Symbols:
*......*= thoughts
"...." = speaking
(in a phone conversation) ... = a pause for the person on the other side of the line to speak.

Disclaimer: I don't own any rights to any Marvel characters. Please don't sue me, I'm not poor but it reallllllly wouldn't be worth your effort. PLUS, how the hell I'm the only one getting sued up in here????!!!

NOTE TO THA READER: Yea, I don't know anymore about what I'm doing from tha LAST time I wrote dis shit. Actually, its been ages since I wrote that first one but with the blackout and no responses 4 awhile i couldn't morally going on posting. Yea so anyway i'd like to thank: Parisian , Wolvster , Redhead2 , Lyner for their really nice words. I always appreciate some luv. I can't believe I'm having so much TROUBLE with Logan's accent. I'm freakin' CANADIAN for crying out loud. But I'm just not gritty enough, I guess. ANywho, u didn't come here to read my fool-ishness...or at least not this fool-ishness. u came to read the below stuff so lets get to it.

Oh, and here’s where it gets…uh…rowdy.

CHAPTER TWO

She groans, since when has she been a coward? Who faced her greatest fear of claustrophobia in the tunnels underneath the city? Her, that's who!
She rustled some stale air into circulation which easily pushed her above the jumbo plane into higher, colder air. She made a small pirouette in the brisk air then created tornado speed winds out of nowhere.
Using those she pushed herself home. The winds were wild and got the best of her french braid, tossing her hair like rigging of a boat caught in a storm...

*My storm...*

That was the last thing she thought about as she sped back home.

~On the mansion grounds~

Logan kicked at the dying yellow grass by the pond. He was bored out there but it was better than lounging around sleeping in the library all day, and far better than having Charlie shit buckets in his new hover wheelchair watching him in mixed anticipation and worry.
He was tired of being watched as if he'd leap off his ass in search of this supposed family that he may have at any second. Luckily, there weren’t that many people's eyes to avoid.

Just Charlie, the coupla students who had nowhere to go for the summer, and Ororo who seemed to have better things to do then hang around the mansion.
He nor the kids had really seen her in days and they were starting to come closer to him for some kind of adult supervision although they had avoided him, their defence teacher for those at higher levels, as a rule before.

*Where the hell she's at...?*

He unsheathed his claws to stab at a tree.

That's when the frenzy had him.

He growled deep and loud in his throat and started running, unconsciously tearing at his clothes leaving huge gaping holes in his mauve T-shirt.
He ripped one sleeve in his black leather jacket, simultaneously pulling it off. His pants immediately seemed to collect dirt. Maybe that was because after he had ran in large, wide circles, slashing at ancient oak trees that had already had his mark upon their bark, then he threw himself at the dirt floor trying to roll away some of the stress of the past few days.
Finally, he lay on his back, calm.

*Well, what did that kill, huh bub? About fifteen minutes, eh, and where’s my t-shirt?*

He stared at the sky.
It looked as it always did. He rolled over so he was on his side in a half-fetus position.
It wasn't that he didn't want to find out about this possible connection to his past...

*This ain't somethin' or someone I cahn jus' manhandle. Fer fuck sakes, it's a kid with feelin's and shit. An' he ain't bound to be like Sabertooth. I shake a claw at 'im and he'd probably fucking cry!
...I never thought there'd be anyone tah, tah have tah do this with!!?*

Charlie had said he was a kid living up in Toronto. An orphan living in a foster home that would soon develop powers of extreme speed.
Logan rolled over to the other side as a caterpillar tried to climb up his nose. Charlie thought there was something wrong with him. That he was scared of rejection or afraid it'd be a false report like so many others he'd eagerly believed.
But he didn't realize there was other problems to be dealt with.
He had no idea what the kid could be like. What if he liked where he was at? What if he was a complete brat? Or got too scared of him? Worse, there was the government to handle. How to provide proof that he was even related to the kid? He didn't want to sneak him off like a criminal, if the kid even wanted to be sneaked off which he proly wouldn‘t.
And besides all that, how was he gonna provide for the kid? How would he be, in a sense, his father?

*How the fuck am I gonna do all that? Ain't easy raisin' monsters!!! ...Who'd help me?*

That last thought crept up on Logan like the caterpillar up his nose. Disgusting, annoying, and the consequences were frightening.

The branches began to bob and weave in the wind; many of the old, dead leaves that were hanging by a thread blew up and around in the air in swirls to finally cascade down into his face. Logan rose up on to his elbows to get a better view.

*what tha hell...????!!*

There amongst yet above the wild throngs of the leaves was Ororo, naked, powerful, and Beautiful.
A true black Nubian Goddess rising above her subjects on her final flight home. That was one thing he had always liked about her was she did not shame her body by swathing it in too much clothing or being afraid of being naked.
In fact right now she wore nothing and the sight was enough to stir his blood heartily and forget the troubles he'd been pondering for hours.

* Hours and hours of thinkin' an' no solution in sight. Might as well think on ...other things.*

His smile was wolfish in delight as he looked up at her. She seemed to be looking for someone or something by the way she tossed her head this way and that.
Her long white tresses followed flowingly where ever that pretty head decided to turn. Her long legs curved their way neatly down into ladylike crossed legs. Her breasts were high above her long torso which hinted simply with her four pack of how much exercise she did. A few short silver hairs sprouted from her taut nipples. At the V between her thighs lay a simple mat of white curls that had obviously been trimmed from some wild state that Logan would give anything to be the only witness of.
A minute later he could take no more, he made a move to rise. Suddenly she was looking down straight into his eyes. What she saw there he didn't know for her eyes were like a deep blue river; still yet the undercurrents were always moving.
She didn't seem startled by his rough appearance; just aware, like she was acknowledging his existence, there in that spot.


Slowly, she descended.

OOOOHHHHH, whats gonna happen now?? jus' have tah wait an' see;D





You must login () to review.