Hell of a Situation
Ch2
By: Wolviesgurl

In his dark hotel room Lenox winced as he moved his head only to notice the kink in his neck, looking over at his cell as his alarm clock went off he sighed and noticed the time read 10am. Getting up from his bed he walked over to his bathroom and undressed as he hopped in the shower.

While the hot water ran down his body he wondered if Ororo would call him, but as fate had it he was always in for something else then what he hoped for. Taking his time getting cleaned up he walked out of the shower and dried off then walked his naked form to the small closet where his suit hung now neatly ironed from the ironing he did before he went to bed.

Once he was dressed he put his hair in a ponytail and grabbed his portfolio as he walked out of his room while grabbing his riding jacket as he made his way to his motorcycle and put his helmet on then put on his jacket and zipped his portfolio into his jacket as he then mounted his motorcycle and headed to a place called Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.

At the mansion everyone was off doing their own thing seeing it was a Saturday, In his study the headmaster known as Charles Xavier or to others as Professor got papers ready for the interview he was going to give.

Seeing as the professor didn’t probe the mans mind all he knew was that the man was from Scotland and was interested in teaching a class and maybe even being part of the x-men but for now he was just going to give the man an opportunity to show them what he had to offer the school.

Lenox pulling up to the mansions gate he pushed a button to have someone open the gate.

Kitty answered “Xaviers Insitute for Higher Learning”

“Hi, I’m Lenox. I ‘ave a meeting with a Charles Xavier”

“Oh yeah, right, come on in.” she hit the button to open the gate and headed down to the front so she could walk him to Xavier’s Institute

Once the gates opened Lenox drove up to the front of the mansion where Kitty was waiting. Parking he dismounted and took off his helmet and looked at her.

Kitty was shocked to see how handsome the guy was “Umm hi, what was your name again?”

He smiled at her “Lenox”
“Right, um hi.” She realized she said that twice and mentally kicked her ass “just follow me and I’ll take you to the Professor.”



Once inside the Professors office Lenox took a seat as they both greeted each other “Mr. Alastair”, “Professor Xavier”

Charles looked at him and smiled as they started on there interview. This went longer them most interviews which might have been a good or bad thing. Whatever it was Lenox was telling Xavier something that he wasn’t ready to tell the others yet, mostly because in involved certain people. Ororo herself knew that the Professor was in the process of interviewing someone she her self didn’t know it was Lenox.

Hours later it had become dinner time and everyone was waiting for the professor to join them once he did the others saw that he wasn’t alone. Lenox was at his side.

The professor wheeled his chair to his spot and had Lexon take a seat amongst his staff. “Everyone this is Lenox Alastair, our new art teacher.”

Logan looked annoyed, the others looked shocked. Ororo was surprised as hell.

Lenox looked at the Professor “Thank ye Professor Xavier. But as I might add I have met a few of your staff member last night. It’s quite a surprise to bump into them again.”

“I see, well please make your self at home.” Smiled Xavier as the others started to eat.

“I will.” Lenox looked at Ororo and winked at her then looked at a not to happy Logan “I will.”





You must login () to review.