Summary: Now that Ororo has told Charles that Micheal was her son she has o tell Logan. How will he react to fact hat Ororo hid this from him and lied for five years. Read to find out. Please Read and Review.

Thoughts: **

***********************************************************

Our Son Chapter three: No He’s not

***********************************************************

Charles stared at her wide eyed. “Your son? Are you sure? Who’s the father?”

“His father it’s...Logan. And yes I’m sure.“ She finally got it out after a moment.

“Logan? I have to talk to both of you about this.”

“Wait.” Ororo said before Charles contacted Logan.

“What is it Ororo?”

“He...He...doesn’t know.” Charles was speech less. “Five years ago we got drunk and one thing lead to another. I ended up pregnant and I got scared. I did not know what to expect from you. I was very afraid of what Logan would do and say if I told him. So that is when I told you I was going to Africa for that year. I packed my clothes and I left. I took all the money I had and I got my own place for a year. Before Micheal was born I had already given him up for adoption. The people I was giving him to seemed very nice and they let me name him. I named him Micheal Robert. I lost all the weight I gained from the pregnancy and came back here.” Ororo had tears coming down her cheeks. “I’m...s..ssorry Charles. I ...”

“Ororo listen to me.” Charles rolled next to her and gave her a tissue to wipe away the tears. “I am not angry for what you did. I just wished that you would have told me about your pregnancy. I would have helped you. And as for Logan I am almost positive that he would have been there for you also and you both could have risen Micheal here.”

“The question is, how will he act now, that I've kept this secret from him for almost 6 years. I don’t think that he’ll be too happy.”

“No matter what happens I’ll be here for you.”

“Thank You Charles. I just have to tell Logan.”

“Ororo one more thing, do you remember where you gave Micheal up for adoption.?”

“Ummm Yeah. It was The Philadelphia Children’s Orphanage (don’t know if that’s a real place. just made up the name).”

Ororo got up and started for the door. “Ororo are you going to..”

“Yes I am going to tell him right now. Hopefully everything goes okay.” Ororo threw the tissue in the garbage and left the room in search of Logan.

Charles sighed. He rolled over to his desk and picked up the phone. He wanted information. He got what he needed and made another call. “RING RING. RING RING.”

“Hello Philadelphia Children’s Orphanage Molly speaking how may I help you?”

“Hello my name is Charles Xavier of Bayville Massachusetts and I was wondering if you could send me some in formation on Micheal Robert Hughes?”

********************************************************

Ororo was walking around the Mansion looking for Logan. She ran into him going up to her room. “Logan I have to take to you. Can you meet me in the library in ten minutes?”

“Ummm sure `Ro. You okay?” Logan asked once he saw that she was not doing so well.

“Yeah. I am. Just meet me in ten minutes okay.” Logan nodded and she went straight to her room and did not look back.

Logan looked at her walked downstairs to the library to wait for Ororo.

*********************************************************

Ororo walked downstairs and got to the library. She saw Logan sitting on the couch drinking a beer. She sat down next to him. “Logan it’s about Micheal.”

“What about him?” Logan said as he put the beer on the table.

“He’s....he’s our son.” Ororo said.

*********************************************************

How did you like this. Please review. I know I ended this one the same as the last one. Won’t happen again.





You must login () to review.