Chapter Two - Sensitive asshole Logan .

Storm flew down from the sky as quietly as she could , she didn’t want to wake up Logan . Boy is that that the last thing she wanted to do . The coast seemed to be clear , all she needed to was to fly up to her room and open her window and …..
“Ah Ororo , there you are ! Where have you been this morning ?” , Logan appeared out from behind a cherry blossom tree . Since when did he get up so early ? More to the point , since when did he call her Ororo ?
“Hello Logan , I was just out to get milk ….”
“Where is it ?” , he asked .
“Huh ?”
“The milk - where is it ?”
“Would you believe that I forgot that I bought some last night .” , She laughed nervously , gripping the handle bars behind her back tightly .
“I do believe you Ororo - when others wouldn’t .”
“Is there something wrong Logan ?”
The Wolverine sighed , “Storm I know you took my bike . Now how come you are here and it’s not ?”
“I don’t know what you’re talking ….”
“Logan she did have ze bike , ze handle bars are behind her !” , Kurt hung from a branch of the cherry blossom from his tail .
Logan grabbed the bars from her , “Where’s the rest of it ?”

Storm looked down at her velvet slippers , “Well Logan I was riding along , feeling the wind blow through my hair when all of a sudden this tree comes out of nowhere and . …”
Logan falls to his knees , “Noooooooooooo! Not Harley , not my girl Harley !
“Logan , you do know it’s just a bike .”
“Just a bike , JUST A BIKE ! This is Harley , she’s always there for me for when I’m havin’ a tough time and I need to ride off into the sunset .”
Nightcrawler tried to cover his face as he laughed , “Seriously Logan , you need to get laid .”
“And she didn’t correct me if I didn’t talk good .”
Storm rubbed her forehead , “ You mean talk properly . “
Logan hugged the handle bars tightly to his chest , “Oh Harley , why?????”
Storm looked up at Kurt , “Thanks a lot Kurt now I’m in the doghouse!”
Hank looked out from behind another cherry blossom , “ I think I prefer insensitive asshole Logan to sensitive asshole Logan . But still Ororo , how could you ?”
“I didn’t plan to Hank!”
Hank tipped Logan’s shoulder , “Come on buddy I’m sure we have some beer inside .”
Logan dropped the handlebars like a hot potato , “Beer ….”
Storm sighed , “That’s not sensitive Logan - that’s sober Logan . By the way , I am really sorry about the bike.”
“Don’t worry sweet cheeks . Just keep the beer comin’ and we’re even .”
“I’ll even get you a new bike Lo -” , she stopped , “SWEET CHEEKS!”





You must login () to review.