You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you

That first night in the forest was. . .carnal. She’d extracted them both from the convertible with a thought and a few seconds to spare. The rush of it had taken its toll in an unexpected, though not unpleasant, way. They’d fled the scene and their old life without so much as a glance back in the direction of the mansion. Life had just begun. It was a definite brain rush. It awoke the primal power over the universe she held within her and it tore the chains from the cage that held his animal in check.

(Help me)
I broke apart my insides
(Help me)
I've got no soul to sell
(Help me)
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself

She new something was “off” about him when they reached a motel deep in rural NY. He’d stepped into the room before her and after closing the door before she could turn around to face him her face and body were pressed against the imitation wood door. His breathing was uneven as his large callused hands ran down her leather pant clad hips. She heard and felt the distinct *SNIKT!* of his claws as he released them slowly. He ran gently ran them over her thigh until he reached her upper inner thigh. Her breath hitched and he took a deep inhale of her scent.

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed

He growled. She was panting now. She let out a whimper when his form disappeared from her back. She spun quickly, her eyes glowing faintly, staring into his usually hazel eyes which had nearly been eclipsed by his enlarged pupil. He pulled off his shirt. She nearly salivated.

You get me closer to God

Her tongue darted out to wet her suddenly dry lips as she watched him pull of his flannel first, followed soon by his undershirt, and finally his dog tags. Her hands shook as she struggled to take off her leather pants. After watching her struggle he became agitated and unsheathed a claw. He made quick work of her pants. She touched his chest cautiously and a content moan came from deep in his chest. Those animal eyes zeroed in on her tiny black boy shirts and he quickly grabbed her. She made a small noise as he snatched her and turned her so that her back was to him.

You can have my isolation
you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
you can have my everything

He presses his solid erection against her backside as he pulled her down with him onto the floor so that they were laying across the edge of the bed. Her eyes fluttered as he rocked against her roughly this time. She let out a loud moan when he bucked against her covered womanhood through the thin cotton of her boy shorts. He snarled into the crook of her shoulder before yanking down her boy shorts. Her sent drove what human restrain the had left out of the door. He undid his belt buckle and yanked out his hard length. He was inside of her tight wetness half a second later and she screamed out as he roughly fucked her.

(Help me)
Tear down my reason
(Help me)
It's your sex I can smell
(Help me)
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else

There was no love in this act. Only the Wolverine claiming what he felt belonged to him. Even knowing this she still chanted Logan, the Man’s name, as the Wolverine mercilessly thrust into her. Her inner muscles ached as he took her too roughly but the pain of it only seemed to add to her pleasure as she begged him to take her harder, deeper, faster. Her eyes had long since completely misted over. One arm gripped her around the waist to keep her in place and the other had been roughly shoved under her shirt and was roughly squeezing her left tit. Every thrust of his length brought her one step closer to the edge. The bed rocked as they pushed against its edge with every buck of both of their hips.

I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed

He bit her as he came. His hip movements speeding up as his seed spilled into her. She road his last thrust into her own release. The feeling of her muscles clenching around him making her see spots as the muscles in her legs twitched and went numb. She didn’t seem to notice that he’d marked her or it could’ve been that she was, erm, occupied. Their fused cum spilled from inside of her and down her leg as she attempted to regain control of her breathing.

You get me closer to God

He’d fallen back onto his haunches and had brought her along with him, not wanting to lose their contact. His pupils were still large but it seemed that the Wolverine was at this point sated and had decided to retreat back into the recesses of his conscious mind. He hated that the coppery taste in his mouth made him shiver in delight. He pulled her to his chest and whispered into her ear the last lines of one of his favorite songs.

Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive





You must login () to review.