Author : J_Nicole
Rating : PG-13
Summary : Logan and Ororo come to grips with their feelings for each other.

Movie verse: Continues approximately 6 months after the X2 movie.

Authors Note: I decided to write a fan fic that that ousts the connection made between Storm and Nightcrawler in the Movie. It includes drama, jealousy, love, seduction, and a lil action.

Disclaimer: All X-Men characters featured in this fan fic, are the properties of Marvel Comics and 20th Century Fox.

‘…’ indicates thought


1:15 a.m.

Ororo laid awake in bed with the memories of today’s incidents swirling around in her head.

Logan wasn’t the only one acting strange today. Her reaction to their eye contact in the green house was totally out of character for her. She had felt something. A hint of attraction possibly, which left her very very confused.

Remembering the years of always being on the outside of the “in-crowd” began to make her blood boil. Just once she wanted to let them know she wasn’t as cold as they thought. She could not help it if she was an individual of discipline. Ororo spent the next hour twisting and turning in bed waiting for sleep to claim her.


2:15 a.m.

Just down the hall another team member was being haunted by one of the most erotic dreams he had ever experienced, in it the temptress was a brown skinned, white haired, blue eyed beauty.

Lips locked as his hands roamed freely over her hot sweaty body. Her hands, in turn, were tangled in his hair ass he pressed her naked flash against his. Guttural moans and grunts fill the air as his hand slowly made its way up the inside of her thigh. He could feel the heat pulsating from her dripping core.

Just then he woke up breathing hard and dripping sweat.

‘I’m need a cold shower, better yet I need a cold swim.’



With that thought in mind he headed down to the swimming pool area.


2:20 a.m.

Ororo lay awake in bed staring at the ceiling in her bedroom.

‘I’m never going to get to sleep unless I tire myself out,’ She thought.

With that she jumped out of bed, threw on her shorts, a t-shirt, her robe ( for good measure) and headed down to the pools.

Once in the changing room she opened her locker to fetch her bathing suit only to find that the one she used for practice wasn’t there.

‘It must be in the wash. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to wear the one Marie and Jean convinced me to buy on a whim.’

She picked up the teenie bikini and dangled it in fingers.




2:30 a.m.

The pool room was dark except for the lights illuminating the water. Ororo surveyed the area and found that it was already occupied. However, the person’s identity was hidden by the darkness of the room. She quicly covered her body with her towel and proceeded to walk towards them.

As she got closer she realized that it was Logan, who at that very moment heard her footsteps.

“Whatcha doin down here so late Ro?” he asked.

“I came for a swim. Just as you did.”

‘Ya don’t need her down here bub. Remember that dream you just had. If’n she stays ya might do something you’ll regret. Make her leave NOW!’

“I don’t usually spend late night swims with prudes so ya’ better go back ta’ bed.”

‘PRUDE! Prude! I’ll show him prude!’


Ororo began to feel herself shiver at the thought of what she was about to do, but quickly banished her nervousness. She was going to prove once and for all that she was a force to be reckoned with. She would show, Logan and she would show him good!

“I’m not as prudish as you might think,” she said while dropping the towel.

Ororo watched as there became a slight tick in Logans jawbone. The fact that he was not only noticing but appreciating her brought a tiny smile to her lips.

Logan stared in awe at Ororo’s body. She had the most succulent breast and ass that could kill with a tiny waist. Her white bikini left nothing to the imagination.

With a smooth dive she entered the pool and surfaced directly in front of him. Droplets of water drained down her ample blossom. She brought her hand up to slick her hair back from her face, in the process thrusting her breast higher.

“Mmmm,” She purred. “The water feels great. Don’t you think?”

“Ah…. yea,” he replied.

“It’s so soothing. The way it caress your body like a lover’s touch,” she moaned as she began to float on her back in the water.

Logan could not take his eyes off of her lithe form. She was deliberately trying to seduce him.

He was about to speak when he was abruptly cut off by the sight of her.

‘Oh fuck! I can see her nipples. Why do these trunks suddenly feel constricting?’ he inwardly groaned.

After a few minutes of companionable silence there was a splash in the pool. Ororo looked up to find Logan heading to the edge of the pool.

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Ta bed,” he replied gruffly.

“Already? But we were having fun.”

“Yea well, some of us have early classes tomorrow.”

“I suppose your right,” she sighed.

With that she swam to the edge of the pool. When she had lifted herself out she was face to face with Logan.

“Here’s your towel,” he said while handing it to her.

“Thanks.”

Frozen in that spot, Logan looked down and found himself staring into her eyes. He immediately felt the same rush of emotion he felt earlier that day in the green house.

‘God she’s beautiful. I’ve gat to taste her. NOW.’

With this thought in mind he took a step forward, causing their bodies to come in full contact. Her breasts grazed his hardened chest and its thick coating of hair caused her to gasp with delight. Slowly he lowered his head and their lips met. His firm soft lips moved over hers, parting them just a bit, savoring the sweetness of them.

As he pulled her closer to him, her arms went around his neck, glorying in the size of him, and she moved closer, pushing her body closer to his, wanting to touch all of him. His hand moved up to cup her breast as his thumb flicked slowly over her hardened nipple.

But as Logan’s moves grew quicker, she opened her eyes in surprise. Her senses began to return rapidly, and she started to pull away from him, breaking the contact.

Torn apart they both began taking labored breaths.

“I…I’m sorry,” they both blurted out.

“I have to go,” said Ororo as she quickly headed for the door.

Leaving a stunned Logan standing in a pool of water that had collected at his feet.

3:07 a.m.

She scolded herself once she was in the safety of her own bedroom.

‘Being in Logans arms felt so right. I could stay there forever. Perhaps it is possible.’

‘No! My reckless behavior was a onetime occurrence. It will never happen again, and I’ll let Logan know first thing tomorrow morning.’


3:10 a.m.

Back in his room Logan lay in bed even more disturbed than when he had first headed down to the pools.

‘Ro tasted so damn good, better than I ever expected. I have to have her, but I can’t. I never will because she is too good and will always be better than me. She’s a fukin’ Goddess for Christ sakes!’

‘It was settled. He was going to forget Ororo and his attraction for her. They were going to be team mates and nothing more. Life would once again be simple or as simple as it could be.’

With his mind made up he rolled over and waited for sleep to claim him.





You must login () to review.