Dream

Disclaimer: Ok is this really necessary? I OWN NOTHING, BUT THE STORY. THE CHARACTERS DON’T BELONG TO ME. THEY BELONG TO MARVEL AND FOX. I feel so hollow *starts to cry*



Rating: um…PG-13 for now. I guess whatever

Anything else? No not really, except for the story. So here goes!
Sorry it's kinda short.



Chapter 1


It was a rather warn night at Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. Even warmer in Ororo Monroe’s attic room. A light breeze from her open balcony doors rustled her snowy locks as she turned over on her stomach, sending her sheets to the floor in a disheveled heap.

Feeling a rough hand trailing down her back, Ororo flinched but stayed soundly sleeping. That is, until she heard the distinctive sound of metal claws being unsheathed and felt their cold tips graze her skin, cutting the thin straps of her nightgown. Ororo opened her eyes and attempted to turn over to face her surprise guest. He grabbed her arms, pinning her, and began kissing her back.

“Not so fast ‘Ro.: he murmured against her skin. He let go of her arm and let his hands roam down her sides before turning her over on her back. He stared into her brown eyes before leaning down and kissing her. She let out a soft moan as he moved from her lips to her neck and tried to catch her breath.

“I’ve got to be dreaming.” Ororo mumbled. He chuckled by her ear, sending a shiver through her body.

“That’s right Darlin’, you are.”




Ororo snapped awake as a large bolt of lightning lit her room. Taking a deep breath to try and calm herself, she glanced at her clock. It was 5:27. Ororo normally woke around six to be ready in time to help fix breakfast.

“Close enough.” She mumbled sliding off her bed and heading to her balcony, nearly tripping on her discarded sheets in the process. Angrily, Ororo kicked the sheets to a corner as thunder rumbled outside. Taking another deep breath to steady her, she willed the storm away, and then closed her balcony doors.

Sighing she headed to her bathroom. “Goddess,” she mumbled, “Damnit.”





You must login () to review.