Tittle: Canadian Honor

Author’s Note: This Fic occurs during Canada’s colonial days. What can I say, I love the medieval days. I’ll be beginning this fic as soon as I’m done with Different yet Destined. Please review and let me know if I should continue.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in the following story

Teaser:

************************************************************

Quebec, Canada
1784


Logan grinned as he unbuckled his sword, tossed it aside, then yanked off his boots.

“Would you belittle the first poetry this poor man has ever uttered?”

“No…” Ororo whispered, praying that he was not about to give her another lesson in the torturous lesson in the art of being aroused, then left unsatisfied, as she welcomed him into her arms. “Was that what that was?”

He kissed her and she quickly wrapped her arms around him, wondering if this time she could hold him until they were both beyond reason.

“My beautiful ‘Ro,” Logan muttered against her throat as he unlaced her chemise. “You should push me away.”

“Why? You always seemed to manage that on your own,” she replied.

“No…not this time.”

“Are you sure?”

Logan crouched over as he eased her thin chemise off her shoulders. “Yes, my blue-eyed temptress. This time only you can stop this.”

Seeing the hungry way he stared at her, she threaded her fingers through his hair and gently tugged him closer.

“Then there will be no stopping this time…” Ororo muttered, her voice filled with lust.

********

Now the Summary:

Ten years ago, young Ororo Munroe rescued a wounded soldier and lost her heart forever. Now a stunning beauty and gifted healer, she is reunited with Logan Howlett, when he saves her from an unwanted suitor. But Logan is promised to another, a woman who has blinded him to her ruthlessness. Now Ororo must battle against the odds to claim a man and love she will not be denied.





You must login () to review.