The four women made it out of the cave and headed over to the jeep. Adrienne started the motor and after three hours of driving the they reached their hotel. The hotel was in the outskirts of Cairo on a secluded beach. A private hotel only for dignitaries; Adrienne and Ororo having diplomat status were able to get the rooms and visited rather often. As they walked in attendant behind the counter smiled.
“Succesful day ladies?”
Adrienne grinned and Marie swooned at him.
“wouldn’t you like to know! Keys Renaldo.”
Ororo laughed as Renaldo in succession order threw the keys to their sweet. Adrienne caught them and continued to the walk to their ocean side room.
“AH want me a chunk of that man.”
Adrienne, Ororo and kitty burst out laughing.

“I’m sure he wouldn’t give yah to much resitant ‘sug’.” Adrienne replied.
“stop making fun of mah accent. Ah can’t help it.”
“I’ll remember that next time you have snakes falling on Your head.”
Ororo smiled “Allright you two, stop bickering. Meet back in a half hour ready to dance.”
Kitty and Marie walked into their room preparing to shower. Ororo headed to the room she shared with Adrienne as Adrienne locked up the days treasure in the safe. A half an hour later the four women were dressed and ready to go. The sounds of the ocean claimed their ears and the faint wisp of music teased them closer to the dance floor spread out on the sand. They sat down at their table and the waiter came up.
Marie pipped up first
“Margerita as large as they come and a hamburger rare please..”
He turned to Kitty who ordered a long island iced tea with the lamb chops, Ororo ordered a pina colada with a vegetarian wrap, and Adrienne ordered a mojito with prime rib. After dinner Adrienne stood.
“Ready to dance?”
Ororo shook her head.
“Go ahead ladies.”
The three ladies moved out on the dance floor, Marie and Kitty checking out every guy they passed and Adrienne just laughed.
“You two are how old and still boy crazy?”
Kitty giggled.
“Try man crazy girl.”
The three girls began to dance, Kitty known for her fancy foot work, Marie for her flirtaceous dancing and Adrienne for her choreography type movement. Adrienne closed her eyes listening to the music moving her body to the popish music. Her hips swayed as she laughed at the moves of the other two. Marie was doing the sprinkler, Kitty ding a fast salsa, which Adrienne copied. A tall strong man walked up beside Kitty and offered Adrienne a smile.
“May I cut in.”
Kitty’s eyes went large behind his back as she fanned him being drop dead gorgeous. Adrienne sent her a death glare but smiled. Kitty was soon picked up by another handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Ororo dancing with an incredibly handsome man and Marie was scooped up by another. She chuckled and her partner smiled. His face was accented like it was carved out of stone and wood, the light catching it and making shadows. His body also looked like it was carved out of stone, every muscle accented. He was cute. For all his bulk and muscle he was surprisingly easy on his feet, easily navigating her across the floor, keeping step to the salsa being played. Adrienne appreciated his intensity as he led her across the floor, before either knew it the song was coming to an end and the only dancers on the floor were the four couples and friends. Each of the men was adept at navigating his partner across the floor. As the notes finished each finished the salsa with his own flourish and much to each couples surprise the crowd began cheering. Her partner let her go wit ha smile, both were slightly out of breath.
“My name is James Jonathan Proudstar.”
Adrienne chuckled.
“That’s a mouthful, Adrienne Jones.”
“It’s nice to meet you. I know this is a bit unorthadox but the gentlemen that have your lady friends and I were wondering if we could join you.”
Adrienne chuckled.
“So you picked me out as the ringleader of our pack eh?”
She glanced over at her friends and seeing smiles and no one completely uncomfortable smiled in agreement.
“By all means James Jonathan Proudstar you may join us.”
James smiled.
“Just call me Jonathan.”
“Jonathan it is then.”
He offered her an arm and escorted her to the table where introductions were quickly made. Jonathan smiled introducing his pack.
“Adrienne this is Roberto, Gabriel, and James.”
Adrienne smiled.
“With Roberto is Kitty, Gabriel is with Marie, and James or Logan is with Ororo.”
Logan nodded.
“Logan is more fun.” Ororo chuckled.
They all crammed into the small space and drinks were ordered around the table. They were soon laughing and carrying on long conversations.
“So what brings you ladies to Cairo?” Logan asked.
Ororo immediate spoke, though all the girls knew the cover.
“We are on vacation actually.”
“And what do you do in the real world?” Roberto asked.
“We offer a contracting service actually, all of us with separate issues. I am a Imuno biologist, Ororo is an archeologist, Marie is high up in the marketing and auctioning business and Kitty is a Lawyer” Adrienne answered.
“Wow that’s quite unique set of skills you have. We are here on business, we are consultants as well. Except we do security things. I am an ex marine, Logan is an ex navy seal, Gabriel is x special forces, and Roberto worked for the Secret service.”
“Wouldn’t want to get on your badside.” Kitty replied in quip and laughter filled the table.

Several hours and drinks later the Adrienne glanced at her watch and groaned. It was around in the morning and the eightsome had spent the better part of the night talking, tomorrow was an early day for them.

“well I need sleep, I don’t know about the seven of you, we have an early morning tomorrow.”
Jonathan next to her tightened his grip and smiled playfully.
“You’re on vacation, what could you possibly need to do?”
“Actually we have a hike planned for early tomorrow.”
“sounds fun. I wish we could join you.”
Adrienne smiled.
“Do you normally eat here?”
“Actually yes, we are staying about a mile that direction. We could be back tomorrow night. Why don’t we have dinner tomorrow night, more formally this time.”
All the girls grinned.
“Sounds fun.” Ororo responded. They all stood and Jonathan requested the check.
“I got it.”
Adrienne protested.
“No that’s not fair, our food is on that bill.”
“Chivalry is not dead my lady, I’ve got it.”
Adrienne growled.
“No, you can get it tomorrow.”
Jonathan’s eyes sparked playfully.
“Try me.”
Adrienne stepped closer and grabbed for the check, Jonathan being faster eluded her moving the check above his head. She was enjoying the play but was resisting using her powers. Gently a wind began to fill the air and Jonathan noticed the shift in her eyes. They had changed from green to a smoky green. Ororo feeling her sisters temptation quickly put an end to the play, telepathically catching her sister.
“Adrienne…”
Adrienne stood down her eyes daring him to keep playing the game.
“Fine.”
Jonathan smiled a victorious smile.
“Thank you.”
Adrienne pouted and he almost gave in to her pout. She was even cuter when she pouted and his smile spread across his face as he reached out and plucked her pouty lip with one finger.
“Tweet tweet.”
Adrienne growled and launched herself at him as the cashier quickly took the check. Jonathan underestimated her strength and found himself flat on the floor. He laughed knowing her could easily dislodge her but yelled out.
“OK ok I’m sorry. Uncle! Uncle!”
Adrienne laughed and got off him, offering him a hand up.
“That’s what I thought. Until tomorrow night then James Jonathan Proudstar.”
He smiled.
“Until tomorrow night Adrienne Jones and I call for a rematch.”
All eight of them laughed and went their separate ways.





You must login () to review.