Hell of a Situation
Ch3
By: Wolviesgurl
Ororo felt stuck, not physically but emotionally. Here was Lenox a gorgeous Scotsman that was interested in her, and yes she did find her self attracted to him, but on the other hand there was Logan she felt for him in many ways. Meaning, he was both her friend and …something else that she couldn’t put a word to. He was always there when she needed him much like Remy was with her, but even then Remy was more of a brother figure then anything else.

Sighing to herself she lifted her self from the bath that she had made for herself and was wiping the soap suds away from her body as she heard the door knock. Sighing she called out “one moment.” She finished up then put her robe on and walked to the door and opened it not really expecting to see the person behind the door.

Logan stood there wondering what the hell he was going to say to her, he had been thinking about this for a few hours and he came to the decision that he should tell her everything, well not everything but at least let her know how he felt about her.

Seeing Logan standing there she smiled “Hi.”

Logan smirked a little “Hello darlin’ mind if I talk to you about something?”

“No, go right ahead Logan I’m all”.” She paused as she heard her cell ring “Let me take care of that but come on in.” she walked away from him and the door and walked over to her desk and grabbed her cell then answered it. “Hello Lenox.”

On the other line Lenox smiled “Aye evening lass, I got a wee bit of something ta ask ye. Ya don’t need ta respond right a way but tomorrow is Friday night. Come out with me, we’ll go have dinner, dance, sing, watch a movie. Whatever ye want just come out with me on a date. Yes?”

“Umm…” she looked to Logan who seemed to be politely ignoring her conversation. “Sure, Tomorrow.”

Lenox smiled “Great I’ll swing by and pick ye up at 8.”
“8 got it. See you then.” She hung up and then looked at Logan.

Logan heard the whole thing and he wasn’t going to stand by as some kid tried to take Ororo away. Nope he was tried of not leaping and doing something to make him happy. “Lenox?”

Ororo gave a nod “Yes. He asked me on a date and I said yes. What was it that you wanted me for again?”
Logan smirked a little “Believe it or not.” He looked at her “I was going to asked you on a date too.”

“Was?”

“Am. Ororo, will you go out with me on Saturday night seeing as I kinda heard that he is taking you out tomorrow.”

“Sure, I’d love to. You don’t mind me dating two men at the same time?”

Logan looked at her “A little, but I’m happy that I’m one of them. Other then that Ororo it is your life and you should be able to do what you want with it.” He didn’t know where that came from, hell he never spoke like that, yet he was still being honest with her. “So it’s still yes?”

Ororo took a leap “Yes, it’s still a yes.”

Logan smiled “Good. See you Saturday.” He walked to her and kissed her cheek then smiled as he turned and headed out. His heart was beating a mile a minute as he headed down to the lower levels of the mansion and entered the men’s locker room, and walked to his locker to change before he headed out to the gym to work.

Once in the locker he looked over and saw that Lenox was there muttering a few cuss words he walked over to the tread mill to run. Usually he ran outside cause he liked the nature that surrounded him but seeing as he wasn’t going to let the other man win he stubbornly stayed.

Lenox looked over at him “Logan right?”

“Yeah what do you care?”

Lenox smiled “I hear yer a good fighter? Would ye care for a session?”

Logan looked at him and gave a nod “Sure” he wanted to get at least a few punches on the guy that’s trying to steal Ororo.

They both moved to the mat and got ready then stated to fight each other. It they were both good that they countered almost every shot Lenox would kick Logan would block. Logan would punch Lexon would block. They went like that for about 15 minutes around 20 they where getting a few hits in and Logan grabbed him and punched him in the jaw hard enough to make his nose bleed and split his lip. Both men backed away from head other and Lenox looked at Logan with a sneer that changed into amusement as the cut on his lip healed itself.

“Tell me da av’ ye ever beat any other of yer children? if ye had any that is oh and after ye got drafted into the war and left me mum and me did ya ever look back and want us again?”





You must login () to review.