Can't stop addicted to the shin dig
Cop top he says I'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation



The land seemed to stretch on for so many miles, it was a wonder to a certain white haired goddess why the whole Earth wasn’t painted this way. How the road could continue to stretch on and on; sprouting from other roads and creating new ones in its wake. How the dessert-like climate didn’t stretch along with those roads, coloring everything in a dry, dusty climate, along with a calming serenity about it that you can only get when traveling such flat landscapes through the land of Arizona.

No looking back is what Ororo Munroe always told herself. Looking back was weakness and for longing. Why venture off in life that has so much to offer that is only filled with nothing but what you could only ever want and need to only turn back to a comfort zone you were just all too familiar with in the first place?

The subtle wind that blew caressingly against the mocha-skinned beauty made Ororo close her pristine eyes as her snow white hair danced around her face, flowing on the breath of life as she leaned lightly against the side of her car that lay parked on the side of the narrow, two-lane road.

Ororo allowed her calm mind to drift back to times in which life wasn’t so calm and cool. Life had taught her to learn of being a somebody, a fighter. Life wasn’t easy and Ororo Munroe never expected it to be. She wouldn’t have traded all the hardships in her past and the placid present she had now for anything in the world. She never dreamed of it.

A true smile crept on the woman’s face as she slowly opened her ocean blue eyes once again and studied the southern sunset as it reflected beautifully off her wandering gaze.

Moving on and forward wasn’t forgetting and forgiving, even if only for a second. Chancing a new life filled with new opportunities was a gift, a new adventure and Ororo Munroe was only too happy to unwrap and start her new journey through the never-ending roads of life.





You must login () to review.