Disclaimer ;; I don’t own them. Marvel and Fox Entertainment do. I certainly wouldn’t mind owning Hugh Jackman though.

Author’s Note ;; It’s my first ROLO, so be friendly [please] and I welcome suggestions and nicely worded criticism

Summery ;; Logan’s Watching.


He stayed in the background and kept to himself, watching. He watched some of the students as they tried to go about like nothing happened, especially the older students. But Marie, his sweet little Marie. She was worried about him. She’s tried to talk to him but he simply told her that he’s alright with a grunt. He knew why she was worried about him. The memories she has of him made her believe that he should be gone by now. Because that’s what he does. He disappears every time something gets tough, but this time he’s sticking around…

He watched the Boy Scoot lock himself up in his room to grief alone. The man just lost his fiancée so he doesn’t blame the younger man, but the man doesn’t come out to eat. He doesn’t leave his room to talk to anyone. He won’t even talk to the Professor. Is Scott going to die in the room he shared with his wife-to-be?

He watched the wheel-chaired man go on about his daily activities as if nothing has happened. He behaved as if the woman who had just died wasn’t dead but on a vacation. He knew that Xavier knew something but he wasn’t about to tell anyone, not until he felt the time was right. Well that’s what he though.

And he watched her. She acted just like Xavier, but he knew that she only did it to be strong for the children. She even took up all of Scott’s classes. Maybe she’s trying to forget what happened or she was trying not to think about it. But he could still smell her pain from one side of the Institute while she was in the other. But she won’t talk about it. It was either pride or womanly stubbornness that made her not want to discuss it. Maybe it was both.

The scent of pain from the Weather Goddess was driving him mad, so eventually, Logan decided to go off, find her, and talk to her, whether she liked it or not.

Author’s Note ;; It's been a while since I've writen it, so I'm reading it over, and doing some editing and stuff. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, even if it isn't much.





You must login () to review.