She has tears staining her cheeks, and he can’t stop them, he wants to but he can’t. Logan wants her first time to be perfect, but it’s not because it hurts her and he knows it. She asks him to promise her that it won’t hurt; he can’t, so he doesn’t.

He enters Ororo slowly and she cries out, he tells her it’s okay, that she’s adjusting to his size, he’s big, maybe too big for a virgin, he doesn’t tell her because he wants to be her first, so he is. He goes slowly until he’s deep into her warm depth, and he hears her moan.

That’s always a good sign.

He moves again, and she bites her bottom lip, it still hurts slightly, and she tells him so, and she doesn’t care that she’s openly crying, as he moves above her.

Then it doesn’t hurt anymore, not painfully anyway, just pleasurably, it feels good, and part of her is glad she waited for him to give that too her. Ororo moans again, and she moves her hips to his, her tears drying.

Logan watches her face as sweat drips down her forehead, he kisses her, and then she comes, moaning into his mouth, he body tensing and jerking underneath his, her tight walls are clamping down on his length, and it’s so unbearable that he comes, shooting his seed inside her, powerful and hot.

He collapses on top of her, and she finds it hard to breathe, but she doesn’t care, she wants to remain connected to him, to feel his warm always, just like he said. Always.

Ororo’s lost for a second in the feel of him, savouring him, and then he moves, and she lets him go. She’s glad they waited, and she thanks him for his patience, he tells her to think nothing of it, so she doesn’t.

Her eyes find the white dress discarded on the floor, along with his tuxedo, she smiles, and kisses him sweetly, telling him how much she loves him. It feels right, she decides, as she falls asleep in his arms.

She’s glad that she waited.

‘Goodnight, Mrs Ororo Howlett’


End…





You must login () to review.