ro my love, my love my love my love.”

He cradled her in his arms as they lay in the after math of their lovemaking.

Ororo awoke with a start. It was early in the morning. She looked over at her sister, who smiled.

“That was a hell of a dream.”

Ororo chuckled.

“Adrienne we just had a dream where we had sex with two men who were our husbands and we ruled Persia.”





You must login () to review.