Ororo didn’t know if she hated herself, or if she hated him more.

As a moan escaped her lips and she wrapped her slender fingers more into his hair she decided that it was definitely pretty damn near close to a tie.

She hated that the only way that they could be together was to sneak away special moments.

Ororo was the one who kept him warm at night.

His wife was the one who got his mornings.

It was herself she hated.

She had the best sex of her life with him; the majority of the night reaching usually multiple orgasms, but being a good fuck isn’t a good reason for him to stay around now is it? For him to start telling her that he loves her instead of his wife.

It was him she hated.

Her thoughts started to blur together, her breath became more labored as she was on the verge of another Orgasm; her legs wrapped around his waist as he tried to get closer than she already was, his mouth assaulted her own as he let her ride it though.

The kisses though weren’t because of his passion for her; it was to stop her from moaning to loud.

It was herself she hated.

“Ro “ I” was his warning moments before his own orgasm, although he often asked her where she wanted him to cum; on or in etc...Tonight he just filled her with his seed, as her vaginal walls milked his unsheathed self dry.

She had the tendency to be a little more into it then his wife.

Unlike his wife she actually enjoyed the taste of his hot thick seed as it slid down her throat, the feel of the heat as it squirted on her breasts, stomach or sometimes when they were feeling really adventurous, she loved how it felt in between her ass cheeks.

Unlike his wife, Ororo also liked it when he pulled her snow-white hair and she got a little bit of a spanking: What’s that? Ororo knows what his wife liked during sex? Of course she did, his wife was one of her best friends; and a fellow X-man.

She hated both of them.

There was many a Friday where his wife and Ororo would go out for cocktails, dinner, watch a chick flick; then they will come home, and Ororo would wait as friend’s husband snuck away in the middle of the night to crawl in bed with her.

It was him that she hated.

He collapsed beside her on the bed, facing the ceiling; her head found the crook of his arm and her hand made light drawings of circles on his bare chest. He kissed her and waited a few moments for him to get his breath fully back before he started speaking “wow, Rory, damn!”

She smiled as she kissed his bare chest, this is the part where he would get dressed; wax poetically about how he’ll leave his wife for her, and they too can get married, and where the naïve little girl takes over and she nods her head even though she knew she was the other woman and that will never happen.

Because, even though she had his body almost every night, and whenever he can sneak away “ his wife had his heart and soul and that was way more important than how many times he made her orgasm.

She counted to ten in her head; and sure enough he kissed her on the cheek and he slowly got up off the bed and started to look for his clothes that were scattered amongst the plants in the attic of the mansion; truly Ororo’s own private oasis.

She wrapped the white sheet around her chocolate skin and she watches him gets dressed, she loved how his mussed up hair made him look like a little boy.

She marveled at every: Freckle, scar and mole on his body, his muscles and how they moved and flexed while he got dressed.

How his smile was always a mixed of the sexy man that he was and the little boy that was still somewhere in side.

He walked towards her and kissed her one more time as he picked up his wedding ring from what was his side of the bed.

She wrapped the sheet up around her naked body tighter.

It was still herself that she hated.

“I love you, you know?”

She nodded, smiled, and brushed away some platinum hair that fell into her Ocean blue eyes.

“I want to leave her, I need to leave her, I just-”

“You don’t know how.”

“Right. I-” He adjusted his red-quartz sunglasses.

“You’re sorry, I know Scott its okay.”

She hated this conversation more than she could ever hate either one of them.
“I “uh” he waved mysteriously to the bedroom door.

No, she definitely hated him more

“Got to go, I know Scott.”

He kissed her fore head and she smiled gently tonight wasn’t going to be the night she asked him to stay; not like every other night. Why was she so fucking desperate to have him? Was it because Jean on her best day could never make him as happy as she can make him? She felt the sting of unshed tears in her eyes but she refused to cry.

She mentally gave him five minutes after the door quietly clicked shut; and she ran into the shower making it as hot as she could stand it, when the water hit her naked body she let the tears flow freely, she knew in her head that no matter how bad she begged him he wouldn’t leave her.

No matter how many times he said he would.

She was naive, not stupid. She knew that you don’t divorce the cow for the free milk. Not that Jean was a cow. Okay it was a stupid analogy, she admitted.

But, something in her heart still secretly begged to hope that her best friend will announce that she was getting a divorce, and her and Scott could be together soon.

Her body wracked with sobs; she sat in the bathtub as she let the shower run over her muscled, fit body.

Grieving for someone that she could never fairly love.

No matter what she tells herself, she would always hate herself more.





You must login () to review.