Vic: Aw man! When are we gonna get there already!?

Gumbo: We`ll get there mon ami jus be patient.

Vic: Fuck patient, I`m bored as hell. Seriously Lo, can`t this piece of junk go any faster, you drive like a grandpa! Shoulda let me drive, we`d be there by now…

Me: Yea, in hospital! Will you stop whining, I`m already going faster than it`s aloud and this ain`t a piece of junk, so if you insult her one more time I swear I`ll throw your sorry ass outa here so you`ll have ta walk all the way there!

Vic: Ok, ok, chill! If ya love er so much why don`t ya just merry her. Ya can make it a double wedding with Slim over here. (Starts to laugh)

Me: Vic, you might seriously consider SHUTTING THE FUCK UP!

Slim: Really Logan, I hate to say this but Creed is right, you do need to chill!

If even Slim thinks Vic is right then I really do need to chill, hey I`m just eager to get to Vegas, but I`ve been driving for hours now and no Vegas in sight. Darn I think I got us lost. Well I better find the right way before the guys notice as well, but no such luck…

Gumbo: Hey homme, Remy hates to break this to ya, but shouldn’t we be in Vegas by now?

Slim: His right Logan. Vegas isn`t that far. You didn`t get us lost, did you?

Me: Of course not! I know this road like the back of my hand, we`ll be there in meter of minutes. (I hope)

I`ve been driving and driving and driving but still no Vegas. Instead of few minutes I`ve been driving few hours and everyone was getting really frustrated. Ah, c`mon people haven’t you heard of sings, maybe I should’ve brought a map. Well anyway its time to get yelled at. 3, 2, 1…

Vic: You did get us lost didn`t you Runt!?

Me: You figured that out all by yourself? I`m impressed. (They are so gonna kill me…)

Slim: Don`t be a smartass Logan. It`s your fault we`re in this situation.

Me: What situation? (First they are gonna beat the shit out of me…)

Slim: WHAT FUCKING SITUATION? WE`RE LOST IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! THAT FUCKING SITUATION! ( And then they are gonna kill me…)

Vic: Runt, let me tell you something. (he said calmly, too calmly foe my taste) IF YA DON`T GET US THERE IN HALF AN HOUR THE MOST I SWEAR I`LL SKIN YOU ALIVE, AND I MEAN IT!

Me: Yea, yea, I know ya do. Ya always mean it.

Gumbo: Well (man I was hoping at least he`ll remain quiet, but I ain`t that lucky) this time Remy and Slim are gonna help im proceed his treat. Right mon ami? (he said that in his most threatening voice)

Slim: Right.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… Well, they might not skin me alive for real but I`ll get what`s coming to me, can`t really blame them thought. I`d skin my self if I didn`t like me so much.

Me: Look, you guys can relax. I know exactly where we are.

Slim: Oh really? Where?

Me: Um… Lost?

Slim: Oh, thank you for enlightening us.

At this point he turned ten shades of red, if I don`t do something the man is gonna explode for real and I cleaned this car today. No way am I gonna let him make a mess in my baby.

Me: Err… Your welcome?

Slim: Well, why don`t you stop someone and ask for directions?

Is this guy for real?

Me: Look Slim, how do I explain this to you? I`m a guy, and a strait one at that. Real men don`t ask for directions, so I ain`t gonna ask for no deam directions!

Gumbo: Slim is right mon ami. You really should ask for directions, we do wanna get to Vegas one day, oui?

Me: Oh Gumbo, not you too?

Well at least Vic ain`t turning on the other side.

Vic: Surprisingly, I agree with them. (so much from that thought)

Me: Ya wouldn`t be agreeing if you were the one who`s driving.

Vic: But I ain`t driving am I? (He smirks)

MOTHERFUCHER! Ok scratch that coz we have the same mother. The fucker always has to be against me! I`m just about to reply but Slim cut me off.

Slim: Hey! Look at that!

Me: What?

But just as the question left my mouth I saw it. The most beautiful thing I ever laid eyes on and it ain`t a car, or a bike. I wonder if I`m hallucinating coz something that beautiful couldn’t be real. She has long hair that reaches her waist, but its color is white as snow a contrast to her mocha skin, and the purest and bluest eyes I`ve ever seen with the most amazing body. She is hitchhiking, now that’s lucky.

Me: Whaddya say guys? Should we give her a lift?

Vic: You kidding me? Course we`re picking her up. Oh, men. I`ll never think of you as a man again if ya don`t stop.

Slim: I don`t think that`s such a good idea. I mean we don`t know anything about her, she may be a thief or even a murderer as far as we know…

Gumbo: Well Remy say we take her wit us. Maybe the cheer even know how to get ta Vegas.

Me: Well three against one. Sorry Slim.

We pulled over.

Me: Hey sweetheart need a ride?

Girl: Sure. Got room for one more?

Me: Of course. Hop in. What`s your name by the way?

Girl: You can call me Rory. (she smiles)





You must login () to review.