Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my second posting and input would be appreciated.

Don't own characters, just like them a lot, so please don't sue!
They thought it would be a great joke to play on him. After all didn't everyone deserve a little good natured ribbing every now and again. Besides, how often had he bested them with tossing their backsides on the gym mats in countless unparalleled victories. And always swaggering away as though they would never get the best of him. What better chance would they ever get if they let this opportunity slip away. So with deftness of skill and quickness of feet, they executed their nefarious plan.
-----

Logan could no longer suppress the call of his wild nature to be free from the confines of convention. As he had done so few times since becoming a part of the x men he gave vent to the freedom his feral side demanded. Being at his favorite spot at the lake on the far end of the institute, he looked up into the dusky sky and thought why not. Shedding his clothes along with the formal rules of humanity that ordered his life with stifling rigidity, he took off into the woods at a blinding pace. The weight of the world lifting off of his shoulders.
----

The two partners in crime sat on the back patio deck overlooking the woods sipping lemonade and snickering every time they looked at the tree line, waiting for their reward to their deed. They had taken his clothing, shoes and all, except for his precious Stetson, and stashed them in the garage. Sparing his Stetson only because they valued their lives too much to touch it.

The outdoor lights had been on for close to an hour now, and their patience was wearing thin at the anticipation of seeing the look upon his face. But wait a minute...his face would not be the only thing they would be seeing if he emerged from the woods without their ill gotten booty. Damn!

The boldness with which they had carried out their jibe quickly left the two of them upon simultaneously realizing they would without a doubt have hell to pay for their hasty actions. What had they been thinking. the most dangerous man on the planet had not once shown them he had a sense of humor. Did he laugh? Did he know how? Oh hell, they just looked at one another as they each breathed a silent prayer.
----

He didn't need to look anywhere but where he had left his clothes. Having senses better than most animals he easily picked up the culprits scents and knew their deed. He picked up his Stetson and started towards the mansion. Their asses were his and he meant to put the fear of the Wolverine into them. He had ran for almost two hours and his body was drenched in sweat. Every firm muscle tensed with each step that he took. The night breeze that swept over his wet skin, stirring the fine hairs upon his body served to cool the temper he had built up. Logan couldn't help but smile knowing they were probably scared out of their drawers by now after having time to think about what they had done. Served them right. Still the smile that crossed his face was enough to make the devil cringe, not knowing what evil thoughts were behind it. He had lived too long to be outdone by the likes of them. He kept walking.
----

Rogue and Kitty now sat nervously sneaking glances past the yard not knowing what was in store for them after their ill thought out plan had been accomplished.

"What was that?!" said Kitty standing abruptly and knocking her chair over. Her eyes darted from side to side looking for the quickest escape route.

"Geez, Kitty don't do that!" yelled Rogue. "It was just some birds flying from the trees. I swear girl you're gonna give me a heart attack."

"Sorry I just wish the boys were here, I'd feel a lot safer knowing they were around right now." whispered Kitty.

"Well they're off at their stupid basketball game, more than like scratching private parts in a public place. Anyway they get their behinds tossed even more than we do, what could they do to help? Besides, Storm is here and she wouldn't let him do anything to us." Rogue finished, hoping she was right.

"Yeah, well we stole her mans clothes and left him out there naked, how do you think she's going to feel about that...not to mention we've been here waiting on him to appear?!"

Rogue thought for a minute before fessing up, "I guess she'd like it about as much as you would having someone seeing all of Peter that way huh?"

Getting a visual in her mind of what Rogue had said Kitty gushed out, "I'm going to go get his clothes and put them just beyond the trees and you're coming with me, no way am I going out there alone!"

Rogue looking out into the yard sighed heavily, "Uhh too late...time for us to face the music sugah."

Kitty stood mouth agape while Rogue sat staring wide eyed as the shadowed figure came closer to the patio steps.


Logan had never been one to be shy or ashamed of his body. Why should he be with a body like his. Apparently the girls wanted an eyeful and he was gonna give them one. Hell they were grown and had started this. With each step he could better see the look of shock, fear and yes appreciation in their eyes. He held his Stetson strategically in front of himself as he stopped directly in front of them both on the deck.

Kitty dry gulped as he smiled just enough to show the points of his canine teeth.

Rogue was having a hard time moving her eyes away from the hat.

Choosing just that moment to come outside with a book in hand to enjoy the night air, Jean almost tripped over a chaise lounge catching sight of what was before her. Many times she had imagined the Wolverine sans clothes, and now it was a reality. Shamelessly she let her eyes travel to her hearts content.

"We can explain..." Rogue said the words rushing from her mouth as Logan raised a single brow, his eyes glinting flint.

"I'll see you girls in the gym first thing in the morning." he said moving to the patio doors unabashedly exposing his backside to their perusal. He place his hat on his head and then cast over his shoulder, "And by the way, now Petey, one-eye and Bobby are never gonna measure up darlins and I hold back only because some things are just for Ro." With that said he walked inside leaving three salivating females to mentally make comparisons and sigh.


From the third floor balcony Ororo had been privy to the girls conversation for he last half hour. She thought it was quite amusing and was interested in seeing how it would all play out.

She loved Logan and knew he felt the same about her and her heart had soared hearing his parting shot to them. That was until she was able to see they reaction after his departure. Her friends were getting entirely too much pleasure from ogling him so lewdly they were practically drooling. Jean more so than the others. The pang that caused in her heart, caused the green eyed monster to stir. Oh well what's good for the gander is definitely good for the goose she thought.

She went back to doing what she had been doing in the first place, watering her plants as a sly smile played upon her lips.


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW



You must login () to review.