Symbols:
*......*= thoughts
"...." = speaking
(in a phone conversation) ... = a pause for the person on the other side of the line to speak.

Disclaimer: I don't own any rights to any Marvel characters. Please don't sue me, I'm not poor but it reallllllly wouldn't be worth your effort. PLUS, how the hell I'm the only one getting sued up in here????!!!

NOTE TO THA READER: yea….so… You enjoy that one? Hahaha, thought I’d flip the switch up on the romance side. Fuck the confusion. Hmm, that’s a little of an oxymoron. Damn, I don’t think I know how to do a short chapter. So much has to happen in this one…read on.
I’ll thank reviewers when they come in, if they come in. I just want to put out a special thanx to Ciyfox for telling me about the whole no paragraph thing because after you pointed it out, I totally noticed it too!

So…thanx.

*Oh my Gosh, I’m writing this right now and this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long !!!!!*

So here’s tha story:

CHAPTER FOUR

“Don’t tell me what to do!”
“Why not? You should be learning from your more benevolent, wiser, OLDER elders.”
“Pieeeeeeeettttyyyyyyy! Make the bighead, idiot elder SHUT UP!!!”
Pietro shuts his eyes tight against the children as if to make them stop arguing. It wouldn’t work as he cracked a smile at Jubilee’s pleading, “Stop, please.”
“But…”
“Hey! Shut up," Kitty cut into their simultaneous complaint. Pietro shot her a grateful look and she shivered. "Bobby stop talking crap and Jubes?”
“Whaaaaaaat?” Jubilee smacked her bubblegum.
“Especially you shut up.”
“Ergh, you bastards are all against me!”

They all laughed their way out of the cab as Jubilee stomped her way up the front stairs of the mansion.
“Hey, Jubes!” Bobby called after her.
“What?!”
“Don’t you need your suitcases?”
Jubilee flushed red and screamed.

*~*

In the foyer, Scott shed his coat and turned over to look at his wife as Jubilee screamed curse words outside the door at her fellow team mates.
“Home sweet home, love.” Jean tossed at her husband.

He scrunched up his face in disbelief that he had ever used that saying to convince his wife to get in the stretch sedan while she begged to go on another, more proper, vacation and not go back to the school.
Although the last vacation wasn’t much of one as they had to cut it short to collect three highly unwilling students for Sean and Emma’s school.
One in Jamaica, one in Grenada, and one in St. John- the only part of their cruise that had been truly fun was when they had been holed up together on the boat fighting their seasickness as a pair of pathetic landlubbers.
Somewhere in the house someone was singing and another person played a seductively slow rendition of classic Bach.

“Who’s that?” Jean wondered as she kissed her husband.
From behind a pair of strong arms swung her around. Jean screamed in shock.
“Welcome home, Jeannie!” Logan laughed behind her. “ Oh, yea. Hi, Scott.”
Scott couldn’t decide between assaulting the shorter man or remain in shock over his laughter. When was the last time he had heard the man laugh?
“Jean!”
In flew the white haired woman to welcome Jean home with a hug. Jean laughed and suggested that the entering Pietro, Kitty, Bobby, and slouching Jubilee and company relocate to the kitchen.
The lively group made their way and picked up Rogue on the way. The southern beauty had just been sleeping on the living room couch to recover from jet lag and…other activities.
Ever since the collar from Genova Island had been discovered in Hank’s laboratory gathering dust, Rogue and Remy had blown the dirt off and been making a more positive use of the evil technology…on the dining room table, in the sandy beaches, on the bed, in the tub, on the plane wing coming home…

Her short pink silk slip barely covered the essentials but her long and thick rusty red brown hair tumbled over the rest. Bobby snapped his head back to stare.

“Ya’ wan’ somethin’, shugah? Ah can help put dem eyes back in yo’ head if ya want…”

Jubilee muttered something into Rogues’ ear and she blushed a bright plum red as Logan snickered.
Bobby peered into the faces of the girls’ one at a time as if their expressions could reveal their secrets to him.

“Dat’s durh-ty, Jubilee. Ah swore you too young for dem t’ings.” Rogue cried out and slapped her hands over her mouth. “ Oh,no!”
Jubilee doubled over and Logan grinned widely. Everyone looked so confused.
Bobby looked as if he may cry from curiosity.

“I’m lucky I don’t have the same problem with Ororo.” Logan tossed over to Rogue. She just hid her face in her hands. But now it was Jubilee’s turned to be confused at the remark.
“What?”

Logan looked over at Ororo. She shrugged and nodded. They’d figure it out sometime. Better to be open about it.
Jubilee’s a smart kid. She figured it out quickly.

“Oh. My. God! Ororo, are you screwing Logan?!” As the silent room turned as one to watch the Wind rider’s sure to be indignant reaction at this lie, Jubes rethought her statement. “Wow, did that come out wrong…”
Ororo gave a shifty smile.

Later on Bobby wondered whether she was smiling at the idea of ever “screwing” anyone or the fact that Jubilee had immediately regretted the way she’d burst it out.

*~*

Ororo laughed into Logan’s arms.
“Did you see their faces, darlin’?” Logan leaned back into the backboard of the bed. He loved Ororo’s bed much more than his own.
More pillows, fluffier sheets, black silk material which hid no love stains- oh, yeah, she had the better bed to do everything on. They could throw things and jump and…he needed to stop thinking this way or he’d have to have a go at her right now!

Ororo rolled over on top of him and straddled her boyfriend. She screamed and giggled.

*I can’t believe I have a boyfriend that I’m so in love with!*

Logan laughed because his girl was happy. He reached out and she delved into his arms for the hug. As she pulled away, her hair provided a makeshift curtain around the couple’s faces. Only inches from his lips, she was as equally happy kissing them or talking to them.
Right now, she wanted to ask them something.
However, they wanted to kiss her.
She had to hold him down from his shoulders.
He made his arms and fingers useful.
“Logan,” she half laughed, half moaned. “Stop! I want to know something.”
Logan sighed, he knew she wouldn’t give up when she wanted to know something.

“What? What? What, what, what?!”
“What did Jubilee say to Rogue?”
Logan smirked. “Oh.”
“To make her blush like that?” Ororo prompted and waited patiently. She had all night to wait. Judging by his rising dick he was too excited to want to wait any amount of time. She, however, could wait and be ready to have sex anytime.
Logan’s smile faded. She was really serious, she wanted to know.
He sighed. “She just started makin’ jokes about Rogue. Somethin’ about how now that his dick is in her she has to sound like him too.”
Ororo opened her eyes so wide. “No.”
“Yup.”
“No!”
“We gonna do this all night? I know much better ways to spend our time…”
Ororo laughed and rolled off him. She snuggled back up to the cocoon of his arms.
Fifteen minutes later, Logan eased up. He had a session set for eight o’clock in the danger room and it was already eight thirty.
“Gotta go, darlin’.” He called out to her as he left the room.
She just giggled. “Dick?...Hihi, talk like him…my word!”

*God, I love that crazy gurl!*

In the danger room:

Remy was just finishing his last flip. He duck, spun, and kicked his opponent dead in the nose. He spun his Bo staff in a few circles, whipping them around his face.
The whistling sound of them coming into contact with each of the leaping ninjas arouse such satisfaction that Remy smiled for the first time since he had left the living room earlier this morning. He worked on his footwork for another half an hour.
Then he called out, “ Computer, change to Remy, hand and feet program, level…”

“I thought this was my time, Cajun? Or are you blind?” Cutting in, Logan’s voice was deadly quiet. He’d been sensing the demon eye’d boy’s displeasure all damn day and to see him now, taking his time, was less than pleasing to the wild man.

“You was late.” Logan’s facial expression didn’t twitch.
“‘Sides,” Remy continued nervously in the silence. “Remy t’inking you got somethin’ bettah tah do wit yo’ time. Somethin’ more…interest’ing, non?”

Logan walked down to the gaping metal pit that was the X- men’s training area.

“Get out.” He growled on his way past the Cajun to pick up his favourite nunchuks (Sorry, I have NO idea how to spell that. But you know what I mean…).

Gambit was on his way out when an idea came to him. He had to put it into action quickly.

“ You get rusty wit’out ol’ Remy ta challenge you, mon ami?”
He let the true question hang in the air for a minute. Logan seemed to have not heard him…but he had to have.
He gave his staff a couple test swings. Suddenly Wolverine swung around and had half his staff diced into small cubes before Gambit thought to activate the jungle scene to hide in.
Wolverine howled and ordered the computer to change the scene from day to night. The moon shone its singular light onto the foliage.
Gambit had his back up against a tree. Somewhere a macaw screamed in the night and Logan howled again.

He huntin’ me! No matter, Ah huntin’ him too!

A hand reached out from above and dragged Gambit by the neck up the trunk of the exotic tree. He quickly swung his legs, between the choking coughs, gaining enough momentum to swing one leg up and make a play at kicking Wolverines’ face.
Wolverine took his other hand and swatted the leg away easily. At the same time Gambit took his other leg and caught Wolverine right under his ribcage with his toe thus flipping him over. They both fell down. Gambit rolled into a standing position, grabbing his partially decimated staff, he spun and cracked the staff on the face of the just rising Wolverine, resulting in several more flips for the Wild man.

As he rolled in the air, his claws popped out; his splinter filled skin drawing tight against his frown.

But Gambit never saw that. He had already broken into a dead run for the watering hole in a slanted fashion. He almost appeared as if he was heading for the Old Mill for the final showdown.
Gambit knew that clear spaces that provided lots of room for swooping hits would not be advantageous for him in this fight. Wolverine would whoop his ass too quickly. Gambit needed time so that Remy could talk and get everything off his chest.
Behind him, Wolverine literally screamed his displeasure.

The pond was a wide stretch that was sprinkled with medium sized stones, the perfect precarious stepping stones. Gambit needed Logan off balance and needing to listen, while he strategized.

As Gambit reached there, Wolverine already stood there- his uniform ripped, his face bloody, and his hair stood on edge.
No sign of pain or actual injury.
Bad sign.
“Well, mon ami, not so well done.”
“We finish this here…and now.”
“I thought we were friends.”
“Yeah? So what’s your FUCKIN’ problem, huh, pal?”

Gambit tightened his hold on the straps of his gloves and began slowly walking to the right. Wolverine matched him on the opposite side. The moments passed achingly slow.
“How you know Gambit comin’ here before he git here?”
Wolverine grinned but didn’t show teeth.

“I could smell you’re heart breathin’, bub.”

Gambit closed his eyes tight, and Remy opened them. “Why you doin’ this tah her?”
They both simultaneously made the jump to a stone to cross the watering area.
“Doin’ what, bub?”
A few more leaps landed them once again on land. Logan began a cross walk with a double back now to his right with his eyes still trained on Gambit. Remy matched his fancy foot work across the sandy dirt.
He could still remember walking in from his vacation and meeting up with Charles in the foyer after dropping Rogue off with the bags to unpack. He’d asked where Ororo was and gotten the odd reply that he didn’t want to know. He’d walked into the living room cursing the mansion’s huge size. He’d looked everywhere! Then there she was, half way to ecstasy with her bra still on, her panties shoved over, and a naked Logan pumping into her. Remy shivered, he had never wanted to find out like that.

“Havin’ dis “rela’tionship” wit Stormy.” Remy decided to flash one of his cards in this dangerous game. “You kno’ you don’t love her. I’m her real frien’. I ain’t gon’ watch her get her heart broke… and ya kno‘ what worse? Is she‘s bettah dan homes like us.”

Remy expected him to do anything but what he did next. Logan’s feature relaxed and he laughed. Remy drew his brows together in annoyance.

“Listen up, bub,” Logan called over his shoulder as he walked to the showers. “ I luv that lady jus’ as much as you do. Have no fear, I ain’t gonna hurt her.” Logan stopped and looked down in thought.
“Fact is,” he whispered. “She’s more likely to run off an’ break my heart but I’m more than willing ta take a chance with a woman like that. So cool it. Damn, I thought you were jealous, not on a social class trip. Breathe, Cajun.”

Remy didn’t know what to do.

That hadn’t played out right at all. He hadn’t expected the man to break down and cry that Remy was right or anything but being reassured by him certainly wasn’t what he’d expected to happen either.
Slowly shutting down the Danger Room through the voice command sequence, Remy stripped to nothing and entered the showers. Logan was there using his soap. Logan looked up between the suds and grinned apologetically.

“ I stink ta even me. I can’t go to ‘Ro’s bed smelling like that. Sorry but she’s always sayin’ that she likes how you smell. ‘Sides you’re right. I got more interestin’ thangs ta do than beat around the danger room.”

Remy grabbed the bottle and stalked over to a free shower nozzle. As the hot cascade came down he let a small smile crack into the spray.

Back in Ororo’s room:

Ororo lay among the tangled sheets somewhat satisfied. Masturbating by ones self obviously did not have the same mind-blowing result as with a specific partner. But it did do a rather adequate job for the time being considering he was busy.
It was funny how long rubbing herself had kept her happy. However, someone masturbating her and doing it for a certain someone else was a rather more interesting idea…

Logan entered and though only a small crack of light flashed and was enveloped by the darkness a overpowering smell of Remy seemed to follow the man. As he slid between the covers Ororo turned to him immediately.

One sniff told him she’d been…bored in his time away. Logan grinned.
“Busy, darlin’?”
“Never you mind. Why…what is that stench?”
Logan frowned. He swore she’d said just the other day…
“Thought you’d like it.” He said quietly, perhaps a little discouraged.
She paused. “But I like YOUR smell. Its like the woods, nature,” she started to let her finger wander and stroke. “and sweet sweat. You smell like a, a, a…man!”
He rolled on top of her. His eyes asked the questions: really?
She smiled yes as she grinded her pelvis into him. He leaned into her seductively and began tickling her.
“Logan,” she gasped in laughter. “Stop that immediately or I’ll call you ‘Remy’ from now on. Especially when,” she leaned up into him and took off her tank top at the same time. Her bare nipples reached out for him. He moaned in need for her and dipped his head. “Especially when you make me orgasm!”
Logan’s shot his head up in mock fear.

“No, darlin’, no!” Logan flipped Ororo over. “Well, I’ll just have to make sure you forget about that nasty little Cajun and his horrible smell…”





You must login () to review.