"Let me get this straight, Ororo is married to the King of Wakanda, Scarlet Witch made it where there are very few mutants, they know about a third Summer’s brother but it’s not Remy LeBeau, Logan is part of the Avengers and X-Men, and the Hulk wanted to kill Xavier? What Twilight Zone episode am I in now?" Chance says as he takes a French Vanilla frappichino from Capitan Jack Michaels, "and what is this?"

"I often ask that same question." Jack pauses. "The twilight zone thing that is." Jack sits down across from the newest XSE member in his black leather lounge chair in the apartment he has been living in for two years now. "This is a frappichino, iced caffeine with a vanilla flavor. Try it you'll like it Chance."

"Jack...I mean Captain Michaels" Chance begins and is interrupted by Jack.

"Its Jack off duty or in private."

"Okay um, Jack who is this Gabriel Summers? In my world, my time line Rembrandt was the third son and was lost when Sinister gave him to the guild in New Orleans."

"That’s a good question Chance. Okay here is what I know but there are holes I’m still looking into. Vulcan's history began on the Shi'ar throne world as the unborn child of Christopher and Katherine Summers. Katherine was pregnant when the Summer’s were abducted by D'Ken, Majestor of the Shi'ar Imperium, and her child was seemingly killed when the mad emperor, in retaliation for an attempt by Corsair to escape, stabbed Katherine and killed her. The infant Vulcan was removed from Katherine's lifeless body and placed in an incubation-accelerator, used to breed new slaves, aging him to the prime adolescence.
Sent to Earth to become a slave for Erik the Red, the Emperor's hand on Earth, he escaped to be found by Moira MacTaggart with little or no memories of who he was or where he came from. She took him as her ward, and instructed him in the use of his nascent powers. He claimed his name was Gabriel, but he chose the code name of Vulcan from a book on Roman mythology, and Charles Xavier recognized his mental imprint as being related to Cyclops. He became part of a team of X-Men with Petra, Darwin, and Sway that attempted to rescue the original X-Men from Krakoa. Feeling Vulcan as a menace, Krakoa sent a human shaped volcano to deal with his team, killing the two girls and leaving Darwin and Vulcan for dead.
With the help of his dying teammates, Vulcan was able to survive, deep inside Krakoa. Reawakened recently by the mutant energies released during M-Day, he returned from his space exile to get revenge against Professor Xavier, killing Banshee in the process, as well as attempting to kill Logan and even kidnapping Rachel Summers and Cyclops.
Vulcan subconsciously used the absorbed powers of Petra and Sway to manipulate the X-Men, and figured out the truth of the mystery behind the missing team of X-Men that were lost on Krakoa. Vulcan was able to lure Professor Xavier out of hiding, and confronted him in front of the X-Men, wanting the Professor to reveal to them all what really happened to Vulcan and his team. However, Xavier was unable to do so, due to the fact that, in the wake of M-Day, he is no longer a Mutant. Enraged, Vulcan commanded Marvel Girl to link their minds so that everyone could see what transpired. Reluctantly, Rachel did so, and with Xavier as a guide, she was able to reveal the truth behind what really happened on Krakoa. He later left and went to the Shi'ar Throneworld over threw Lilandra, married Deathbird, healed D'Ken only to kill him, and then declared himself Emperor of the Shi'ar. Havok, Marvel Girl, Polaris, Ch'od, Raza, and Korvus formed a new team of Starjammers, after Vulcan killed his father, bent on defeating Gabriel once and for all, and salvaging the remains of the crippled Shi'ar Empire." Jack stops, thinking if he left any detail out, "I think that about covers it."
"So Scarlet Witch screwed up the entire continuum and now my history will never be written."
"That is about it in a nutshell."
"So why is moth...Ororo here now. Isn't she suppose to be running a kingdom with the Panther?"
"She came by to see how Logan was doing and to take a break from the Fantastic Four."
"She is part of the Fantastic Four?"
"I knew I forgot something." Jack scratches his ear. "She and Black Panther joined after Reed Richards and the Invisible woman left for a little R&R and to reconnect."
"So My da...Logan was part of the Fantastic four with Hulk, Spiderman and Ghostrider while Mo...Ororo is part of them with her "husband", Torch and Thing." Chance places his hand over his eyes as he continues.."I am in the Twilight Zone"





You must login () to review.