“What is it Logan,” Ororo said as Logan pulled her out of the greenhouse.

He led her in the woods that were behind the Institute and stopped at a lake and the lake had a small water fall, a small cliff, and the water was so clear you could see the ground and you could see every detail that was under the water and right where the water ended you could see a blanket with a picnic basket and a pizza box all on the blanket. “Logan this is beautiful.”

“Figured that you could use some time away. Ya know from all the kids and work.”

“I is beautiful Logan thank you,” she gave him light kiss on the cheek and walked over to the blanket and food.

She sat down on one side of the blanket while Logan sat down on the other side and he took out a champagne bottle and two glasses and poured some for each of them. Then he got out plates and put a slice of pizza on each. “How did you find this place anyway?”

Logan watched as Ororo took a bite of her pizza and took a bite himself before answering. “A couple of days ago I was talking a walk I waned to be alone and I found this place and I was going to keep it a secret, until we got together.”

“So no one knows about his place,” Ororo asked.

“No one but you and me,” Logan mentioned.

They spent another 15 minutes eating and when Ororo was not paying attention Logan slipped away. “Logan? Logan?”

“Up here baby,” Logan called from the ledge of the small cliff wearing only his boxers and then he jumped off doing a cannonball into the lake below.

When he came to the surface he had a little bit of trouble staying afloat because of the metal on his skeleton. He noticed Ororo’s clothes were on the blanket and Ororo was on the cliff and only had her bra and underwear on and she dived in to the lake.

Meanwhile Scott was in a meeting with the Professor. “Didn’t she yell at you already for this?” Charles asked Scott who was pacing across the room.

“Why didn’t you tell me,” Scott asked.

“I told you before it’s none of my business to tell everyone it is up to them. Scott haven’t you noticed this the first time in 4 years Ororo has been happy, and your trying to take it away from her. If you want her to be happy leave her alone.” Scott was looking out the window at the woods. “Logan won’t leave her I know this and you will see that sooner of or later.”

Scott didn’t say anything he was left alone to think. //Maybe he’s right. But this is Logan. How will I know for sure?//
~~~~
Outside of Ororo was saying bye to Logan while al her students were waiting for her to start her lesson. “I had a great time Logan thank you.”

“Let’s do it again tomorrow, during lunch,” Logan asked.

“How about tonight instead,” Ororo suggested with a smile on her face.

“I like the way you think,” Logan said as his lips met hers.

“I got a class to teach,” Ororo said. “This is my last class for today so meet me when it’s over.”

Logan nodded as she gave him one more kiss and she went into the classroom. “STORM’S GOT A BOYFRIEND,” she heard the students chanting before she started the lesson.





You must login () to review.