Elisabeth Braddock walked through the mall , window shopping. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her from behind, and dragged her into a corridor that led to the restrooms. that led to the restrooms. Before she could fight back, she was somehow knocked out cold.

XXXXX

Neena Thurman- Domino- walked through the graveyard that was owned by an old friend. Suddenly, she stopped and ducked behind one of the tombstones. There were four- no, five- women there. "Ow!" One of them cried. "I broke a nail."

Domino looked over the tombstone, and saw that the women were stealing a coffin. Thieves! Domino stood up and lunged at them. "Chimera, look out!" One of them cried. Domino kicked a blond women in the ribs; then, ducked and kicked an Asian woman with long metallic nails- reminding her of her friend; grabbing her knife, she lunged again at the blond, as ectoplasmic dragons came out her, weaving perfectly out of their way, and stabbing the blond a couple of times. The woman with six arms tried to attack her; but, again, Domino weaved, dodged, and ducked out of her way.

"Let's get out of here," the six armed woman said, and teleported them out of the graveyard. Domino took out her cell phone, and looked at the gravestone as she dialed.. "Hello?" a gruff male voice said on the other line.

"Who was Kwannon?" Domino asked...

XXXXX

Alison Blair- Dazzler- and Hawk were talking about the upcoming Karaoke Night- something the two girls had come up with, and talked with Professor Charles Xavier- Professor- who had agreed that it would help the students and faculty relax more often- when the breaking news theme came on. "Here in Japan, there was a grave robbery. Authorities have confirmed that there were two parties, and that at least one person was injured..."

Hawk got off the couch and went to the door. "Storm! You might want to come see this!"

Storm was there a moment later. "While we know there were two parties," the reporter continued, "it is unclear if there were any deaths, or how there are only one set of footprints walking away from the scene..."

Hawk turned to Storm. "Now, can we get involved?"

Storm sighed and nodded. "The Professor has been sensing high levels of mutant activities in all of the crime scenes."

"Hey, Storm," Logan called, coming in to the room. "We need to get the team together and head out for Japan."

"That's what we were just talking about," Hawk said.

"Hawk, get the others while I go prep the jet."

Hawk nodded and darted off to get the others.

XXXXX

The X-men walked through the graveyard, that sent chills up pretty much everyone's spines. "What are we here for?" Hawk asked.

"I have a contact here," Logan replied. "I actually own this graveyard."

"You own a graveyard?" Storm asked.

"Okay, now that's just creepy and weird," Hawk said.

"Hawk," Storm said sharply.

"What? It's true. I mean, who would want to own a graveyard?"

Storm gave her a dark look that told her she should either be quiet or else she's going home.

"Who's there?" A female called through the mist.

"Easy, Domino," Logan replied. "It's just me and the X-men."

A tall woman who was as white as paper came out. She had short black hair, and a black patch over her left eye. "Hello, Wolverine," the woman called Domino said. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"Storm, Hawk, Shadowcat, Colossus, Iceman, Angel, Rogue," Logan said, "This is Neena Thurman, aka, Domino. Domino, this is Ororo Munroe..." Logan said Storm's name a little awkwardly, since he was used to calling her 'Ro; then continued to pointing to the rest of the group. "... aka Storm; Ashley, aka Hawk; Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat; Peter Rasputin, aka Colossus; Bobby Drake, aka Iceman; Warren Worthington III, aka Angel, and Marie, aka Rogue."

They all greeted Domino warmly, then got to business. "I was putting some flowers on one of the gravestones when I heard something going on up ahead. I hid behind the stones and saw five women there. I engaged them and injured one of them. Then, they just disappeared."

"Like they would teleporting?" Storm asked.

Domino shrugged. "I don't know, maybe."

"Sounds alot like Nightcrawler," Hawk whispered to Storm.

"Did they leave any sort of trace behind?" Logan asked.

Again, Domino shrugged. "I don't know. I was about to do a helicopter kick when they did it."

"Alright, thanks, Domino."

"Anytime, Wolverine. If you ever need my assistance, you know where to find me."

As they parted their separate ways, Storm started to talk to Wolverine. "So, there's no way to tell where they went?"

"I guess not," Logan replied.

"If you guys ask me," Hawk said. "I think the Brotherhood has something to do with this."

"Hawk, none of those members can teleport," Storm pointed out.

"So? They could've recruited."

Storm rolled her eyes. When they reached the jet, there was a message from the Professor.

XXXXX

"Alright, girls," the Red Queen said, after healing Chimera's wounds. "It's time to perform the ritual."

"Exactly what do you plan on 'filling' this dead girl with?" Chimera asked.

"But what else?" Red Queen replied. "A live one. Deathstrike, fetch the prisoner."

XXXXX

Emma Frost was walking along the halls looking at some papers she need to sign. Suddenly, she collapsed and started to seize.

Back in the stables, Hawk was just about to dismount, when a wave of pain shot through her head, and she toppled off.

The Stepford Cuckoo's were in their rooms talking, when the wave hit, and all three went into their diamond forms to cut off the telepathy.

Professor X was at Cerebro, and collapsed to the floor...


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: Okay, I don't know what really happened exactly, I'm just guessing based off of the X-men wiki. If anyone has the comic that I'm talking about here, PLEASE help me out.



You must login () to review.