Symbols:
*...italics...*= thoughts
"...." = speaking
(In a phone conversation) ... = a pause for the person on the other side of the line to speak.

Disclaimer: I don't own any rights to any Marvel characters. Please don't sue me, I'm not poor but it reallllllly wouldn't be worth your effort. PLUS, how the hell is it that I'm the only one getting sued up in here????!!!

NOTE TO THA READER: Fina-fucking-ly you get to meet this mysterious relative! Things are and aren’t what you expect… Last chapter we saw Logan and Ororo part ways, wah! All sad like and stuff but now things take a different turn up shit creek.

~ Inside 417 Steeles Ave, Scarborough, Ontario~

Shaewn tapped his sneakers on the windowsill he was crouched in as his music blasted through his music player. He bobbed his head. He kicked the air and spun, slamming the air with his crazy limbs. He mouthed the lyrics he knew so well.
He didn’t have to worry about breaking something in his bare room. A double bed, a worn dresser that doubled as a desk, a plastic chair and a window love seat with a set of iron bars to prevent him running away. That was something he would always find incredible ironic: the fastest kid on the track team at East York Secondary couldn’t even leave his room.
“Oh well,” he muttered as the beat faded to change tracks.
“Talking to yourself again,” sneered the lean, tall blond boy, with fat checks he had inherited from his mother, standing at the door. “You can be such a cute little bitch when you actually try…”
Shaewn ran up and made as if to make a flying kick at Christopher’s face.
Chris shouted out, “Watch it, orphan!”
Shaewn smiled behind him, “The only reason you ever come up here is to torture or tell me it’s dinner time…let me guess which. Oh wait, it doesn’t really matter does it? Does she always have to bake crap?”
Chris clambered down the stairs after the taller, dark haired boy with piercing blue eyes, “It’s casserole. You should be grateful.”
“Grateful I survive every night,” he muttered. Louder he replied, “Exactly what I said: shit.”
Chris made as if to swat a fist at Shaewn’s head but Shaewn ducked and laughed.

Beexely stood solidly at the entrance of the door. How she hated him! His belligerent voice, the way he pulled perfect grades without even trying, the amount of girls who called for one sixteen year old boy!
She held the wooden spoon stiffly in her hands as he shoved his lemon scented hands under her nose, “Washed already, m’am.”
“Uh-huh,” she grunted. “Chris, did you fetch your brother?”
Chris smacked his head theatrically, “Aww no, shoot, mommy. Forgot; Shaewn, man, be a pal and call Matt for me, will ya?”
“You can’t do it your…whatever,” Shaewn got back up from his seat and ran up the stairs bellowing, “Matt, Maaaattttt! Com’on, grubs being served up!”
“I’m not hungry,” Matt shouted faintly down from the third floor.
“This is ridiculous,” Shaewn stomped up the two more flights to Chris and Matt’s room and pounded rapidly on the door. The wood splintered under the assault. Shaewn peered closely at the damage and swore silently to himself, “Matt, get your motherfucking ass out here you stupid cunt bitch or I swear to God I’m dragging you out. You pull this stupid shit all the time and I’m starved, even for that crap, now get the fuck out. Right now, you little punk!”
Everyday Matt went through his anorexia-induced-reluctance-to-eat crap and Shaewn had had enough of it. Beexely didn’t allow anyone to eat unless the “whole family” was at the table. So if Matt didn’t eat, no one did. And there was no sneaking out at midnight for a snack because she locked the cupboards and Shaewn’s door at night.
There was no escape from the gnawing hunger until the next morning… “Matt! Matt! Come on, buddy. Please, not tonight. I have practice early…you know what that means. No breakfast. Please, come ooooooooooon Matt. Please, please,” he begged as he slumped down the door.

They always sent him, the most ineffective at convincing the whiny twelve year old of doing anything, to go get him. Shaewn was sure Beexely gave Chris something to eat while they waited the half an hour this could usually take.
He reached up and tried to shake the knob that was usually locked. But not this time. It popped open to reveal Matt lay on his bed, his head up in shocked surprise, naked to the waist. He slowly put his head down. Shaewn looked down on him, all intentions of making good on his promise of dragging his bony Boy Scout ass downstairs, when Matt spoke.
“What did she make?”
“Casserole.”
“Well I think we both know where that’s going to end up.”
Shaewn sat down next to the reedy boy, watching him. His protruding stomach struggled to rise steadily, his ribs obviously clear cut, his light brown hair whispy.

*If I drag him down three flights of stairs for real, I’m going to hurt him without even mildly trying…*

“Despite the extreme joy I have of torturing you down to dinner every fucking night…come on, buddy,” he poked Matt’s belly. “It’s not that bad.”
Matt turned his head to look deep into Shaewn’s bright blue eyes with his listless own, “Yeah, you’re right. I could be you.”
Slowly Matt rose and grabbed his yellow soccer t’shirt, “You know I don’t try to make things shitty for you. Right?”
Shaewn sighed and looked away. He couldn’t look at that sick, sick boy anymore.
Feet clattered down the stairs until he grabbed Matt’s shoulder gently and hauled him back. He bit his lower lip, “You know what you’re doing…is sick, right?”
He didn’t give Matt a chance to respond, he just jumped down the last remaining steps and into the kitchen.
Beexely turned suspiciously on him as he caught her giving Chris a half of a casserole slice, “Where’s Matthew? We don’t eat-”
“Unless we eat as a family, eh, Mom?” Matt interrupted.
“Heeey, there, look at my big boy,” she cuddled his fragile head. “How was your day?”
He faded away from her arms and took his seat. Shaewn sat opposite Chris while Dan, a heavy, silent construction worker, took the head of the table. Chris smiled at Shaewn in a way that asked how did you get him down so fast?
Shaewn just stared him down. Eventually Chris gulped, and concentrated on the full slice of casserole his mother had just put down before him.
The table dissolved into conversation that surrounded the two brothers and excluded Shaewn. He didn’t care; that was how every dinner went. He just concentrated on figuring out from all different angles what parts of the especially thin, by his special request, casserole slice was edible.
Matt peered at him, his own plate filled with mashed mushy pasta slices and meat filling, and asked, “What are you doing?”
Noone had talked to Shaewn at the dinner table since his first meal, where Beexely had found out her son could be easily outshined. The whole family seemed to slow down to overhear the conversation. They didn’t stop talking but their voices seemed to lower, the subjects they turned to seemed nonsensical, and their eyes seemed far more averted than usual.
“Looking for the parts that won’t give me food poisoning,” Shaewn, unaware that anyone was listening, whispered. “Not much hope on this one. Switch?”
“Go to your room,” Beexely intoned. Shaewn shrugged and stood.
But as he stood Chris, in his most obnoxious form of bullying yet, pushed his chair over with his feet. Shaewn managed to avoid stumbling over it but Beexely looked at him as if he was the criminal.
Shaewn had had it, “You gonna just ignore that?”
“No. Pick that chair up, don’t treat our furniture like trash, and then go to your room, ungrateful.”
“They put you in the trash because they didn’t want you,” Chris whispered audibly.
Matt moaned aloud and his father gave him a disapproving look.
“Are you just going to ignore that?” Shaewn screamed at Beexely.
“Go to the room we have lovingly provided for you!” she screamed back. “Dan back me up on this in case he turns violent.”
“I’ve never been violent in my entire life! What the fuck are you talking about?” Shaewn tried to bring the level of his voice down but found it impossible. “Did you hear what he just said to me never mind what he just did?!”
“Don’t raise your voice to me like that!”
At this point Chris felt comfortable enough to raise himself in righteous indignation, “Yeah, don’t talk to my mommy like that after everything she’s done for you, you little shit bag.”
Matt moaned again and Dan rose to come towards him with an apprehensive expression on his face.
“Oh shut up, Chipmunk!”
“I don’t look like a chipmunk, bitch!”
“Oh please, whose the last female to call here for you except your Grandmother with those fat ass baby cheeks? You look like your mother.”
“Leave my son alone. Just because you were the wretched little orphan no one wanted doesn’t mean you have to take it out on the family who has done nothing but help and protect you from the harsher realities of,” Beexely took a step toward Shaewn with her wooden spoon but she never got to say the next words she meant to.
At that very moment, Matt fell back on his chair, nearly unconscious, his little hands in the air and almost reaching out for Shaewn. Dan, Chris, and Beexely scrambled around the wooden family table and bent over Matt with cries of concern.
“Ignore that too, Beexely,” the dark haired boy whispered. Shaewn looked down at the outstretched hands and whispered repeatedly in his mind, Sorry Matt, before making a tremendous leap over the entire bent family, the table, and the matching sink counter to the kitchen threshold.
He ran up the stairs so fast he barely knew the point when he reached his top bunk.
The cries, dry heaves caught in his throat, racked his 6’0 foot frame.

*I can’t believe I just left a twelve year old to that…but he’s right. He’s not me. And if that’s an advantage and a half in a crazy house like this I don’t know what is. This is…the worst thing that has ever happened here.*

He couldn’t stop crying into his pillow. An anorexic boy whose symptoms were being soundly ignored by his denser than stale white bread family had asked for help tonight and he had told him, glibly, “Sorry?”, as if there was nothing he could do.
Shaewn was tired of being transferred from family to family who seemed to always find something about him not worth loving, not worth caring about enough to adopt him. The worst part was it was true about his parents just dropping him off in the trash, unwanted even when he was at his cutest…who had they been? Had they ever thought about the boy in the trash again, with the banana peels and the smell of brandy all around, or had they forgot in some drug induced state? Was the abandon gene genetic? Would…
When the tears became dry white stains on the sheets and the shouts faded away, and the angry stomps locking him in his attic bedroom had come and gone, he found a wistful sleep, restless and angry, had claimed him at last.

~*~

~Outside of 417 Steeles Ave~

Logan shook his hair of water. It had been a long, hard hitchhike to Toronto from Windsor where he had crossed Lake Erie in the middle of the night. It hadn’t helped that it had rained ever since he had just finished his long swim. Lucky so he could avoid the Alpha creeps but annoying for his comfort.
He hadn’t been able to stop from when he had left the institute, nearly immediately dumping the bike outside the state in case Ororo was following him… but she hadn’t been. He had called Jubz, just to check in on the kid of course, outside of Michigan and he had found out Ororo had just carried on like nothing had happened and worse.

“…She’s not even sorta sad, Logie! You gotta come back and do something. What if she’s falling out of love with you?”
“Thanks kid…”
“Sssssssssoooorrrrrrryyyyyyy, but if I have to be the one to say it then so be it. You guys were so happy…why’d you have to go?”
“An adult thing-”
“…Oh please, Logan, I’m not three. Logie, Worthington is back and he has a cute friend who only has eyes for our Ro. You gotta get back here and get rid of him.” At this point she was whispering.
“Kid, everything alright…?”
“Nah-nas,” she used their code for ‘No, I’m not being forced to say everything is fine when it totally isn’t!’. “I just don’t want anyone to know I’m talking on the phone. You know how they’re sooooo nosey. Everybody here is okay except for Jean whose being all mopey and then all happy for no reason from one second to the next. But it’s Ro you have to rescue from some cute bachelor smooth talkin charm school graduate billionaire! Wow, I can’t believe I just said that…”
“Kid, I’ll see you later.”
“Wait! When?”
He paused because he didn’t want the tears to well up in his eyes, “Don’t know,” he replied gruffly.
He hung up and put his forehead on the cool surface of the dirty payphone. She wouldn’t be falling out of love…would she?

*How much had I hoped I’d been wrong? She was just concerned about me and I was an idiot to storm out like that…hadn’t I? Damn it, Ro…baby, I don’t want to miss you this much… especially when you don’t feel the same.*

He shook his head again of the rainwater and looked at the smudged address he had hastily written on a piece of paper and the matching building before him.
The sprawling townhouse in the dead center of Scarborough, Toronto was four floors including the functioning attic. Sunlight was fading into the chilly, wet summer night as view of the brown, crumbling brick with sturdy pipe work faded slowly from view.
No one was in sight or hearing.
Logan peeled his leather jacket off, tossed it in a heap behind a garbage can, and tucked the genetics page McCoy had printed off for him into his back pocket before crossing the street. He stealthily climbed the pipes to the attic.

He was surprised by the bars crossing the outside of the windowpane. He began sawing away at them while watching the lanky, muscular boy at the desk listening to music with his headphones. He could hear “Bad” by Michael Jackson playing, ironically, as the boy, his name Shaewn, tapped his foot in time to the tune. He appeared to be bent over some sheets and a textbook. Every once and a while he would scratch something onto the paper, muttering lyrics.
Logan assumed it was homework from his high school. Apparently the kid was a straight A student.
Finished with his work, Logan retracted his claws, popped open the rusty window, and stepped in.

Shaewn spun around. He had sworn he had heard something at the window but that was impossible…the bars!
“Holy shit, who are you?” Shaewn shook his head.” Fuck that, how did you get in here? The doors locked. Are you from Social services? I sure as hell hope so because I need to get outta here stat.”
Logan froze. Here he was, facing his greater fear, and he couldn’t think where to begin.
“Well? Don’t worry whatever that crazy lady told you is a lie. Have you seen her kid, Matt? You don’t look so good.”

*Why the hell didn’t I use the front door?*

“I hope I can go to the same school though. My track team is good this year. That’s right, my track team…I do most of the training anyway. I read up on stuff like that. You can sit,” Shaewn looked around and embarrassingly realized he’d never had anyone in his room before that had wanted to talk to him. “On the bed, I guess. Wait, take my chair. Sorry, nobody ever comes up here but me, you know?” He ushered the mysterious man to sit down at his desk and sat himself down on the bed. Shaewn stared at him.

*So is he going to say anything or just keep making this a really long and awkward moment…?*

“Ah’m not a social worker,” Logan managed.
“Oh.”
“Ah…look, I’m Logan and this is goin’ tah be hard fer you tah hear but I’m jus’ gonna say it: we’re related. It’s kinda complicated but if ya take out all the great this and uncle, cousin that you’ll see we got a faint connection between us. Not strong like but-”
Shaewn leaned forward, all business,” So you, you knew my parents?”
“No,” Logan pulled out the crumpled paper of proof and handed it to the kid. The boy took it shakily. “No, kid. Ah didn’t even know you existed till a friend o’ mine did a lil’ research. Been lookin’ for family all my life and… I don’t know. Ah wanted tah help you out. At least see you out. There’s been alotta false alarms.”
He stared at the paper. Smoothed it out on his knees, “That’s my name, Shaewn Dakota, this isn’t a fake,” he whispered. Eventually he tossed it on the bed, “So what does this mean? You jus’ wanted to see me? See what I’m like?” Shaewn rolled his eyes and strode to the door, his hand resting on the knob, “Thanks, but how does that help me besides me getting to see what kind of normal life I could be living if I wasn’t stuck in this hell hole? Thanks for the gesture but no thanks.” and then he tried to sweep the door open but it was still locked. He jiggled it and finally turned to Logan, “What’s going on?”
“I didn’t…look, I wanna take you outta here but only if that’s what you wanted, you know? Ah, look couldja’ jus’ sit a minute? Ah live up at this place in New York-”
“The city or the state?”
“Tha city, and we have this special school fer, you know, mutants like yerself and me-”
“What? I’m not a mutant. You’re a mutant? Where-”
“Ah didn’t use the door… Think Ah shoulda though. Ahem, I wasn’t thinking about that…”
“You’re a mutant,” Shaewn examined the sheets he’d been presented more closely. “Does this mean my parents were too? How am I a mutant? How can I be if I don’t even know it? Wouldn’t I know…”
“Accordin’ to McKoy yer really fast. Or will be…”
“You used the window? But what about the bars?”
“Don’t worry about that fer now. Ah jus’ wanted tah talk to you first before I did anything you wouldn’t want me to…”
“So are you or aren’t you going to get me the hell out of here?” Shaewn looked deeply into Logan’s eyes.
*This is his bottom line. If Ah say no he wouldn’t want to hear another word…*

“Yeah, I will if you want. But Ah can’t stay here because of some issues wit the government…”
“You’re a criminal?”
“Used tah sorta be in the army…agent stuff-”
“Like a secret agent? I thought all we had was the R.C.M.P? So what happened? Fall for a chick on the opposing team?” he said with a soft smile.
“Sorta. Fell fer the whole other team,” chuckled Logan.
Shaewn rose and silently pumped his fists in the air for five minutes in pure joy. Beexely screamed up at him to cut the noise. Both of them frowned.
“Please, just let’s go tonight. We can come back tomorrow can’t we?” Shaewn had never begged in his life. When families had told him it was time to go he had just accepted it but now…he couldn’t wait a single second more to be gone from this place he had for some insane reason called home. “You don’t understand-”
Logan hesitated, “Ah wanna do this right. If de government knows why Ah’m doin’ this they might…”
“No, it’s not the government coming after you that you should worry about…”

*Don’t tell me getting involved wit shady deals is genetic…*

“…It’s those bastards downstairs. They won’t want to give up their poster foster kid. They can’t give me up. Especially since they’ve been put on probation for two years cause of all the runaways they had. That’s why they secretly put the bars up. They think I don’t know but…you should only just know what one dinner with them is like and…ergh! For Christ’s sake, I’m locked in here! I’m a prisoner!
I can almost graduate early. I have two more credits to go and then I can do my SATs. I was going to go to a American university anyway for a track or marks scholarship. I’ve been saving all my money…I have almost 10, 000 dollars in Canadian dollars. I don’t have any clothes or anything, all my Cds are burnt, my CD player was won at a raffle…I can thrift shop like you wouldn’t believe. You wouldn’t have to support me financially. I just-”
“KID! Chill. We gotta do this legit. Ah got some pretty powerful friends in high places (literally.) who can pull some strings. Don’t worry about them. And trust me, Ah’ll help you wit everythin’ from now on. From now on we gotta be a team…”
Shaewn screwed up his eyes and flung himself at Logan, hugging him. He couldn’t speak, he just nodded. He could wait as long as it took.
Logan motioned at the door, “Some kid is coming.”
Shaewn nodded, “Chris the motherfucking chipmunk boy.”
Logan raised an eyebrow, “Close the window. And act natural during dinner.”
Shaewn turned to close the window and turned back, Logan was gone.

* Did I just imagine all that? Or is his mutant power to turn invincible? He doesn’t look like the disappearing type…and what the hell did he do to the bars? Does he have an axe in his back pocket for whenever the need arises? I mean what the fuck?…*

Shaewn looked around bewildered. Logan poked his head out from underneath the top bunk. Shaewn sighed and tried to figure out how the strange man had squeezed into the awkward spot.
Chris opened the door and dangled the key at the end of his fingers, “Come on, bitch.”
Shaewn only smirked and outran the other boy down the stairs. He sauntered past Beexely as if she didn’t exist and she smacked his fingers with the spoon, “Wash your hands. Just because you act like an animal does not mean you’ll eat like one at my table.”
“Right, like your slurping your food into your mouth is ladylike,” he muttered.
“What!”
“I said, what’s for dinner?” he tossed over his shoulder.
She didn’t answer him.
When he returned everyone was seated and waiting for him.
Beexely handed out hamburgers and everyone was silent. Shaewn looked guiltily at Matt. He didn’t want to leave the kid to this craziness and now that he was the one with the advantage, he might as well stick up for him as he had failed to the night before.
“How you feeling Matt?” he asked casually after swallowing his well chewed bite.
“Don’t speak with your mouth full,” Beexely said. “Matt you do not have to answer him.”
Matt looked up in surprise at Shaewn, “Fine.”
“Good,” Shaewn took another bite of hamburger. “I was worried, considering…”
“Considering what?” Chris smarmily picked up on.

*Have you ever resisted the chance to open your mouth? Doubt it…hope your listening, Uncle Logan. Just listen to how easy this is…*

“Last night he passed out and I never found out what happened after that. Considering that I was thus worried for his health. It doesn’t take much to figure that out, Chris. I mean I know the school thinks I’m brilliant but come on now…”
Chris’s whole face tightened. Today had been report card day, always a bad day to speak the words “school” or “education” to him. He ripped a hefty bite out of his burger and promptly choked on it. Dan smacked his back vigorously as Beexely gave Shaewn a dirty look.
He shrugged and turned back to Matt, “Did they take you to the hospital?”
Matt shook his head no as he looked distastefully at the huge burger on his plate.
Beexely gave him another look as she began pleading with Matt, “Matthew baby what did you and mommy talk about last night? Come on now, eat some of your burger. For Mommy?”
Matt gulped and only looked more repulsed by the immense burger.
Dan leaned forward, “No more of this crap, Beex. Boy, eat that shit up right now or I’ll tar your ass to Kingdom Come. Understand? I’m tired of seeing you so damn skinny. Hurry the fuck up and eat that burger.” It was the most Shaewn had ever heard him say at one time in his presence. His voice was like venom snake’s teeth grating against a washboard.
Chris’ face had blanched completely. He immediately sought to turn attention back on Shaewn, “Are you saying I’m stupid, Shaewn?” he said very loudly. It sounded shrill in the quiet.
“No.”
“Yes, you did-”
“Stop it, Chris,” Beexely screamed in the back of her throat. She turned smilingly back to Matt, “Mattbaby…”
“Mom, I’m really not hungry. I had a big lunch. And Dad I did the 5k at school today so that’s why I look so skinny…”
“What?” He said it so quietly and calmly Shaewn didn’t even look up. He didn’t see why what happened next happened.
Chris remained surprisingly silent, frozen in his own personal memories.
“What did you say, boy,” Dan repeated. “When I just told you to eat that burger?”
“I’m not really hungry on account of…”
“Are you calling me stupid?”
Shaewn looked up. The voice Dan was using was deeper and more menacing than before but it was exactly what Shaewn had always imagined Chris would eventually sound like… Beexely was staring at first him, then Matt, and then Chris with fear plain in her eyes, “Daannn-”
“Don’t whine my name like that, woman,” then Dan, faster than Shaewn had ever imagined him physically possible, stripped off his belt and began whipping Matt in the face screaming, “Don’chu ever call me stupid again…You hear? You hear? I could kill you right now, boy, you bettah watch your fuckin’ mouth…”

The first hit had Matt flying out of his chair and into the corner, and the second and others were harder because Dan had to move to reach the frail boy. Beexely and Chris sat at the table frozen, ignoring Matt’s pleas, as they silently cried.
Shaewn was momentarily frozen in shock before, faster than his complete thoughts, he had placed himself in between the belt and Matt. He shoved Dan away, at least what he hoped was Dan because everything was moving in blurs, and picked Matt up and ran to his room.

Beexely was only just beginning to scream when Logan felt a flash of wind pass him on the attic stairs landing. Logan ran back into the room.

Shaewn held Matt’s hand delicately, silently. Matt was crying as Logan shoved Shaewn over, checking for broken bones, “Pack. ”
Shaewn gulped and struggled off the floor, “I don’t have anything. Nothing. Except…”
He ran over and collected a set of notebooks from the bottom drawer of his desk and shoved them in his napsack. With his coat on, he was ready to go. He looked at Logan, who shook his head, “How long has this been going on?” he asked as he stood and tucked the Papers of proof in his back pocket.
“It’s the first time I’ve ever even seen Dan act like he’s more than a lump of clay! I guess he did it to Chris and-”
“Not that, the not eating thing.”
“God, awhile. I’ve been here six months. At first I just thought he was a picky eater…but how could you tell?”
“Most people don’t get a broken arm and two broken ribs from a belt. Even Dan’s alright, I expect.”
Shaewn wanted to feel bad about pushing Dan but he couldn’t. The senseless brutality of the beating had shocked and disgusted him. Sure, Matt did have a problem but that wasn’t the way to deal with it. Heck, that hadn’t even had anything to do with the problem… “We can’t leave him to them. They’re crazy.”
“I already called the police. An ambulance is on the way. We better put him on the porch and split. Now,” Logan put his hand on Shaewn’s shoulder and he nodded his head sadly.
Shaewn bent down to Matt’s ear, “I’m going to come back for you. Do you want that?”
Matt nodded delirious in pain, “I got some, ugh, money in my room. You need it more than me…”
“It’s cool, little man. Come on,” he knew this would hurt Matt either way so he delicately picked him up and ran blindly accidentally down the street before he knew what had happened.
He carefully walked back and placed Matt down on the shaded rocking bench. He passed his hand carefully over Matt’s sweaty forehead and whispered, “Soon. I promise my one and only friend.”
Then he turn and ran to join Logan across the street.
Inside Beexely screamed hysterically over her husband’s broken body laying crumpled on the floor, above the birch cupboards were splintered inwards with shards of glass and splinters of wood everywhere; and Chris standing, silently walked out to his younger brother and watched over him. He reached down to touch him but Matt turned his head away.

Logan noticed the kid never looked back.
Not when a whirl of ambulance and police poured past.
Not when neighbours open doors and windows in wonder.
Not once.


PHEW! That was maybe the longest ever! That’s what happens when you think you’re going to write a short chapter…it turns out to be the longest ever!!!
Another thing…usually I’m cool with flames but if anyone has a problem with the topics I might get a LITTLE mad because I have had a close and in-depth personal experience with abuse, being shifted from house to house like an orphan, being gifted, jealousy, having random important relatives show up, foster care, attempted runaways who did have to be barred in, using school as an escape, anorexia (except there were no Shaewns to step in, I had to do it myself)…so if you think this is over the top, just read my diary…you know what I mean? This chapter felt kind of cathartic so basically what I am trying to say is no flames on topics for this chapter because, except for mutant powers, I know what I‘m talking about. Of course as always style, grammar, and the such are in open season.





You must login () to review.