Ororo waited for her turn to walk down the aisle. As she entered the tent she turned her attention to Logan who was looking at her while smiling. She smiled and made her way to where the Professor was waiting to give her away. She grabbed his hand as they made their to the threshold where Logan was. Ororo gave Charles a kiss on the cheek and he did the same. She walk over to Logan as she sent a message to Charles. ~I love you Charles you’ve been like a father to me, all these years. And thank You for this wedding.~

~I love you too Ororo and you’ve been like a daughter to me, all these years. You’re welcome.~

~Take care of her Logan~

~I will~

Ororo turned to face Logan as they looked into each other eyes. Logan noticed her beauty. He wanted to take her up to their room and make love to her all day. Logan was interrupted from her thoughts when the priest began the ceremony.

“We are gathered here today in holy matrimony o join the two spirits of Ororo and Logan.” he went on.

Ororo was also lost. She looked into his and noticed she was the happiest women on earth. She knew that life couldn’t get any better.. Nothing could ruin this day.

“The rings,” the priest said. Ororo took off her left glove and handed her bouquet of flowers and the glove to Marie. Logan received the ring from Kurt who was his best man. “Do you Logan take Ororo to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish as long you both shall live?”

Logan didn’t need to think. He knew he wanted to spent the rest of his life (well the rest of her life. Logan has that healing factor and so he was going to live a lot long than Ororo) with her. “I do” Logan said calmly. He slipped the ring on her ring finger.

Ororo got a ring from Marie and waited for he question to come. “Do you Ororo take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” Ororo said with a smile one face. She slipped the ring on Logan’s ring finger on his left hand.

They held each others hands while the priest finished. “If anyone has any reason to why these two should not be joined together in holy matrimony, speak now of forever hold your peace.”

After what seemed like forever to the two he spoke again. “With the power invested in me and the state of New York, I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Logan didn’t wait two seconds. He grabbed Ororo by the waist and pulled her to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their lips met as their kiss deepened. Everyone in the tent stood from their seats while they clapped and cheered. Ororo and Logan parted but wanted to stay there forever. Neither wanting to let go, they wanted to stay in each others arms forever. “I love you `Ro.”

“I love you too Logan.”

“They walked down the aisle accepting everyone’s congratulations. Everyone later headed inside for the reception.
~~~~~
I know it was short but tell me how you like it. PLEASE REVIEW!





You must login () to review.