Symbols:
*....*= thoughts
"...." = speaking
(in a phone conversation) ... = a pause for the person on the other side of the line to speak.

Disclaimer: I don't own any rights to any Marvel characters. Please don't sue me, I'm not poor but it reallllllly wouldn't be worth your effort. PLUS, how the hell I'm the only one getting sued up in here????!!!

NOTE TO THA READER:
OK, its gonna get sappy up in here jus' tah warn ya!!! Logan's going to get all mushy. At least I kinda know what I’m going to do with the next few chapters. AHHHH, i feel so, so, so.......Knowledgeable. Its sweet ;D!!!
Aieght, well lets get to it.
BTW, major apologies for not writing. There was simply no excuse. I got the reviews but I was not listening. ( too thick headed I guess! …and LAZY!!!!!) So I’ll try to finish this up for the summer.
If you’re still interested, I am too.
To hopefully make up for that, I’m writing two chapters tonight. I will not sleep!!!

CHAPTER THREE

She didn't know why but she had to reveal herself to Logan. She had to tell him what she knew. After all, they were close friends.

*Heck, we have even kissed on a few occasions! Come to think of it, maybe he has tried to tell me but I have not been there for him to tell.
Even if he does mind that I know, which I now doubt, he is sensible enough to realise there is nothing that can be done about my knowledge. I'll simply never speak to him about it if he minds so much.
But there is more to Logan than he lets most others on to. I don't think that he would not want to talk about this with me. If he doesn't ...fine, but it's not every day you go from being, blood wise, completely alone to suddenly with someone.
If that was me I am not so sure I would run off to meet this person as quickly as possible either.*

She rustled the wind to cause her slow descent.
Below Logan looked up at her with a shiny glazed film over his eyes. He kept shaking his head then looking back up at her then shaking his head again. Finally her feet touched earth and Logan had his head bent to the ground.
Gently grasping his chin with her long fingers, his stubble rough on her skin, she brought his eyes to hers and smiled at him.
He looked as if he might cry if he was the type.
Quickly he grabbed his jacket from the ground and covered her. She’d forgotten she was naked but did not blush, instead taking his hand and guiding him into a sitting position with her.

“We must speak together, Logan.”
“Yeah, you don’t know the half of it,” he muttered.
“Logan I… I …” She was getting cold feet again! “There’s so much I should say. I’m not sure how.”
“But I gotta get this offa my chest!”
“Go ahead then.”
“Go?”
“Go.”
“Ok, it’s like this- there’s a kid.”
“I know.”
“And he, well, he might be related to me…”
“I know.”
“Who knows how…what! What do you mean you know?!”
“That is what I was trying to tell you. I overheard Charles discussing the matter…I am so sorry.”

Logan sat there with a mostly naked Ororo beside him silently for a few moments. His voice became a deadly whisper.

“So, so…the whole time I was sitting here trying to figure this all out… YOU KNEW?!?”

Ororo raised her head. No matter what his response, she would remember her convictions to not be a coward.

“Yes.”

Logan’s eyes creased as his grin widened. He began laughing so hard he was holding on to Ororo’s shoulder for support which was slowly causing the jacket to vibrate off of her.

“I do not seem to find the joke.”
“I’ve bin avoidin’ you so as not to disappoint you. WHO cares what Chuckie thinks of whether I go or not??? I dinna want to hurt you babe an’ you’ve been avoidin’ me cuz you dinna want to hurt me.
Me in the forest, you in the air.
The kids missin’ you like crazy, an’ Charlie losin’ hairs on his bald head all over the place.
Can’t you see how STUPID we’ve been?!”

Ororo cracked a little smile.
Soon they were both rolling on the floor of the forest laughing their heads off. Logan pulled them up to rest against a tree trunk carrying Ororo in his arms like a wounded victim. The wild man smiled down at his own personal wild woman.
Ororo traced a scar, still healing, on his chest, the hair shifting on his torso making the only non nature related sounds. His hot breath seeped down her neck making her scalp sweat. She felt real and, like when she used her powers to change the temperature, she knew something had changed with the increased heat.
Close to the edge of no control, but without the loss of clarity.
She knew what she wanted.
She wanted to get drunk.
The scene was just right- the forest breathing heavy around them, everything was soft and bendable from the recent rain, and they had on almost the right amount of clothes on.
Ororo knew just what kind of drink she wanted and she was not afraid to get it.
She was not on the edge of control.

*This is what being in complete control feels like…I like it.*

She bent her head and licked up some of his sweat and blood by his now disappeared scar. Logan hissed and grinded his teeth, a mix of pleasure and pain, as his eyes searched the sky.

* Ok, where’s the real Ororo, and please make her stay away until this OVER!*

Ororo tossed the strands of hair that had fallen on to her own sweat stained face over her shoulder. She smiled precariously as she traced an invisible pattern up Logan’s jeans with her bare leg. She knew he would understand by not sullying the moment with inadequate words or foolish questions.
The fact was they were doing this.

Now.

Here.

Logan rocked his hips in a sensual beat to answer her call and let her know his answer. He didn’t think he had a choice, anyway. Besides his hands were cresting her tight thighs to end at the roundness of her butt. He hiked her up on top of him, while his back rested on the trunk of the tree. Immediately he realized his problem. How was he going to his strength to drive into her at the right time?

Ororo began kissing larger gashes before they disappeared and he forgot all about that. He couldn’t moan. She was working him too hard, too fast. There wasn’t time to moan about one thing before there was something new to cry out about.
Ororo tipped her muscled back backwards as if to howl at the setting sun.
This was so much fun! There they were, two adults handling sex as if it was something good and pleasurable.
Pleasure…
*Hmm, I should get back to my task… Oh My Goddess!*
Logan had decided to keep himself busy while Ororo thought to herself. Those nipples had been dancing in front of his face all this time and now was his chance.
He had always been a connoisseur of opportunities…
He licked them each tentatively to see which he liked best. He swooped down on the left one to enjoy first. Slow kisses quickly turned into a supping by Logan’s rough lips against Ororo’s soft skin.
She writhed and turned.
She couldn’t take anymore.
His fingers were everywhere between her soft curls massaging her to stroking the inside of her thigh with his thumb to keep her legs from flinging all over. Her palms caressed his hard, bulging muscles in his back and she knew it was time that they were both in the appropriate type of clothing.
She rose and stood over Logan in all her glory as he panted softly below her, he now appeared to be her victim. She grinned at him, and knew he was willing in this when he too grinned back. Before he could move to join her Ororo sent a small lightening bolt down from her fingers to smoke his pants belt buckle, button, and zipper into dust all at once.
She almost laughed at his expression.

Then she grabbed the waist of his pants and ripped off his pants.

Now with Logan’s eyes as big as they were, Ororo was dangerously close to laughing her head off. Instead she just grinned widely. Logan leaped up and she twirled away from him, flipping the wind so that it provided a flimsy shield of soil and leaves.

The golden autumn leaves glowed a rose colour in the vibrant, rainbow sunset.

Logan gently flipped Ororo on her back after fighting easily through the soft breeze.

The first stars began to lightly glow in the chasing night.

Ororo’s hair sprawled out in a fan behind in wild, sweat soaked curls. A sharp contrast to the black, damp soil.

The sun had only a few more moments before it dipped away forever on the last day of a warm autumn for the year.

Logan trailed kisses all over her body. Ororo’s eyes said yes to his body’s question.

The branches rustled and somewhere an owl called to it’s mate for the hunt.

And as the sun set, the night completely taken over, Ororo called Logan’s name over and over, her eyes crested over in white calling the lightning into action without the rain- both smiling as if they would never stop.

She was sooooo DrUnk.

DONE CHAPTER THREE!

K, I have to explain the part about the ripped pants. I’m soooooo tired of the girl getting her clothes ripped off by impatient guys and then they calmly peel their clothes off their skin. Hey, hullo, we girls paid for our clothes too!!!! Ahhh, I had to vent.

Can’t wait for the next chapter? Don’t worry, it’s written. You’re just NOT getting it. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAha…sorry, but u gotta love the maniacal laugh. Check tomorrow, maybe I’ll hook u up then.





You must login () to review.