The Mixed up Life of Mutant College Students!!!

Disclaimer: Don’t own the X-Men……y’all know the rest!!

Rated: PG-13

Summary: Storm like you’ve never seen her before!!! You’ve been warned!!!


Chapter 1-Welcome to the Xavier College/Institute for the gifted.


“You’re such a fucking hoe!!!”

“Don’t you dare call me that, you bastard!!!”

“I have every fucking right to call you that!! I was so blind not to see it earlier…..how long have you two been *fucking* Ororo, huh!?!”

Ororo walked straight towards him and slapped him, *hard*.
“You rotten piece of shit!!! Why do you always have to jump to these stupid conclusions. Me and Remy are not *fucking* can’t you get that through your thick skull!!! What you saw yesterday was an accident”

“Yeah whatever!!”

“You know what Logan, you’re so full of shit!! I’m not going to sit here and be accused of something I haven’t done!!” After that was said she left and made sure to slam the door loud enough.

Meanwhile Logan just stood in his room brooding with anger and a particular urge to get his hands on a certain Cajun!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


“Aw c’mon chère, you know you da only gal fo’ Remy.”

“Ah don’t care what ya say, swamp rat, I saw ya with Ororo last night!! Now get out of my room!!!”

Remy lowered his head in defeat and left Rogue’s dorm. As he closed the door he leaned back against it.
“This is unbelievable!! No date, an it’s Saturday night!! Mus’ be loosin my touch…..damn!!” said Remy as he stares at the end of the long hallway in front of him. It was 8.00pm and he was hoping to take Rogue out for a fun night out, but things weren’t so easy……

Flashback time!!!!!........

Last week Saturday at 2am, two naughty students come back from a night of drinking and dancing.

“I’m telling you Remy, I-won-pure-an-slipmple……..”slurred an overly drunk Ororo.

“Shh, chère ya wanna wake up da whole college, if any of da teachers find us drunk we be in big trouble padnant.”
Ororo was not the type to drink a lot and a night out with Remy meant a lot of drinking, which she couldn’t handle that well unlike our resident Cajun, Remy LeBeau.

“Soooo, where are you takin me………I hope you’re not going to take me to my room and take advantage of me LeBeau……are you now” she arched her eyebrows suggestively and miraculously stood on her feet, although Remy still had his hand on her waist to make sure she didn’t drop, while they climbed up the stairs leading to her room in the attic.
Unlike the other rooms Ororo’s was the largest, due to the fact that she was claustrophobic and the rooms on the lower levels were just too confining for her.

“Well, only if dats what tu voudrais, chère. Remy be more than happy ta do so” said the Cajun actually being serious and Ororo looked at him like he had grown two heads.

“Remy, sweetie, I was only kidding. Besides Logan would kill you.” She said laughing to herself while she imagined Logan chasing after Remy threatening to kill him, which wasn’t a surprise. Those two never seemed to get along.

“Dat boyfriend of yours couldn’t hurt a fly, dere is no way he be able to face up ta me, chère. Well here we are padnant, amma open da door for you now.”

“Thank you Remy, man I am soooo exhausted…..how can you do this all the time?”

“Dat, petite, is a secret…”

“I aint a little kid Remy, so don’t call me that!!” she said as she entered her room, unfortunately she couldn’t keep her balance and slipped on the floor. Remy quickly went to her aid and helped her up.

“You were sayin, Stormy”

“Fuck you, LeBeau!!” but she wasn’t angry in fact she had a certain glint in her eye which encouraged Remy to carry on flirting.

“You wish!!” He closed the door and sat on her bed, then he proceeded in taking off his boots.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?”

“I wanna sleep witchu, it’s a long way downstairs an you da only one without a room mate soooo, Remy thought ya wouldn’t mind if he crashed here fo’ da night” He was only wearing his boxers now and he quickly slipped underneath the covers of her bed.

“Fine whateva, just don’t push me off the bed, there isn’t much space for us. Anyway do you mind turning your face around. I’d like to get changed.”

“Not at all chère, feel free, it’s not like Remy aint seen you naked befo” Said Remy as he makes himself comfortable in her bed.

“Pervert!!! Jus-no funny business……okay!?!”

No response.

“Rembrandt LeBeau is you listening to me!!”

“Hmm, oui, oui Remy undastand……you no fun, petite”

Ororo was just too tired and too drunk to argue with him about the whole *petite* thing so she let it pass and approached the bead wearing only her black lacy bra and matching panties.

She laid beside him and draped her arm around his waist while she was faced by his muscular back. Basically they were sleeping in the spoon position.


Morning came and passed, the two had already missed about 3 lessons and were going to seriously be in for it.

12.00pm

A loud knock came suddenly and Ororo was literally pulled away from her sleep by the atrocious sound, unlike Remy whom was sound asleep.

“What da fuck” she mumbled before getting up, “I’m Coming!!!” she accidentally grabbed Remy’s shirt and buttoned it up.

She opened the door to find a worried Logan looking at her. “Hey Ro, baby, you o.k. I came to check up on you. Why didn’t you come to your lessons, are ya sick darlin?”

*Who da fuck is dis guy and wats with the funny looking hair…….ow SHIT…..Logan, he’s my boyfriend!! Damn, Ow shit Remy!! What the hell am I going to do!?!?!*
But before she could even think of anything Remy’s voice was heard in the background and Logan was not happy.
“Close da door, chère, it’s getting cold” his eyes were still closed not acknowledging Logan’s presence. Then he added sexily “you don want ol’ Remy to freeze ta death, non, come warm me up” this time he opened his eyes to see Logan trying to attack him while Ororo held him back.

“Please Logan!! I can explain…..we were drunk!! Nothing happened!!”

“Yeah an I’m supposed to believe that you an Mr. Casanova here just *slept* together. What do you take me for Ororo!!”
Remy was out of the bed and slowly backed away from the fuming Wolverine.

“Mon amis, the belle be telling the truth, you know she like a soeur to moi. Remy would neva try to steal your girl. Let’s be reasonable, non.”

“You know what, fuck the both of you!! I only came to check in on Ro but I can see she’s fine so I’ll just leave!!” Ororo followed him down the hall and tried to talk to him.

“Logan, get your butt back here you shithead!!”

“Shut the fuck up Roro!!” He shouted back and headed towards the ground floor towards the Cafeteria. Ororo was forced to get back to her room before anyone noticed just in what state she was in.

End Flash back!!

TBC…….?????


Should I continue or not?…..hope you guys liked it! Please don’t hesitate to give ideas or comments of any sort!! :)





You must login () to review.