Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

He was here again. Waiting outside Ororo's classroom while she finished teaching. His self defense class had already let out, and Logan planned spend the evening with her. He could hear her lesson on Ancient Greece and smiled. He silently remembered flashes of Greece. It was beautiful country, and he secretly hoped to take her there on vacation just once. Logan listened as she told them on the the Twelve Olympians and of a few other Gods and Goddesses. She then asked the students to write a report on any one of their choosing, much to their disdain.

The class let out, and Logan walked in. He watched her erase the blackboard and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Greece, huh? I 'ave a few memories of the place."

"Hopefully it wasn't Ancient Greece,"she said with a slight smile turning to face him.

Logan kissed her cheek and released her to help pick up the textbooks."Jus' how old do ya think I am? I do remember hear a lot o' stories on what ya 'ave the students learnin'. Though, somethin' does 'ave me puzzled."

"Oh? What is it?"

"I'm tryin' ta figure out which goddess ya are."

"Logan."She hated it when he did that.

"Here me out, 'Ro. Yer loyal ta yer family like Hera and way more beautiful than Aphrodite. Yer smart like Athena which is why the students look ta ya fer advice. Ya love the outdoors like Artemis, and yer garden is precious ta ya like wit' Demeter. Yer like all o' them rolled inta one, darlin'."

Ororo looked at him and saw that he was being sincere. He wasn't like most men who would just feed her a compliment. He took all of the things she liked and found beauty in them. By doing so, he ultimately found her more and more beautiful every day even on a bad one. She smiled at him, placing the books on the shelf, before walking over and giving him a kiss.

"You're such a sweetheart."

Logan's ears went red a bit, and he pulled her closer."Jus' don't go spreadin' it 'round."

"You have my word. Though, now you have me puzzled. I can't seem to think of one for you."

"I'm no God, darlin'. Yer the one that's perfect."

"I'm not perfect, Logan, but I mean it. Of all of the Olympians, I can't think of one for you."

"Considerin' that most o' them were unfaithful assholes 'avin' kids all over the place, I don't wanna be one."

She laughed."You have a point, but I think I have one. Hades."

Logan's eyebrows furrowed."He wasn't an Olympian, 'Ro."

"Yes, but of all of the Gods he is most like you. Tall, dark, handsome, and often underestimated. You're also mistrusted at first glance, but to those that know you, you're not so bad."

"If ya say so. I guess that makes ya my Persephone,"Logan said. He then grinned wolfishly before throwing her over his shoulder.

"Logan! Put me down!"

"No way, darlin'. I'm kidnappin' ya an' keeping ya hostage. Don't worry, yer gonna love the view from our room."

Ororo laughed as her husband carried her upstairs. Once there, she knew that he'd make her feel like a true Goddess.

FIN






You must login () to review.