Symbols:
*…*= thoughts, usually of the last speaker
"...." = speaking
... = In a phone conversation, a pause for the person on the other side of the line to speak.


Remy pouted. Locking himself in the bathroom he shared with his love, Marie also known as Rogue, he contemplated what Ororo had said to him just a few moments ago.

*“So?” she snapped. “We both know he wanted to be kissed.”
“Maybe he can’t talk about your relationship when all he can think about is sex.”
Ororo sat up.
“Frighteningly I don’t think you’re entirely discussing me,” she held up her hand…*

“What de hell she mean by that?” he muttered to himself, perched on a corner of the bathtub. Seconds later he heard the door knob shake. He stood and escaped out the window, preferring to be alone right then. Softly he shut the window behind him.
As he dropped to the ground he heard Marie calling on the other side of the door, confused at why the door was locked from the inside. Confusion, and if he began to be honest with himself denial, racked his mind as he walked away.

Hours later he found himself wandering the streets of Manhatten’s Lower east side no closer to understanding what Ororo might have meant. He knew it would be easier to have her explain it to him. Unfortunately she now had her own relationship problems.
It was funny but when Logan had left he’d wanted to follow him, just to beat the man to a pulp for breaking his promise. He’d promised to never hurt her, they had been giddy with the sappiness of first love. Remy wanted to protect his petit soeur but Ororo insisted he stay with her. She begged him not to leave and how could he refuse such a request, how could have Logan?!
That night he learned as much of the truth of what happened that night as anyone could ever know.
In the morning, Ororo paid careful attention to every detail, moving with exquisite grace, as she completed the simple task of rising and greeting the day. He knew she’d have preferred to stay in bed and hide.
But the true Ororo did what had to be done, never shirking her responsibilities for selfish pleasures. Even if it meant letting go of those she wished to keep closest.
So he let go too of his anger for the man who broke her heart. He could see he was a wounded. And Remy had an honour not to kick a man who was already down.

He entered a shabby, dark café. After he’d ordered a latte from an extremely lovely young waitress he tried writing what Ororo had said on a napkin so maybe if he saw it visually he would comprehend her words better. He was one of the few who realized when she spoke she didn’t do so to hear her own voice and as such he valued her thoughts and opinions.
He had been talking about her and Logan. If he wasn’t talking about them which couple in the house did she think he was discussing so frighteningly with clarity? Running a hand through his hair he only looked up when the waitress sat down and introduced herself as Amy.
“You seem troubled,” she stated. Her hands were folded over themselves and her elbows rested on the rim of the small table. He suddenly knew how this was supposed to play out. Outside the sun had long ago set behind a building dotted skyline.
“Hm, Ah am,” he said and looked away, uncomfortable. He had a knack for knowing, at least being very good at betting, what a possible lover would be like in bed. Amy promised to be a wild romp. And he knew he could match her for skill. He wondered if Marie would mind. They hadn’t really discussed their boundaries since this summer. Before she’d given him one freebie a year…something he didn’t really take advantage of.
“Maybe I could help you. I’ve discovered something working here,” she leaned over, her breasts oozing slightly out of her shirt and Remy focused on her eyes through his sunglasses. Still he noticed a neon green pendant tucked into the flesh.
She flicked her hair off her shoulders, “That physical exercise can help solve most riddles. Its been scientifically proven. Once you’re mind is thoroughly cleared…even the most brainless can solve any problem.” She reached for his hand.
“Yeah,” he stood, pulling out enough bills to cover his bill. She stood as well, smiling with an inner knowledge. “I’ll try running. Thanks!”

When he was several blocks from the café, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. He knew she’d been tempting him without really having any expectations. She was a hunter, like he had once been, searching for different, higher conquests. The more exotic, the better. She was toying with him on her break for something better. He wondered what it would be like having a beer with this girl but he already knew the answer to that. Danger!
In any case he’d never had any intention to mindlessly fuck Amy simply because he was out of practice with that type. She hadn’t even thought him worth subtlety. She probably expected him to slink back to her tonight, tempted to discover her ‘mysterious’ world of physicality. He snorted.
Somewhere that stung his ego but another part of him smiled. Sex had stopped being mindless, in fact it was all about the mind, to him a long time ago. Seducing the Amy’s of the world paled against conversing with Marie.
He looked up at the moon and decided quickly that it was time he let Marie know what he was thinking instead of pointlessly wandering the city.

Taking out his cell he dialled the room they shared as he let his feet to meander.
“Hullo?” Marie sounded muffled.
“Hey, chere, yo’ asleep?” he made his voice deep and husky and she matched him immediately with a tiny giggle.
“Hihi, no, shoguh,” he could hear her finding a comfortable spot on the opulent bed. “Question is, why ain’t ya here keeping my little body warm?”
“I dunno,” he played with a lock of hair hanging in his forehead. He needed a haircut but it was too late now. “I’m far, far away from yo’ bed. I miss yo‘.”
“Naw, ya righ’ here, baby,” she paused. “In my heart.”
“In yo’ mind too?”
He knew she was touching herself and he smiled. “Ugh yes.”
“Yo’ in mine too. An’ I need yo’ to touch me, tell me yo’ love me, “ he whispered. He was passing some men and he grinned at the thought of them overhearing his words.
“Ah love ya, swamp rat. Ah need ya, why can’t ya just touch it? Ah want ya so bad. Do ya know what this body is doing when you’re not here? It’s a little traitor,” she moaned into the phone.
“Can yo’ wait fer a minute, ah want ya to come to me. Ah wanna finish the job, sugah,” he growled the nickname she gave everyone she loved and he knew she was licking her fingers, rubbing her tiny bud, writhing at his words.
“No!” her moans were taking her higher and higher, he knew at this point it was nearly impossible for her to hang on to the phone without breaking it in half with a satisfied squeeze. “No I can’t wait!!!”
“Come to Manhatten, mon amour, I need yo’,” he whispered insistently, she cried out as she tried not to come without him. He loved torturing her like this, when she loved to be tortured. “Come to me. We’ll dance the night away and then, fuck the morning away too. We pretend this worl’ don’t exist. I need to taste yo, woman, don’t yo’ hear what you’re doing to me?”
“I can’t, I can’t,” she begged. “Remy, take me out to the city tomorrow nigh’ bu’ take me home tonight!”
“When I come home,” he found himself back at the café. Amy looked up and saw him. He was breathing heavily and flashed her a grin. Amy waved his napkin at him as she walked slowly forward. “The first thing I’m going to taste is your entire pussy, don’t you dare move until I can come clean yo’ up. I’m going to take those legs in my han’ and lift them up. Baby I’m going to feast on yo’ tonight like yo’ my one and only baby. Then I’m going to devour every inch of yo’ body from the tip of yo’ toes to each nipple to yo’ beautiful eyes. I don’t care how long we have to stay up, I have to find a part of yo’ I have never touched…”
Marie was screaming into her pillow as she came, he knew he was on speaker. “Chere, chere I have to put my dick to a part inside of you I haven’t stroked. We will be ecstasy together. I need yo’ right now, I-CLICK!” He laughed, “See yo’ at home, mon amour.“
He knew she must have accidentally kicked the phone or someone had walked in. Still laughing he folded his phone into his pocket and turned to see Amy holding the napkin out to him.
“Hey there hot stuff.”
He took the napkin gently. “I try”
“Yes, I’m sure you don’t have to. Why aren’t you at home doing all those things with your girlfriend instead of being here with me?” she folded her arms in front of her chest which actually emphasized it. She looked nervous to his discerning eye, maybe scared. She hadn’t expected him to return quite like that.
Carefully he leaned on the window. “Do yo’ want me?”
“Does it matter?”
He laughed.
“Une petite.”
She flicked her hair back. He could tell it was her “Yeah, I’m sexy” move. He’d mistaken a false innocence when she was only in first gear. She still thought she sorta had him.
“Maybe I did. But if I really wanted you, like I said, I’d stop all this talk business. You’d be doing all those things to me. And more…”
Licking his teeth in thought, “Yeah, she’s not expecting me for hours.”
“Then what are you waiting for?”

Three hours later Remy gasped as he came for the second time that early morning. Clasping his chest with his one hand not propping him up, he cursed, “Merde, merde! Femme,a mon dieu, yo’ trying to kill me?”
She only laughed. He cringed at the sound as he rolled over, breathing deeply. After a half hour of fighting sleep he sat up, pushing his legs over the edge of the bed.
She draped herself around his shoulder and he took her hand as if still unsure what to do with it.
At her own initiative, she delicately touched his sensitive penis head. And he hissed at the painful pleasure. She hushed him with kisses and he smiled at such tender touches between a pair like themselves.
Not many who saw them sparring a battle of wits would expect it of either of them, that they had it in them. Not one.
When she kissed his penis and balls, caressing his body, he let his neck completely relax. Staring at the ceiling and his hands wrapped in dirty sheets, dirt of their own making, he regretted holding himself back for so long.
Doubting this physical touch.
How right it could be.

He cursed momentarily as he remembered he still had to take Marie out that night. He still hadn’t slept. Not real sleep, anyway. With a twinge of regret, he broke her contact. As he got on his clothes he watched her seductive dance as she went back to bed. She smiled and snuggled into the sheets.
Her eyes beckoned him for more and he fought with reason to stay firm.





You must login () to review.