Ororo’s pov

To do it or not to do it, that is the question.

It’s 7:30 am now and pretty much everyone is on their feet and doing their jobs. When I say pretty much everyone I mean everyone except the four amigos (and by that I mean Logan, Remy, Scott and Vic). So waking up is in order. That’s where my dilemma kick’s in. I know the fastest way of waking them but its not the most pleasurable one and I’m sure I’ll get quite a few growls and death treats if I do it. I’ll leave it as a last resort and even if that doesn’t work, and I doubt it won’t, I have many other ways I’m dying to try out.

I get off my chair, I leave the office which I share with Ali and heat toward the guys’ bedrooms. Damn I can hear them snoring all the way down the hallway. If that kind of noise is not waking up any of them I don’t know what will. I’m suddenly having second thoughts about going in their rooms, I don’t want do end up deaf! Maybe if I get some earplugs… Before I make another step I hear someone coming upstairs, its Ali.

Ali: Hey Munroe. Going to wake ‘hot pants’ up?

She means Logan. Ali loves to give nicknames to people.

Me: Yes, as well as the rest of them.

Ali: Good luck with that. (she smiles but than her smile disappears and she concentrates o something) What the hell is that noise!?

Me: That’s coming from the lions pit and I’m supposed to walk in there and wake the roaring lion.

Ali: Sound’s like more than one. Need a hand?

Me: You won’t mind?

Ali: Chance to scare the shit outa the rich law boys!? You’re damn right I don’t mind. Let’s go.

Great, now I don’t have to do this all by myself. Now we’re in front of the rooms and the snoring is so loud we have to yell to hear each other.

Ali: DAMN! IS THIS NORMAL!?

Me: I DON’T KNOW! I’VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE IT!

Ali: WHAT THE HELL DID THEY EAT!?

Me: I DON’T THINK YOU SNOAR BECAUSE OF EATING SOMETHING BAD! YOU GET GAS FOR THAT!

Ali: WHATEVER! WHICH ROOM WILL YOU TAKE!

Me: THE RIGHT ONE!

Ali: WHAT?

Me: I SAID THE RIGHT ONE!

Ali: OH! OK! LET’S GET BUSY THEN!

I enter Logan’s and Scott’s room and I swear, if I stay here few more minutes I will go deaf. Logan is lying on his back with his right arm on his waist and his left over his head, covering his eyes and all sheets are on the floor, oh, and his snoring his brains out. Scott on the other hand, is lying on his stomach, neatly covered with his hands holding a pillow over his head. I’ll wake him up first. I go over to his bed, I get on my knees and I shook him gently on his shoulder.

Me: (I whisper) Scott… Time to wake up…

Slim: (murmur’s in his sleep) 5 more minutes mommy… done all homework… good boy… study…

He really is a good momma’s boy. I wonder what’s his girlfriend like, I’m pretty sure she’s one of those nice quiet types, like Scott.

Me: I’m not your mommy Scott… Now wake up… You’ve got work to do…

Slim: Not mommy… Jeannie?... love you… give me a kiss sweetheart…

He gets his head from under the pillow and he turns towards me. Hey! What’s he doing!? He leaned over the bed, wrapped his arms over my waste and his pulling me up on the bed. Now I’m lying with him on the bed with his arms wrapped around me and IS HE TRING TO KISS ME!?

Me: What the hell do you think you’re doing!

Slim: Make love… Jeannie… kiss…

MAKE LOVE!? I have to wake him up! And fast!

Me: I’m not Jeannie! Will you wake up already!

No such luck. Now he’s over me and before I know what hit me his lips are on mine, kissing me senseless. Now he’s trying to stick his tongue in my mouth! I manage to free my right leg and I kick him of me and off the bed as well. If that doesn’t wake him up nothing will.

Slim: What? Who? Where?

Yup he’s awake. Logan hasn’t even flinched.

Me: Good morning Scotty. Glad you’re finally awake.

Slim: What am I doing on the floor? And why are you in my bed?

Me: You don’t remember do you?

Slim: Remember what?

If I tell him he’ll fill guilty as hell.

Me: Never mind.

Slim: Remember what!?

Me: Look you were dreaming. It’s nothing.

I sure won’t tell anyone as long as I live.

Slim: Tell me.

Me: Fine. You were dreaming and you pulled me over in your bed.

Slim: That’s it?

I look anywhere but his eyes.

Me: Yes…

Slim: There’s more.

Me: If I told you, you wouldn’t like it. So get out of my face and let me finish what I came here to do.

Slim: Fine. I’m not sure if I would like to hear it anyway.

Me: You won’t like it, you can be sure as hell bout that. Now get up and be downstairs by 8. You’ve got 20 minutes. I’ll try to wake up Logan.

Slim: Good luck with that.

He throws over his shoulder as he enters the bathroom. I swear if what happened with Scott ever repeats again I’ll kill someone but I’m not sure if I would mind all that much with Logan… Speaking of him, now I’m over his bed shaking his shoulder. The man sure is a sound sleeper.

Me: Logan!

Nothing…

Me: Logan! Wake up!

Nothing… again…

Me: That’s how you wanna play it? Fine with me, I’m tired of yelling anyway. I’ll be right back.

I get out of the room and I see Ali leaving Vic’s and Remy’s room at the same time.

Me: Any luck?

Ali: With the Cajun, yes. With 3b, no.

Me: With three what?

Ali: 3b, big, bad, blond.

Me: Oh…

Ali: What about you?

Me: I woke Scott up just in time, and don’t ask in tome for what. I don’t ever want to speak about it.

Ali: O-k… What about 3d?

Me: 3d?

Ali: Delicious, dark and dangerous.

Me: Do you have 3-something for everyone?

Ali: Pretty much. Well did you?

Me: No.

Ali: Time for extreme measures?

Me: It’s not really extreme.

Ali: Their ears will ring and hurt at least few hours, I call that extreme.

Me: You’re right. Maybe we shouldn’t do it…

Ali: And miss our chance to scare the shit out of them? Sorry, but no way in hell!

Me: They are so gonna kill us.

Ali: It’s a small price to pay for all the fun we can have.

Me: You have one twisted mind.

Ali: (grins) And you love me for it!

Me: You know I do. Now let’s wake those guys up!

Ali: Now you talking girl!

We go into our office and get two little black boxes from the draws in our desks.

Ali: You got it?

Me: Yes, you?

Ali: Yup. Let’s go.

We leave the office and stop in the hallway in front of the rooms again.

Me: Leave the door open.

Ali: I ain’t that crazy to close it.

Me: Good. Is Peter downstairs?

Ali: Yea. You think we can get to him in tome?

Me: Our lives depend on it. You know the drill?

Ali: Yes. Count to three, blow, yell ‘run’ and run for my life.

Me: Ok. Only one thing left to say. Good luck and if anything happens its been pleasure knowing you.

Ali: Same here Munroe. Good luck.

We hug dramatically and enter the rooms making sure we leave the doors open.

I walk over to Logan’s bet and I bend over so my face is close to his ear. I open the little box and pulled out silver little whistle which I put into mu mouth. This is going to be one hell of a wakeup call. One… two… three… and off goes the whistle in Logan’s ear and he jumps. Success! Now I should make a run for it.

Logan: WHAT THE FUCK!?

Me: RUN!

And I start running towards the hall.

Logan: YOU! I SWEAR I’M GONNA KILL YA THIS TIME! WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YA!

Just as I run out in the hall with very pissed Logan chasing me I hear yelling in the other room and Ali runs out.

Creed: I’M GONNA GET YA SPARKLES AND I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YA!

Me: I take this as you’ve been successful as well.

Ali: Yup.

Me: And he’s pissed as hell and chasing you.

Ali: Yup.

Me: Then operation ‘running for our lives and hiding behind Pete like little kids chased by bullies’ is in progress right?

Ali: Yes, now shut up and run!

We almost reached the stairs. If we can make it down in time we’ll be safe, but for how long is anyone’s guess.

Logan: YA AIN’T GETTING AWAY THAT EASILY YA CRAZY BROAD!

Creed: SAME GOES FER YA SPARKY!

Ali: Man I hate it when he calls me that.

Me: What are you complaining about? Logan calls me ‘crazy broad’ and in my dictionary that’s worst.

Ali: Whatever.

Now we’re running down the stairs. Just a little more… YEA! SUCCESS ONCE AGAIN!

Me: We made it downstairs, now to Peter.

Ali: PETE!

He turns around from whatever he’s doing.

Peter: Da?

Me: We need backup!

I say this as Ali and I hide behind him.

Peter: From what tovarish?

Me: From the angry bulls.

Pete looks at me like I’ve gone mad.

Peter: Rora, have you hit your head?

Me: No, but they sure wanna hit it.

I point toward the staircase where Vic and Logan are standing.

Peter: Now I see what you mean. What did you do to them?

Ali: Blow a whistle in their ear.

Me: While they were sleeping.

Peter: I see. I do not know will I be able to protect you this time.

Me: You have to Pete!

Ali: Here they come!

Logan: Mother Russia ain’t gonna protect ya this time darlin’.

Creed: Ya shoula know better that ta mess with me Sparky!

Just as they start coming closer Pete starts to laugh as well as few other staff members.

Logan: What’s so funny?

Creed: Yea. What are ya laughing at?

And for the first time I notice it. No fucking way. I would be drooling if it wasn’t so funny. Look’s like Ali noticed it as well.

Ali: Do you see what I and everyone else here sees?

Me: I sure do.

Logan: What?

First he seems confused then looks like it occurs to him.

Logan: I’m still in my boxers ain’t I?

Me: Yup.

Creed: I don’t even have my boxers on do I?

Ali: Nope.

Logan: Yer telling me yer naked?

Vic: Ya didn’t notice?

Logan: I’m afraid ta look an yer my fucking brother. I don’t like having nightmares. Just let me head first upstairs so your ass won’t get me blind.

Vic: Whatever just hurry.

With that they head upstairs to get dressed as fast as they can. Oh yea, Ali and I are as good as dead but it sure was worth it!





You must login () to review.