Summary: Ororo and Logan are now dating. They are getting closer everyday. Now Ororo, Logan and Micheal have to go and confront the Hughes about throwing Micheal out of the house. How will they react to the fact that they adopted a boy who was soon going to be a mutant and how will the little meeting go?

Thought: **

***************

Our Son A visit to the Hughes part2

***************

It was he next day and Ororo Logan and Micheal were getting ready to go to California to confront the Hughes. “Mommy I don’t’ want to go. They were mean to me.” Micheal said to Ororo as they got ready.

“I know you don’t. But nothing is going to happen to you. Logan and I are going to be there to protect you Ok. Besides we are just going to get your toys and clothes.” Ororo said as she kneeled down in front of him.

“You Promise?” Micheal said.

“I promise.” Ororo said as she smiled. “Come on. Your father should have gotten the jet all ready by now.” Ororo stood up and she grabbed his hand and they both made their way to the laughing bay, where Logan was waiting for them.

***************

They landed at the closest airport to the Hughes residents. They were aloud to stay there just for the night but they knew it would not take that long it would be only for a few hours. Logan went out and rented a car. They rented a 2002 Ferrari F-50

“Are you ready?” Ororo said as she walked up to Micheal in the back. He was playing with the toys she got him the day before.

Micheal nodded. “Ok put your toys away and meet us at the entrance.”

Ororo walked over to the entrance and met up with Logan. “He’s coming’?”

“Yeah.” Logan could see that something was bothering her.

“Ro what’s wrong?”

“It’s his parents Logan. What kind of people do that to a small child, he’s 5 years old. If I would have known that they would have done that too him, then they were going to be the last people on earth I wouldn’t have given him up to them. I thought I was doing the right thing, but I guess I know I wasn’t.”

“Ro listen to me. You couldn’t have known what would have happen. You didn’t know that mutants were gonna be exposed. You didn’t know that these people were gonna throw him out once he had gotten his powers. No one could’ve told you that.” Logan put his arms around her shoulder. “Everything is gonna be ok. No mater what happens I’ll be here for you and Micheal. Why would I give up on my family? I got no reason to.”

“I know that you’ll be there and I am glad for that. I love you Logan.” Ororo said as she reached up and gave Logan a hug.

“I love you too, Ro.” Logan said as he hugged her back.

“Mommy, Daddy I’m ready.” Micheal said coming in the room.

Logan and Ororo broke their hug and looked down at their son. Ororo had a nervous look on her face and Logan had his usual tough look. “Come on.” Logan picked up Micheal and grabbed Ororo’s hand. They walked over to the car they rented and Logan put Micheal in the back seat and Ororo got into the passenger side. Logan got into the driver’s seat and waited a couple of minutes before he started the car.

On the way there Ororo gave the driving directions to get to the Hughes’ house. The ride was an hour long. Micheal fell asleep.

***************

“This is the house Logan. “ Ororo said as Logan was about to pass the house.

“The brick one?” Logan wanted to make sure.

“Yes.” Ororo confirmed.

“Okay,” Logan stopped in front of the House. He parked behind two cars which signaled that both of the parents were home.

When Logan turned off the car he was about to get out but was stopped by Ororo.

“Logan wait.”

“What is it Ro?”

“You know that what ever happens, it’s going to change us.”

“How?”

“Logan I haven’t seen these people in almost six years. I met when I was 7 months pregnant. That was one month before I had Micheal. I met with them for a full hour. During that time I wanted to see if they were suitable for my baby. They seemed like nice people but now I know they’re not.” Ororo paused and looked back at Micheal. She smiled and then looked back at Logan. “Legally he’s theirs, but biologically he’s ours. I will go through anything I have to get him back. I’ll die for him. Logan they will go to jail for that. That’s neglect. And I know that laws down here are more strict than New York. That’s when it comes to this.”

“Like I said before, I’ll be here beside you all the way. I’ll never leave.” Logan said.

As a thank you she leaned up and kissed him. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” Logan said smiling.

“We better get going. I want to get this over with.” Ororo said. She turned around and started to wake up Micheal as Logan got out of the car.

“Micheal honey, wake up.” She shook him a little before he opened his big blue eyes.

He moaned a bit. “Are we there?” He asked.

“Yes we are.” she answered. “We’re not going to be here long. First I am going to have a little talk with them. And while I’m doing that, you’re going to show daddy where your room is so you can get your clothes and toys.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah it is.”

“Okay, I am ready to go now.”

“Alright then. Let’s go.” Ororo said. They got out of the car and the first thing that Logan did was picked up Micheal and hold him to his side that same way he did at the air port.

When they got to the door, Logan put Micheal down and he ran behind his legs. Ororo looked at him and sighed. She knocked on the door lightly. They waited a few moments before the door opened. The person who opened the door was a tall man, about 6’2”. He was light skinned and had brown hair. “Miss Monroe is that you?”

“I see you remember me but do you remember what I said before I gave up my son to you?”

“What are you talking about?”

“My son Micheal Robert. You and your wife let me name him before I gave him up.”

“What did you tell us then?” Mr. Hughes asked.

“I simply asked that you would never do anything to him that you would regret.” Ororo said.

“Who is it Tom.” A woman’s voice was heard from the kitchen.. She started to walk out and stopped when she saw Ororo and Logan. Mr. and Mrs. Julia Hughes could not see Micheal because he was still hiding behind Logan’s legs. “Miss Monroe what are you doing here?”

“Oh, my boyfriend and I are here to pick up our son’s clothes and toys.”

“This is his father?” Mrs. Hughes asked.

“Yeah got a problem with that?” Logan growled.

“No I’m just asking.” she quickly said.

“Like I said, we are here to pick up Micheal’s things. And what I failed to mention was that we are going to get him back and you are going to go to jail for child neglect. We will make sure of it.” Ororo said. She was getting angrier by the second.

“You know just out of curiosity, what made you think that a five year old boy can survive out o his own anyway?” Logan asked as the question popped into his head.

“Why should we tell you?” Tom asked.

“Oh I know I can think of six really good reasons.” Logan said as he popped out his six claws.

Julia and Tom gasped. “You’re mutants.” they said in union.

“Logan stop.” Ororo said as she put her hand on his arm. Logan continued to glare at the Hughes as he slowly brought he claws back in. “They’re not worth it.”

Logan didn’t respond. That’s when Logan could smell salt. It was tears. He looked at Ororo who’s eyes were far away from crying. “I wanna go now daddy.” Micheal whispered.

Logan turned around and looked down at Micheal. His eyes were beginning to turn red from the tears. He picked him up and gave him a hug. “We’re going to go home soon ok.” Ororo said. Her voice was soft and sweet.

“I wanna go home now.” Micheal said.

“Okay. Will you excuse us?” Ororo said in a sweet voice.

“No, I don’t want any mutant freaks inside of my house.” Tom explained.

“Well you don't really have a choice, and if I were you I would move out of the way.” Ororo said.

“And I f were you I’d move out of the way also because this is one person you don’t wanna see mad.” Logan warned under his breath. That’s when Micheal gave a soft laugh from his father’s remark.

“I wanna see you try to move me out if the way.” Tom laughed not knowing what he was getting himself into.

“Big mistake buddy.” Logan said to Tom. Ororo ignored his remark

Ororo’s eyes started to turn white and wind came and blew Mr. and Mrs. Hughes right off their feet. Actually they flew back into the wall. Micheal told his parents which way to go and they got to his room.

***************

“Is that everything?” Ororo asked as she looked around Micheal room. Most of the toys were of the shelves. His drawers were completely cleaned out and Logan grabbed some of his favorite books.

By the time they were done packing all of his things they had three suitcases and one box to carry back to the X-jet. “Yeah it’s everything.” Logan said as he closed the box with Micheal’s books and toys.

Ororo used her powers to help take the luggage to the car. Logan carried two of the suitcases when she carried the other one. The box ‘floated’ to the car. When they got down stairs the Hughes were talking and said not one word to them as they left the house. Ororo, Logan, and Micheal walked out to the car and drove back to the airport. They didn’t look back, not even once.

***************

When they got back to the mansion, all of Micheal’s things were organized in his room.

***************

Hey everybody. Did you like it or not. R&R and tell me what you think about it. No reviews no new chapters are going to go up. ^_^





You must login () to review.