Summary: Ororo told Logan and he said that Ororo was lying about Logan being the father. Logan was finally proved that he was Micheal’s father. Now he has to apologize for all the things he has said to Ororo. Will she accept it?

Thoughts-**

********************

Our Son: I’m Sorry

********************

Logan raised his hands to knock but then he sensed someone else was behind him. He turned around and saw Micheal standing there with wide eyes. “You’re my Daddy?”

Logan looked at Micheal. His son. “Yeah kid. I’m your dad.”

“Where’s my mommy.” He asked.

“She’s in her room.” Logan said as he walked down so he can be closer to his son. He sat down on the stair and Micheal walked closer to his Dad.

“Can I see her?”

“UMMM.” Logan said as he turned his head to Ororo’s door. He heard something. Ororo let out a soft snore that Logan could just hear. “She’s sleepin’ right now.”

“Oh.” Micheal said. He turned around and started to leave.

“Hey Mike.” He turned around. “How would you like it if you, me and your mom went out for ice cream later on today. Would you like that?”

He smiled and stood up. “Well have Jean make ya a sandwich or something so ya don’t have to eat on an empty stomach.”

“Okay.” Micheal ran off and Logan looked behind him at Ororo’s door.

He walked up to the door and knocked. Not waiting for an answer he walked inside. He saw Ororo lying on the bed with her back towards him. He shoes were on the side of her bed and she was covered up with the blanket up to her waist. He went over to the bed and sat down. She woke up by the shift of weight on one side of the bed. Ororo turned over and saw Logan looking down at her with an sorry look on his face. “What do you want Logan. Do you wan to prove he’s not your son.” She had anger in her voice as she sat up.

“I wanna say I’m sorry.” Logan said quietly.

“What?”

“I wanna say I’m sorry Ro. I know he’s my kid I just didn’t want to admit it.”

“Why Logan?” Ororo asked.

“Some people say I ain’t afraid of nothing. But I’m afraid of havin a kid.” Logan said as he moved closer to Ororo.

“Why are you afraid of becoming something that you are good at. You are like a father figure to all of these kids. I know that you would not treat our kids any different.”

“Ya think so?”

“I know so. When did I convince you that you were his father?”

“From the beginning. I figured that you were not lying. I mean why would you. I Micheal was not my son then you wouldn’t have came to me. You’re the most honest person here. And Charles showed me a blood test Hank took. I’m sorry Ro.”

“I forgive you Logan.” she smiled and leaned forward. She gave Logan a hug.

Logan smiled and hugged her back.. “I saw Micheal and I promised that we’d take him out for ice cream later on.”

“He knows?”

“Yeah. I’m guessing that he was in that group of kids that were listening to the fight in Library.”

“Now we have to face them. What are we going to tell them?”

“The truth.”

“I think that would be best.” Ororo said as she started to get up from the bed.

Logan grabbed her arm and stopped her from going out of the room. “Wait.”

“What is it.”

“What do we do now. We can’t just stop here. Micheal is our son and I think that he’d want us to be together. I know I would.” He stood up from the bed.

Ororo smiled. She grabbed Logan around the neck and pulled him close. She pressed her lips against his. Logan was surprised about this because it happen so quick. It took a couple of seconds to reply, but when he did he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She finally broke the kiss and looked up at Logan with a smile. “I would too.” She whispered.

“Ya know what. I wanna take ya out t`dinner.”

“That sounds nice lovely. When?”

“Tonight at 8. I wanna know all about my son.” Logan said as he leaned down and kissed her again.

“I can tell you only so much, you have to ask Micheal also.” Ororo said as she let him go.

“That’s why I wanted to go out for ice cream later on.” Logan said.

“Come on let’s go talk to Charles.” Ororo said as she put on her shoes and she and Logan walked out of her room to go to Charles’ office.

********************

After their talk with Charles. Logan Ororo and Micheal went out for ice cream. Ororo and Micheal had chocolate while Logan had vanilla. They all talk and afterwards they went the park. Logan and Ororo sat on one of the benches while they watched Micheal play with other kids in the park. “He looks like he’s having fun.” Logan said as he watched Micheal play with another boy in the sand box.

“Yeah.” was the only thing Ororo said.

“Why’d ya keep him from me?” Logan asked as he pulled her closer.

She didn’t answer. She pretended as if she did not hear him., but she turned her head looking at some other children.

“Ro?” Logan said.

“I was scared, Logan.” She turned towards him. Logan looked into her eyes. They were watery and shiny as if she wanted to cry. Truth was that she was fighting back the tears that wanted to break free.

“Like I said before Logan I was young. I was 20 years old. I got pregnant and I didn’t know how you would react. So I left.”

“Ro listen to me. I don’t know how I would’ve reacted either but you could’ve told me. We could’ve work through it.”

“I’m sorry Logan.”

“Do you think That you have ever told me about him, if he never showed up that is?” Logan asked as he wiped her tears away.

“Eventually.” Ororo said.

“Just promise me one thing Ororo.” Logan said as they stood up.

“What’s that.” Ororo said as she finished wiping away the tears on her face.

“Promise me that you’ll never keep anymore secrets like this away from me.”

“Logan, I promise.” Ororo leaned up and gave him a light kiss and gave him a hug. Logan hugged her back..

“Come on lets go home.” Logan said as they walk over to get Micheal. They go in Ororo’s car and drove back to the mansion.

********************

How did you like it. I’ll have the next chapter up soon. Please r&r.





You must login () to review.