Logan nodded.

“You obviously know us. What can we do for you?”

“I need your help.”

Ten minutes later Logan knocked on the professors study door. He heard the ‘come’ resound in his head. He opened the door.

“Chuck we got a guest.”

Charles Xavier wheeled out from behind his desk as Logan stepped aside. Shock registered on his face.

“Dr. Winter Teslo, my,my it has been some time.”

Winter nodded.

“Charles, it has been some time.”

Logan sneered.

“Wait Chuck you know who this doll is?”

Charles nodded.

“Indeed Logan before I being please be seated.”

Ororo took a seat next to the women she had found lurking around the school. Curiousity coursed through her, she could feel the unchecked power moving throughout this womens body, sensed the guard she kept up.

“ This is Dr. Winter Teslo, the fore most in mutant biology, mutant genetic structure, biochemistry and nanotechnology.She is a self made mutant, her research triggered normal DNA strands to mutate and cause mutants almost as powerful as Ororo. Her lab was blown up almost three years ago by her own hand, and who also disappeared almost ten years ago.” Charles voice was tense as he attempted to hide the pain from his team.

“It is good to see you to Charles.”

Logan, leaning against the wall listening growled.

“Then how do you know it’s her.”

“She has unique brainwaves Logan they are human with traces of mutant DNA. There are none that have these brainwaves except her. Her research was completely destroyed and has never been duplicated.”

Winter’s eyes met his softly accusing his lying tone Ororo in turn interrupted and turned to Winter.

“Wait, a self made mutant, which means you used your own experiment on yourself?”

Ororo nodded.

“Indeed. It was the only way to save it. When I realized the power and propensity of my research the only way to ensure no one had access to it was to use it and bury it. In case you’re wondering Logan I have several powers which allowed me to own you on the mat. I have your healing factor, I can also see two seconds before anything happens and all of the choices, allowing me to anticipate your moves with little effort. I am also highly trained in all martial arts forms. I never expected to survive Charles. After injecting myself with the drugs and starting the fire, I awoke several days later in a strange bed on a mountaintop monestary in Tibet. I spent 9 years there, learning and mastering martial arts, and coming to realize exactly what powers I have. How the mutations have changed my body. A year ago the monestary was attacked by a bad of thieves. They were surprised and defeated when they found me there, I was able to protect some of the people along with the other fighters that lived in the monestary. There was only a small band of us. The one thief that survived ran back to the village and reported what he had seen in me, I was forced to leave. I have spent the last year tracking down some of the members of weapon X.”

Logan’s head snapped at this point and his claws extended and he began moving toward Winter with every word he spoke.

“What do you know of weapon x.”

Winter smiled at Logan’s aggression.

“Those are not necessary Logan, I was a young scientist when the Weapon x project began. I invented the metal that laces your bones.” Sorrow filled her face. “I’m so sorry you have been abused and mistreated. But I have something to help. I was in a facility a few months ago gathering intelligence and I found this file. I believe it is what you have been looking for.”

Logan’s face held rage as he leaned toward Winter, his face scant inches from hers, his lips pulled back in a angry scowl.

“What makes you think you can make anything up to me bub? Do you know what it’s like to have nightmares so bad I would kill someone? DO you understand that?”

Winter nodded.

“Actually Logan I understand it more than you think. Look I can’t make up the past that haunts you but I can bring it some peace and I do need your help. Take the file and we will speak about it again soon, I am here to help you through this.”

Logan growled again then took the file retracting his claws. Charles nodded.

“How can we help you Winter?”

“ Actually Charles only Ororo and Logan can. I need their specific tension, their specific abilities and the marvelous way they work together. Weapon X is rebuilding itself much in the manner Stryker was several months ago, but with a twist. They are rebuilding my research and putting it into robotic human like drones. I ran across the research a few weeks ago. Experiment 647.”

Charles nodded.

“We’ve been tracking it’s progress. At this point it’s not a threat.”
Winter snorted.

“You don’t have all the information Charles. The experiment includes wiping out in one night all of the mutant race, and replacing them with these beings.”

“Winter though you are not a full mutant surely you realize that we face annihilation everyday.”

“Charles, they have found a way to harness your brainwaves and use them for the betterment of mankind by making them all into us. That technology was a side effect of the biological nano technological work I was working on 10 years ago.” Charles face turned grim as he realized the connotation of what Winter Teslo was saying. Her voice softened as she stood and put her hands on his desk meeting his eyes and stealing his attention fully.
“that’s why I disappeared all those years ago Charlie, I discovered the impact of your mind and my experiments.”
Charles nodded sadly.

“Logan, Ororo pack your bags, you will be going with Dr Teslo. Dr. Teslo, Winter I would like a word with you in Private.”
Winter’s heart skipped a beat when his eyes met hers. It has always been like this. After the door softly closed Winter began to step away until Charles grabbed her hand. Their eyes met.

“Winter, why couldn’t you tell me this years ago?”

Winter’s eyes fell to the floor away from his.

“I had no choice Charles. You always said we were better together and I couldn’t let us be together. The government would have figured it out and we would have ended up running for all of our lives. I couldn’t do that to you, to us.”

Anger filled Charles’s eyes and standing up and out of his chair his hands enclosed around her arms and he roughly pulled her towards him, then letting her go he motioned to his legs.

“And this Winter? What about all of the good we accomplished together, the ability to love science together and to love one another. The lives we saved? How many times are we going to go through this before it works? Five?! TEN!? TWENTY!? What about all of that?”

Winter’s eyes flashed in response.

“And a lot of good it did Xavier! You’ve stayed in the wheelchair for ten years? That helped way to believe in our experiments!”

Charles grit his teeth and almost hissed out of them.

“I had no choice either this was classified research at the time and also slightly illegal, in order to move on from your absence or death or whatever the hell you want to call this ten years! I had to hide the research hide the fact that I can walk, I can run! Do you think I’ve wanted to sit in that damm chair for ten years?! DO you Winter because I haven’t enjoyed most of it! I spent five years before that after the apparent loss of my ability to walk! I hate that piece of shit!!”

Charles’s eyes were filled with rage and he was two inches from Winter’s face screaming at her in anger. His breathe was coming out in short gasps when he stopped, with each breathe he took he could smell her and his body reacted. Slowly gently Winter reached out and fisted her hand in his collar closing the gap between them. Their lips met tentatively at first then Charles closed his arms around her pulling her fully against him. He felt the tears falling down her face as he kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and she groaned. Charles pulled away reluctantly.

“Wretched women.”

Winter’s eyes twinkled as his hands reached out to wipe the tears away.

“I missed you wife.”

Winter smiled meeting his eyes.

“I missed you to. I can’t do this again Charles. Will it work this time?”

Charles nodded.

“I hope so. We’ve been through this to many times wife. Too many damm times. Come.”

Charles grabbed her hand and started towards to door when
Winter pulled him back towards her.

“Husband you have forgotten your chair.”

Charles chuckled.

“I blame that entirely on you, you make me mad woman.” He spoke against her lips as he gently kissed her again, Winter groaned as Charles tongue invaded her mouth once again. Charles pulled away desiring her.

“Love, this is not the time or place for this.”

“Then let’s take your chair and we can rendezvous in your room.”

Charles agreed and walked back to his wheelchair and they parted ways formally. Ten minutes later Winter slipped in through his bedroom window. Charles was in the bathroom when her arms encircled his waist. He turned gently embracing her. His forehead rested against hers for a moment then he gently took her hand and pulled her into his bedroom pulling her toward him. His lips met hers as her hands moved under his shirt pulling it out of his dress pants and gently she unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was as muscular as she remembered it, he had stayed in shape. Her hands ran over his still washboard stomach then moved to the front to unbuckle his belt, his pants and gently slid them off his legs. Charles groaned as she kissed him and he gently began to undress her. After standing naked before each other Charles gently maneuvered her and placed her gently on the bed his body braced above hers. No foreplay was necessary so great was their need for one another and he gently entered her. Winter on the bed underneath him gladly received him and sighed in contentment as he began to move within her. Reaching down her hand enclosed him as moved in and out of her. Charles kissed her neck and the sweet spot at the base of her jaw before the base of her ears. As they enjoyed each others bodies and hitting each others pleasure spots both came and once more they were one. Charles rolled off his wife as she rolled into his chest resting against him. He kissed her temple.

“I love you Winter.”

“I love you to Charles Xavier.”

They remained awake for the rest of the evening talking and making love.





You must login () to review.