Title: Trouble with Remembering
Disclaimer: None of the characters are mine. They belong to Marvel.
Rating:
Authors Note: Ro's pregnant.....So who's the father?

"We have a situation that has arisen and we need to figure out how to deal with it"

"What is it this time Chuck? Magneto acting up again?" grumbled Logan.

"No Logan."

Six pairs of eyes turned to the sitting figure of Ororo Munroe. She sat apart from the group but close to the professor as if needing his support some how. Logan silently watched her. Then his eyes bulged out in surprised shock.

"Well i'll be damned! You're pregnant!" he said.

"Don't be ridiculous Logan. Ororo doesn't even........." Jean sitting next to him admonished.

"The nose don't lie, Red." He waited for Ro to deny what he'd said. Instead she took a deep breath and encompassed them all with a look.

"It is true. I am three months along." Stunned silence followed her words then they were all started talking at once.

"How the hell that happened!"

"Ro you never told me you were seeing anyone."

"Congradulations Ororo!"

" Who's the father? Anyone we know?"
Ororo and the professor briefly glanced at each other then turn back to the group.

" You're not telling us something? Is something wrong with the baby?"

"The father........" she hesitates.





You must login () to review.