Logan leaned against the door watching Ororo take a shower. ‘I need some air,’ he thought as he walked towards the balcony doors. Logan was sitting on the balcony of his room at the bed and breakfast place him and ‘Ro were staying trying to get some fresh air. He had showered and changed into some khaki shorts and a button-down short sleeve shirt, per his wife’s request.

Even in the shade, the heat and humidity in this place was almost too much for the Canadian. ‘How do these people survive here’ he thought to himself. To his disgust, the bed and breakfast place did not allow alcohol, and here he was on his fourth glass of ice tea with a poor excuse for an electric fan trying to cool down. He grudgingly thought back to the event that brought him here.

Flashback

It was four days before Memorial Day weekend and Ororo decided to spend the weekend in Savannah, Georgia. She had heard how beautiful the historic city was and wanted to experience it for herself. Her husband had already told her that there was no way in hell he was going down there, so she decided to try to get someone else to join her. Maybe some time away from Logan would make him appreciate all the sacrifices she makes for him.

“Are you crazy Ororo, it’s already over 90 degrees there.” Scott protested.

“I know that Scott and I still want to go.” She stated with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“I do not need anyone’s approval on where I decide to vacation. I was just being courteous and extending an invitation, just in case someone wanted to join me,” said Ororo, while looking accusingly at Logan.

There was complete silence in the room.

“I will take everyone’s silence as a no. I will see you when I return and I will take plenty of pictures.” Storm was now walking out the door when Logan grabbed her arm.

“What time do we leave darlin’?” he asked.

End Flashback

Logan thought back to that moment and wanted to kick himself. ‘What has that woman turned me into?’ he thought to himself. He had said no and he meant it. But he looked into those sad and disappointed baby blues, and couldn’t let her go alone.

“I can’t believe I let her talk me into this shit, even my balls are sweating” Logan stated as he shifted to let the fan blow some cool air up his shorts.

“I will be ready in less than five minutes, so come inside.” Ororo stated as she opened the door. Logan pulled her down onto his lap.

“Alright ‘Ro, I just needed some fresh air. It’s ‘bout hotter in there than out here.”

“What?” Sometimes Ororo did not understand her husband. They had been outside all day and he complained about the heat the entire time. Now, they were back in their air conditioned room and he wanted to be outside, sipping iced tea with a fan blowing on him. She had showered and changed into a knee length red halter-top dress when she noticed that he was outside.

Logan just gave her a lazy smile as he shifted her on his lap so she could actually feel what he meant. Ororo’s face heated up as she realized what Logan was talking about. Logan immediately started trailing kissing across her neck when he saw her blush.

“Logan, we can’t right now. We have to go down for dinner.”

Logan stopped and looked into his wife’s eyes. As much as he wanted to forget dinner and fuck her brains out, he would give into her request. He was actually taking Scott’s advice and letting her have her way this weekend. But, when they got back home he planned to have her walking funny for weeks.

“Alright darlin’ just give me a minute.”

She stood up and went back inside. Logan got up, grabbed his tea in one hand, and unplugged and grabbed the fan with the other. He walked back into the room and stood in front of the air conditioner. Logan looked over as his wife bent over to rub lotion on her legs. He looked away and plugged in the fan and turned it on high as he took a sip of the iced tea. Ororo stopped what she was doing and looked at Logan. He was standing in front of the fan, which was in front of the air conditioner, drinking a glass of ice tea.

“My love, are you okay,” she asked as she approached him.

Logan looked at the sway of her hips as she walked towards him and took a piece of ice into his mouth. “I’m just trying to cool down ’Ro, grab ya’ purse and let’s leave now.”

Logan quickly went to the door and walked out. ‘Damn,’ he thought to himself as Ororo rushed to catch up with him, ‘just one more day of this unbearable heat.’





You must login () to review.