Summary: Now That Ororo has Told Logan how will he react. Will he accept it or will he deny the fact that he’s a father.

Thoughts: **

*********************

No he’s Not part2

*********************

Logan stared at her with a blank expression. “Logan please say something.”

“What do you mean that he’s our son?” Logan voice was quiet.

“He’s our son. Do you remember when-” Logan cut her off.

“He’s not my son.” Logan told her.

“Yes he is Logan. Don’t deny it.”

“No he’s not.” Logan’s voice was getting louder and he jumped of the couch and started to look down at her.

“Logan listen to me just for one second. Do you remember when we were together 5 years ago?”

“I do remember that but you coulda been with somebody else after that night.”

“Why are you trying to deny he’s our son?” Ororo shouted as she jumped up from the couh and thunder could be heard throughout the mansion.

“He’s your son he ain’t mine.”

“Logan, if you will let me explain, and for once in your life, let the truth go through that thick skull of yours-” Logan released his claws at her words. “Don’t even think about it Logan.”

“Stop sayin he’s my kid.”

“Why would I lie to you Logan. If he wasn’t yours then I would not be here trying to convince you that he is.” Her voice got louder along with the thunder outside. This time it woke up anyone who wasn’t awake. Kids started to gather at the library door. They wanted to see what has gotten her so upset. Micheal was there too listening to them fight.

Logan didn’t say anything. “See you can’t say anything because you know it’s true. Deep down inside you know what happened that night and that Micheal is your son.”

Some of the kids gasped and started to whisper. Micheal just sat there wide eyed staring at the two adults continue to argue about him.

*********************

Charles sighed hearing the thunder. That’s when Hank came up to his office. “You wanted to see me Charles?”

“Yes, Do you know why Ororo is upset?” Hank Shook his head. “Our newest member, Micheal....well is her son.”

“Her son?”

“Yes. I was very surprised when she told me. And now she is trying to convince Logan that he’s the father.”

“Logan? The father?” Hank asked as is he was still trying to process the information.

Charles nodded. “Which is why I brought you here. I need you to take a sample of his blood and match it with Micheals.” More thunder boomed and lightning started to show up as the skies grew dark and rain started to hit the window. “Hurry Hank.”

Hank walked out the door as Charles told him the story on Micheal through telepathy. Hank walked towards the library and started to hear Logan’s voice. “Hank quickly grabbed Micheal and took him to his Lab.

*********************

“Why did Ms Ororo say that Mr. Logan was my daddy?” Micheal asked as Hank Put a band aid on his inner elbow, where he had taken some blood.

“Micheal do you know what adoption his?” Hank asked.

“Kinda.” Micheal said.

Hank sighed and started to explain to Micheal what had happened five years ago.

**********************

“Logan, Five years ago I ended up pregnant because of you. I was scared and left the mansion. I had Micheal and then came back.” Ororo’s voice was quiet and she had tars coming down her face. “Don’t you understand Logan,” her voice was quieter. “He is yours because you are the only person I’ve ever been with, believe it or not you are.” She said is so softly that only Logan could hear her.

She really started to cry and literally flew out of the library and up to her room.

Logan just stood there wide eyed at what Ororo has just said. Now how couldn’t deny it. He looked out the window and saw the weather starting to calm down.

**********************

Ororo splashed the cold water on her face hand tried to wash the tears away. She turned off the water and grabbed the nearest towel and wiped her face. She exited her bathroom and lied on her bed. No matter what she did she could not hold back the tears. Ororo laid on her side and continued to cry. She eventually cried herself to sleep.

**********************

Logan was sitting in his room on his bed thinking about his fight with Ororo.

*Logan can I see in my office for a moment please.*

*Sure I’ll be there in a minute chuck.*

He broke the connection and walked downstairs to speak to Charles.

*********************
Logan sat down and saw Charles looking over 2 pieces of paper. Logan I heard the fight you guys had.”

“I don’t think that Micheal’s my kid.”

“Logan Do you know what these are?”

“No.”

“Look.” Charles gave him the first paper. Logan look at it and saw four words.

Real Mother: Ororo Monroe

“And this.” Charles gave him the other paper.

“What’s this?”

“I had Hank compare yours and Micheal’s DNA.”

“It’s a Match.”

“Yes, it is. Logan you are Micheal’s father.”

“I gotta go.” Logan jumped out of his seat and ran to Ororo’s room.

**********************

He stopped at her door and raised his hand to knock..

**********************

How do u like it r&r please.





You must login () to review.