Disclaimer: the only thing I own here is the name Journey - everything else belongs to Marvel; I am just borrowing them and warping them slightly for my own personal amusement and entertainment.

I am making no profit out of this piece of fiction.

Special thanks: Thanks to Stacy (margret2u on here) who has kept me sane while writing this!!! love you girly, thanks! Seriously, if it wasn't for her, I don't think this ever would've been completed. Hope you like it.

A/N: This fic is rated M to keep myself sane for one scene in particular and one scene only, the rest is pretty much PG-13ish..maybe..lol

A/N 2: This Fic has taken me since April to write, and I put a lot of my heart into this fic, trying to get the emotions in the fic: and it was a challenge for me, not only have I dealt with multiple characters, I've also dealt with writing a few medical scenes as well as a full term pregnancy. I enjoyed the challenge. And I hope that you all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it. (once I got over that writer's block.)

A/N 3: Ororo's Journey - is a 'pregnancy fic' actually quite literally from conception (well from when she finds out, to delivery) -- I have never given birth, nor do I have children. So..I am sorry if I messed anything major up. Especially during the medical scenes that involve not only her but another important character.





You must login () to review.