Summary: Now that Logan has apologized to Ororo they are a lot closer. Micheal now knows about them being his parents. Now Ororo and Logan have to go to California and confront the people she left her son with. How will Micheal react to seeing his adoptive parents again? Ororo wants custody back for her son. Will she get it?

Thoughts: **

***************

Our Son Chapter 6 A visit to the Hughes prt 1

***************

When they got home from the park Micheal was tired so he took a nap in his room. Ororo and Logan went into the kitchen and started to talk to each other about what they were going to do about Micheal. “He’s our son biologically but not legally.” Logan said as he poured her a cup of coffee and he had a beer.

“I know.” She said as she accepted the coffee and took a sip of it. “I was thinking. I wan you to come to California with me.”

“Why ya goin’ there.” Logan asked.

“That’s were his...adoptive parents are.. I was think I could let them know face to face what kind of people they are. They threw a five year old boy out on the street because he’s a mutant. What kind of people do that. Plus that’s where all of his thing are.” Ororo said as she took another sip of the coffee.

“Sure I’ll go. I should they should see how mad I could get after what they did to my son.” Logan took a long sip of the beer and smiled.

“Just don’t go to the point that you’ll kill them please. I don’t want to go to jail for taking part in murder.” Ororo laughed.

“I wont darlin’.” Logan said as he put his hand on hers and squeezed it. “I promise.”

Ororo smiled. “What time is it?”

“It’s...” Logan looked at his watch. “It’s 2:30. Why?”

“The kids get home in a half an hour. I wanted to know how much time we have alone before the mansion was full of kids again.”

“Oh well When they home I’m havin’ a training session in the Danger Room for about two hours.” And then I’m gonna train for about two hours by my self.”

“And by that time dinner should be done.” she stated.

“Whatcha makin’?” Logan asked.

“Louisiana Gumbo.” Ororo said. “Speaking of which I have to shopping for some of the ingredients soon.”

“That’s sounds good. When are ya gonna go shopping?”

“Later on today when the kids get home.”

It was silent for a few minutes before Logan spoke up again. “Ya know I was wonderin’ if you would go out for dinner with me Saturday night. Seeing that you don’t cook on the week ends and the kids have to cook for them selves-” Logan was interrupted.

“I’d love to.” Ororo said with a smile on her face.

Logan smiled back.. “How bout around 7?”

“That’s perfect.”

Ororo got up from her seat and gave Logan a very soft kiss on the lips before she left the kitchen and upstairs to Micheal’s room.

***************

Ororo opened the door to Micheals room very slowly. She peaked her head through the opening and laid her eyes on her son lying in his bad sleeping in the bed. She smiled and slowly and quietly made her way to his bed. She sat down on the side of the bed and stroked his cheek gently.

She smiled at the sight of her sleeping son. She took his hand. At that moment Logan arrived at the doorway Ororo not knowing that he was there, he leaned against the frame. Ororo whispered something to him that Logan was able to hear. “I love you Micheal I and I know that your father loves you too. I will make sure nothing bad ever happens to you. I’m going to go to your adoptive parents house and I am going to get your toys and all of your clothes.

You are never going to have to see those mean people again. I promise you that. Just remember that I love you very much and nothing is ever going to change and I know that Logan fells the same way. “ She got up off the bed and kneeled next to the bed. She took her hand and ran it across the top of his head and kissed his forehead. She smiled and stood up.

As she got up she saw Logan in the door way. She walk over to Logan. “Come on let’s watch some TV.” She closed the door and the two made their way down to the Rec Room.

***************

Sorry it was so short I promise the next chapter will be longer please review.





You must login () to review.