Load up on guns
Bring your friends
Its fun to lose
And to pretend
Shes overboard
Myself assured
I know I know
A dirty word

The once tiny girl was no more. She’d be 18 tomorrow and she’d never felt so alive. In the dimmed light of her room, the walls covered with band and movie posters, she played Nirvana . She was going off to college. She’d decided to spend her last night as a girl in her room reflecting. Though she’d ended up with a guest. He’d slipped in through the window though she knew her parents were well aware of his presence. He was such a bugger.

Hello (x 16)

He didn’t speak a word to her. Everyone expected them to be married some day. Though they seemed more like cousins than betrothed near adults. They’d been born the same day. Her only minuets before him. She’d given him time, to fuck as many girls as he wanted. It was in his blood, she new. To be a Casanova of sorts.

“Cloudy?” he said it just low enough that a regular person wouldn’t have heard.

“Charlie?” he whispered just as low.

With the lights out its less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea

She didn’t say anything. She knew he’d come because in the end he belonged to her. The Beast inside laughed at him. He had no clue that she’d claimed him long ago. He thought he was free but he was It’s play thing. The Best beckoned to him. She still didn’t speak. She just grabbed his belt buckle and forced him onto his knees. Oh she was going to have fun. The Beast made a throaty noise in the back of her mind it’s eyes visible between the bars of the cage she kept it in. The eyes disappeared for a minute. Chains fell from the cage and the door slowly opened.

“Not tonight. Anrie.” she whispered as she yanked down his fly.

Im worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

He shivered then. He knew to well. The voice that sang out to him wasn’t of the rebel he knew. It was the dark thing she kept hidden. The monster she kept a leash on. He watched her get up and he pulled his pants down the rest of the way. He laid himself on his back on her warm bed and felt the cold steel of handcuffs after a few moments. He swallowed a breath.

Hello (x 16)

The Beast leered down as it mounted him. Hungry for flesh but starving for contact. It jerked upward and her eyes turned milky as a muscle in his neck twitched.

With the lights out its less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea

He groaned. Low and guttural and long. It felt like liquid lightning was flowing through his body.

“More” he whimpered up at her.

She snarled at him and raked her nails down his chest, drawing blood. His chest arched up and he whimpered louder.

“More!” his green eyes with their black background glowed as he yelled his plea.

And I forget
Just what it takes
And yet I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard
Its hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind

She bent down to lick as the blood from his chest. He jerked his hips as she did so and her eyes seemed to crackle with miniature lightning blots. She bit his lip, hard. As she drank a bit of his blood she could feel the knot inside of her tightening unbearably so. She threw her head back and moved against him faster. He met her thrust as he rocked his head from side to side. Thunder rolled in the distance.

Hello (x 16)

Her vision blurred as she hit her peak. It was like she was kissing the sun. He felt his eyes roll into the back of his head as he arched against his restraints. The Beast was gone. Just like that it reseeded into it’s cage. The door slammed shut and the chains were back up.

With the lights out its less dangerous
Here we are now
Entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now
Entertain us
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yea

“Fuck” she managed to say as she collapsed onto him.

“You tellin’ me chere” he said between breaths.

“I never knew you where a masochist.” she said as she unlocked the handcuffs holding him down.

“I tho’ ah see all’ yo’ tattoos. Still some secrets to share, eh’?” he said it playfully.

She nibbled on his lower lip and laughed when he winced.

“I think we’re gonna do alright, cajun.” she murmured as she snuggled into the crook of his neck.








Ok, whatcha think? Anrie is a sexy dog. I'm thinking of making this a regular fic sept it has a soundtrack, ya know? Still will be round robin though cause it's just that kind of story, ya know? Oh and Charlie and Anrie will be described in detail next chapter.





You must login () to review.