"No!" the man cried out in terror. "No, please! Have mercy, have mercy..."

Chimera rolled her eyes. She didn't care about him. He was a drug dealer; someone who dealt drugs to kids that made them get high and make them do crazy, stupid stunts. And all the while, he makes his money and keeps repeating the process.

Well, not anymore. With a snap of her fingers, she called her dragons forward and had them psionically cut off the blood flow to his brain. Then, he was dead. "This is what happens to people like you," she muttered, after her dragons were gone.

"Those dragons must be very useful, Chimera," a female called from behind her. Chimera spun around to see a woman wearing nothing but leather. Even her face was covered in leather. Despite that though, Chimera could see she had shoulder length red hair.

"How do you know my name?" Chimera demanded.

"That's not important," the other woman said. "Right now I want to offer you a propaosal."

Chimera knew what that meant. She wasn't stupid. Especially with someone her dressed like her. "Is this one of those 'you'll accept or I'll drop the curtain' or 'sleep forever' proposals?"

"Pretty much."

"Then I'm in. I was only doing this because I was bored anyway."


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: Yeah, I know I don't have X-4 completed yet, but don't worry. I'm just working out the kinks in the next chapter. Anyway, This scene was based off of one of the scenes where you first see the Red Queen offer Chimera a position in the sisterhood. If I got that last quote wrong, PLEASE let me know. I also would like a little more info on the sisterhood, because I've only read that comic. So, if there's anything that needs editing at ALL in this story, let me know. Enjoy!



You must login () to review.