All I have to give is…my heart part 2.

Disclaimer: to be honest I don’t know what to write just read the story…lol!!


Rated: R/NC-17

Chapter 2

"Ro…are ya sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Logan…..I love you too….I've always loved you and until today I never thought you felt the same…"

"Same goes for me…..darlin……..and sorry I aint got ya a present or anything…….I aint got much to give…….in fact all I have togive is my heart….."

"That is all I need Logan…..just you….."

She slowly removes my shirt now…….then she looks at me with those wonderful blue eyes, after a few minutes her gaze drops slowly to my slightly hairy chest…ha y’all thought I’d be hairy all over…..I know she wants me I can see it in her eyes, and most of all I can smell it……..
This woman doesn’t know what she’s doing to me….I can feel my eyes close, its just too much I can’t keep focus of the situation……her hands are moving up and down my heaving chest…..after she unzipped my jeans and pulled down my boxers she stares at my generously big member…..

“Goddess, you’re so…big…” she licks her lips and then slowly leans down…..

“Oh shit Ro’…..wait….ya don’t have tah……” I can feel the warmth of her mouth just above the head of my dick…..damn……there’s no point telling her to stop becoz she aint listenin…….once she’s set on something she’ll do it no matter what………

I raise my head a little as I open my eyes so I can see her…….all I can see is her white long hair which is all over face……although am enjoying this I just can’t let her carry on….

“Storm, stop….” She looks at me with an inquiring look…….I know she wants to please me an all but I want to make this special……for her.

“What is the matter Logan did……did I do something wrong…” she asks me with a shy look on her face……so beautiful….

“No, it aint that darling, yer doing everythin right…..trust me…..I just wanna make this special for you, I wanna make love to ya nice an slow……

“Why Logan you don’t strike me as the giving type……whatever has gotten into you?” she asked me…..

“The Christmas spirit…..” I offered.

Now y’all know that’s funny……

Her hair feels so soft and it smells so damn nice…..everything about her smells fucking nice………yep am definitely whipped, she knows I’d do anything for her…….
I slowly lift her up so she’s right on top of me and her face is inches away from mine……I can feel the rise and fall of her chest……I slowly move my arms behind her back and wrap them around her waist…...she looks at me with lust in her eyes……her hands cup my face and then she kisses me……I quickly take control of the kiss……I move my hands lower down her back until I grab her ass and press her harder against me……

“mmm…..Logan wait….I need to….oh…get out of this dress…”

I can hear what she’s sayin but I’m far beyond reason……so I carry on kissing her neck….

“Logan!”

“Ok, Ok….”

She slowly gets up and tries to reach to her back so she can unzip the dress…….
I get up from the sofa and I help her with the task, “Here let me help”…….now that’s much better…..she’s standing in front of me naked now. As much as I want to make this about her, I can feel my animal side screaming to take control of its mate…..but my human side has the upper hand…I quickly take off my boxers and my jeans, then I lay her on the sofa and she opens her arms to me…..an invitation I’m definitely not going to refuse….

We engage in another desperate kiss, our tongues teasing and mingling with each other, then I reluctantly brake the kiss and give her breasts my undivided attention…..I slowly massage them, I can see she likes it so I proceed on squeezing her nipples…..

“Oh Goddess, Logan….please…” she says to me with the husky voice that only I have the privilege to hear….

Then I take one of her soft breasts and place my mouth on it, I start to stroke her nipple with my tongue……she gasps in pleasure and runs her hands up and down my back scraping her nails against my skin….then I tease her nipple with my teeth…..her nails dig into my skin even harder……she likes it rough, heh…

I do the same for her other breast and she whimpers beneath me. She arches her body against mine, encouraging me to carry on….but I’ve got sumthin more intense in store for her….

I start licking my way down her body until I reach her clit and taste the sweetness of her juices…..she tastes so fucking good it’s driving my animal senses crazy, literally.
I thrust my tongue as far as I can reach and she pushes her hips upwards, wanting more…..

“Oh Logan please……don’t stop….” she pleads.

I then go back to nibbling, teasing and tasting every inch of her body and all she can do is moan and call my name…which makes want her even more….

“Logan I cannot wait any longer…please, I want you inside of me….NOW”

Did I tell y’all just how bossy she can be……..

I slowly move back up to face her and bury myself inside her opening. Not giving her a chance to adjust to me I start thrusting in and out of her……she clings to me for dear life as I keep going in and out of her…..no longer within reason and overtaken by my animal side, by the Wolverine, I pound into her harder and faster until she screams my name….
I can feel the walls of her womanhood tighten against my ever so hard member as an overwhelming orgasm washes over us….

“LOGAN!!!.......Oh Goddess, Yes!!!”

All I can manage is a loud growl as I’m about ta come a few seconds after her….


/////////////////////////////////////////


Never in my life…..an I mean never people…..have I felt so complete like there was no need for me to look for my past but just look forward to the present and to my future with the woman I’ve come to love so passionately……..Jean………JUST KIDDING!!!! It’s Storm, obviously!!!! ; )

I move her on top of me because am just too heavy for her then I move a strand of her hair away from her face, our breathing is still hard and we’re both sweating…..

“Logan?”

“Hmm….”

“Shouldn’t we get back to the Mansion, everyone will be wondering where we are”
“Yeah, I guess…..c’mon lets take a shower and get back to what’s left of the Christmas party…..”
As she entered the bathroom she looked at me and said…..“You also have a shower here….my, my Charles has outdone himself...”

“What makes ya think he decided what the bathroom would look like….I was the one who decided it, not him.”

“Oh…sorry Logan…..it’s just so hard to believe-“

“That this little place aint a mess, gosh Storm, you know me more than anyone else here and ya can’t tell that this was my doing and not Chuck’s…..”

“Sorry my love, I won’t doubt you again. I promise…”

“Well….I’ll forgive ya but ya gotta do better than that…”

“Not now Logan, we have to get ready”

“Ok darlin...”

“By the way Logan…..thank you….”

“Fer what?”

“For giving me such a wonderful gift…….for opening up to me and telling me what you feel for me.”

“No problem darlin…..I love ya”

“I love you too Logan.”


END
Please people, I can’t write more…..I don’t know what else to put in!!!! : )





You must login () to review.