Micheal

Thoughts = **

************************************************************

Ororo was working in her garden when Charles’ voice rang through her head. *Ororo please come to my office immediately.*

*Yes Professor I will be there shortly.* Ororo broke the connection and cleaned her self off. She started for Charles’ office.

************************************************************

She walked into his office and she saw Logan standing against the wall and his arms were crossed across his chest. She saw Charles was sitting behind his desk looking over a piece of paper with some printed information on it. She sat down. “Yes Charles.”

“Ororo, Logan Cerebro has detected a new mutant and I want you to go and get him.” He handed Ororo a picture and Logan came and sat down next to Ororo to look at the picture. “His name is Micheal Robert Hughes and He his Five years old.”

“Ain’t that kinda young?” Logan asked.

“I thought so too.” Charles said.

“I’ll go suit up.” Logan said.

“No. Stay in your civilian clothes so people won’t get suspicious.” Charles instructed.

“Micheal. I’ll go ready the jet.” Ororo said as she kept the picture and got up. She left the room and closed the door before either of the men could say something.

************************************************************

“Where is he?” Ororo said as she heard Logan coming up the ramp of the jet.

“L.A. Chuck said to hurry because He’s out on the streets. His parents threw him out because he’s a mutant and now he’s roaming the streets.” Logan said as he sat down and strapped himself in.

“Let’s go.” Ororo said as she watched the exit open up and she piloted the jet out.

************************************************************

It was a two hour trip. About an hour and a half in Logan got concerned about his friend. “Ro are you Ok?”

“I’m fine Logan.” She got up and left Logan to pilot the jet. She went to another part of the jet.

Logan punched in a code and heard a feminine voice. “Auto pilot engaged.”

He got up and went to where Ororo was. “Ro, what’s wrong?”

“I’m fine. Everyone has their own day in which they are not in the mood for anything. Today’s that day for me.” Ororo said as she smiled and got up. Logan smiled too and stood up also. Inside he knew something was wrong and that was not it. He was going to find out. He followed her to the front of the jet and they were silent for the rest of the way there.

************************************************************

Ororo and Logan were searching the streets for 20 minutes looking for the young boy. Logan finally found a kid sleeping in the alley of a restaurant. “Ororo look.”

Ororo looked over in his way. She saw Logan going towards the young boy. “Poor child.”

“Wake up.” she said as Ororo shook the boy Micheal.

“Hmmmm.” Micheal said as he slowly opened his eyes. “Who are you.”

“My name is Ororo and this is Logan.”

“My name is Micheal.” he shivered.

“Here kid.” Logan said as he took off his jacket and put it on Micheal so he could keep warm.

“Thank you. What do you want from me?”

“We want to take you someplace safe.” Ororo said. “Will you come?”

Micheal nodded. Ororo picked him up and held him tightly in her arms. He quickly fell asleep and once in the jet Ororo put him in one of the Med Bay tables on the Jet. She covered him up with a warm blanket and stayed with him for the rest of the ride home.

************************************************************

That night Ororo tossed and turned in bed and could not sleep. She had the same dream over and over again. It started with her giving birth and end with her giving up her son. *I’ll tell them tomorrow.* she thought to herself.

************************************************************

“KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.” She knocked on Charles door the next morning.

*Come in Ororo*

She opened the door and sat down. “I have to tell you something.”

Charles looked up and saw the fear in Ororo’s face. “What is it?” He asked with concern in his voice.

“It’s about Micheal.” Ororo pause and hesitated to get it out. “He’s.....He’s my son.” A tear rolled down her cheek.





You must login () to review.