Ororo grabbed Logan’s hand as they left their table to dance. Already, there were hundreds of people packed on the club’s dance floor. The crowd moved along with the music. The pair moved with the crowd as they slowly pushed through the mass.

Having immersed themselves in the throng well enough to suit themselves, Ro turned and began to grind with the music. And Logan, being himself gladly followed her lead. The drinks and the heat and strobe lights of the room left an awesome feeling upon Logan. It was hard to keep from bumping into other people out there on the floor. At times, it seemed like the only thing keeping them up was the support of others.

The couple found that they were uncontrollably bumping into each other as well. But Logan didn’t mind. I mean, how could he? Ro was the most beautiful woman in the club. On this night, she wore a plain, black cocktail dress. Though the neckline completely hid her cleavage, the hem was so high that plenty of leg was left in his view. Lo looked at Ro’s legs as they danced…he was aroused thinking of them and how they looked since they were tan from the summer sun and how their sweat made them glisten like diamonds in those lights that were strobe.

This time it was Ro who turned her back to Lo. Her hair brushed against his face and suddenly she fell into him. He caught her by the waist and pulled her back to her beautiful, wonderfully shaped feet. He could that she was getting as high from their alcohol consumption as he was and hoping that her inhibitions would be lowered. As time passed she wound up brushing against him more and more and soon the constant rubbing effected Logan. He tried with all his might to hide the growing bulge inside his pants, but it was challenging with Ro’s repeated nudges against him. He didn’t want her to know what she was doing to him.

And Ro turned around and looked Logan in his eyes. Without looking away, she grabbed his back and pulled him towards her. He could feel her breasts rub against his chest. With her doing that, he could no longer hide his erection. He could tell by the smirk on her face that she knew what he was trying to hide from her. And since she knew, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him passionately. The feeling was overwhelming--the warm massage of her tongue in his and the pressure of her body against his.

She slipped her hand between their bodies and felt his erection. She pressed the palm of her hand against it. He could feel that he was going to explode. If she was intending to have a more noticeable reaction, then she was about to get her wish, he thought.

Then once again looking up at him, she began to slowly unzip the front of his pants. Suddenly, he remembered the crowd around them. Sure, they were caught up in their own world, but what if someone noticed. Even more, what if someone cared.

But Logan was unable to stop her. His desire overcame his concerns and soon the warmth of her hand wrapped around his stiff shaft. He looked back at her and she had a grin on her face as she began to pump it up and down. Now his eruption was imminent, and there was no sign that Ororo wanted anything else than to make him cum. Then, he could hold back no more, and a rush of warmth shot through him, onto Ororo’s gratifying hand, and into the front of his pants. Ro giggled and retrieved her hand.

She zipped up his pants and looked down at the small circle of wetness soaking through his pants. She then took her hand and rubbed it against her neck as if massaging out the stiffness at the end of the day. Finally, she took one finger and brought it to her teasingly to her mouth before sticking it inside and licking it.

Then, without speaking a word, Ro grabbed Logan hand and led him off of the dance floor just as they had come.





You must login () to review.