Later that day when Ororo just dismissed her class, Logan came and surprised her. She was erasing the board when she heard someone knock at the door. “Come in.”

“How are you doing,” Logan asked as he put his arms around her waist.

“Fine and you,” she said as she put down the eraser and turned around to find his face inches away from hers.

“Perfect,” Logan said as he gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

“Come I am hungry let’s go get something to eat,” she led him out of the class room and to the kitchen.

Ororo grabbed a soda and was about to leave because she and Logan were about to go out and eat when Scott came in. “Hey Ororo can I talk to you for a minute.”

“Sure,” she said as she saw Scott go into the next room.

As soon as Ororo entered he didn’t give her anytime to speak. “I don’t want you dating Logan anymore.”

“Why and what does our relationship have to do with you,” Ororo was getting angry.

“He’s gonna end up hurting you and I don’t want to see you unhappy. You’re like a sister to me and he is just going to end up hurting you,” Scott said.

“He is not going to hurt me he’s caring and-” Scott interrupted her.

“No he’s not, he’s a self centered bas-” Ororo interrupted him this time.

“THAT’S ENOUGH SCOTT,” Thunder could be heard outside and everyone in the mansion what made her mad. “You have to stop telling me what I can and can’t do in life. I love Logan and he loves me and that is all that matters. Logan is a caring sweet man and he could be good friend but you spend all of time going at each other’s throats. If you would get to know him you figure out he is not a bad guy.” They didn’t know Logan had came into the room. “Just because you were right about Forge doesn’t mean you are right about Logan. If you want to see me happy then stay out of our business and leave us be. If you can’t except our relationship then stay out of our lives....completely.”

Ororo left the room leaving Scott and Logan there speechless. Neither of them had ever seen Ororo snap like that. Logan agreed “She’s right you know, you can’t be controlling her like that.”

Logan went in the direction that his girlfriend went in and he followed her scent and found her out side of the mansion in her green house. “Ro you OK?”

“I am fine Logan,” Ororo said she stood up from the ground and walked over to him.

He embraced her in a hug not knowing what else to. “I know you want to know so I’ll tell you anyway.” Ororo said talking about Forge.

“Forge was my old fiancee. When I was about 21 we started dating and then we fell in love. Our relationship was going great he had asked me to marring him and I said yes. But hat was when Scott tried to stop me. He said that Forge was going to end up leaving and I didn’t believe him. And then about a month before our wedding I found a note on my pillow say he’s leaving and he never wants to see me again and don’t look for him. I always hoped he would come back until I knew he wasn’t and I gave up hope. He broke my heart and I never want to see him again either.” Ororo said as she started to cry as she was pulled into his arms.

“I am sorry darlin,” Logan tried to sooth her.

“Actually I am happy that he left me,” Ororo wiped away her tears and she looked in his eyes and smiled.

“Why,” Logan asked with a confused look on his face.

“Because I have you,” she said as she leaned in and kissed him. “I love you Logan.”

“I love you too, Ro,” Logan said returning her kiss. “ Come on I want to show you something.”





You must login () to review.