Title: People Change

Rated: PG-13
Summary: Well things are just starting to get interesting people……lol!! ^_^

Chapter 3

Logan felt comfortable, very comfortable…….almost too comfortable, he couldn’t remember the last time he slept so well, but something seemed odd. Something or rather someone was looking at him, he inhaled the sent and realised whose it was….

He lifted his head from Ororo’s neck and looked straight up.

“You wanna explain to Remy what is goin on” asked the Cajun as he played with his set of cards, not afraid to show Logan his hate and distrust for him. His eyes were glowing with anger the more Logan looked at him, but the Wolverine was definitely not intimidated.

Logan tried to get up but Ororo was still holding on to him, he looked at her and realised she was still sleeping. He couldn’t help smiling at her peaceful expression, she had always been a heavy sleeper and it seemed that not even an earthquake could wake the weather goddess up. He caressed her hair and tried to release himself once again, this time she let go of him. He was about to carry her when Remy moved in and pushed him away. “You listen, and you listen good homme. I don’t want you messin wiv Stormy, she’s very happy an I don’t want to see you ruinin that fo’ her. You had your chance to be with her and you blew it so don’t think of coming back here and play games with my Stormy!! You undastand homme!!!”

Logan was raging with anger but kept it in check and growled menacingly, making Remy know that he wasn’t going to back down.
“Look, Gumbo, I came back here because I wanted to be part of the X-Men. I admit I was hopin I could get back with Ororo but I can clearly see that she’s happy and you know I’m the last person who would want to take her happiness away. And who do you think you are anyway bub, what’s between me an Ro stays between me and her it has nothing to do with you!!”

Gambit was about to say something else until he noticed Ororo shift uncomfortably.
“Look, I gotta take Stormy to her room. Remember what I said homme, she aint da same girl you knew long time ago. She’s a more mature woman right now an you should be careful on what you do, coz if you ruin her happiness I will make sure you don’t come back here eva again Logan” after that he left the Danger Room before Logan could say anything else.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Meanwhile in the kitchen………

“Hey Forge where’s Ororo anyway I need to discuss some training routines with her” asked Scott while he drank his coffee.

“To be honest I don’t know, when I woke up she wasn’t in bed and it seemed like she wasn’t there for awhile. I’m guessing she went flying for a little” Forge replied while he fed Marcus a bit of his toast” At that moment Gambit entered the kitchen and sat next to Scott, grabbing a toast from his plate.

“Hey, if you want a toast you make it yourself” Scott grabbed the toast back before Remy could take a bite. The Cajun laughed and made his way to the toaster.
While the professor and Bobby discussed a few things, Kitty and Rogue came into the kitchen.

“By the way Remy, have you seen Ororo?” asked Forge.

“Oui, she was in the Danger Room. I took her to the living room because she fell asleep. She’s sleepin on da couch” he watched one slice of bread pop out of the toaster and added, “She’s way too heavy for poor ol’ Remy to carry all da way to da loft”

“Watch it Remy, if she catches you saying that you know what she’ll do to you” Forge laughed at Gambit’s somewhat scared expression.

“You aint gonna say anything to her……..right?” asked Gambit suspiciously.

“We’ll see” was Forges reply.

“That woman works too hard in my opinion” said Bobby grabbing one of Scott’s toasts.

“Hey!!” Everyone ignored Scott and carried on talking.

“Yes she definitely does…..Jean do you think you could convince her to take it easy, I tried but you know how she is” said Forge as he cleaned his son’s mouth with a bit of tissue. The little boy frowned and looked at his father with annoyance.

Jean smiled and said, “Well I promise I’ll try. Anyway how are things going, I heard Hank is not happy with your progress”

Forge frowned almost like his son and sighed, “Well I have to admit I haven’t been following his advice, but I will do now since he threatened to let Ororo take care of me and all of you know how strict she can be at times” Jean laughed and nodded.

“Well I have to be off, Jubilee and I are going shopping and there’s barely anything to eat in this house” She kissed Cyclops on the cheek and grabbed a toast from his plate leaving well……..nothing for him to eat.

“Hey you minx, come back here!!!” he shouted after her but she was already out of the kitchen. Bobby and Remy laughed uncontrollably while the professor shook his head trying to keep himself from laughing.

“Why do you guys do this to me all the time?!!” Scott watched them laugh and shook his head. “I swear from now on I’ll just have cornflakes”.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Logan walked through the mansion hallway and stopped as he heard laughter come from the kitchen and felt like going back to his room. He wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone especially after what Remy had said to him.

*Who does that fuck think he is anyway……..he can’t tell me what to* he sighed with frustration and walked towards the living room hoping no one would be in there.
He opened the door and froze when he inhaled Ororo’s scent.

*Wonder what she’s doing here, I thought Gumbo would be sensible enough to take her up to her room. Figures*

He entered the living room and found her sleeping peacefully on the couch. Logan stood there for what seemed like an eternity just looking, or more like staring, at her. She was beautiful, like a Goddess……and in his eyes she was perfect. As If she knew he was looking at her Ororo’s blue eyes suddenly met his.

“Hey” he said surprised, his voice never sounded husky nor gentle, it was usually gruff and sometimes emotionless or when talking to females in general it held a sexual undertone to it but he never sounded like that. Ororo looked at him puzzled not understanding his uncharacteristic action.
He walked up to her and sat near the end of the sofa allowing her to move herself up.
“Did ya sleep well?”

“Yes, I did” she sighed and brought herself to a sitting position. “Did you?” her voice made him shift uncomfortably and Logan found it very hard to hide his erection. Luckily for him Ororo didn’t notice, or did she? *Damn, she sounds sexy when she’s talkin all husky. Oh God how can I control myself around her. How did I even manage to sleep with her without even trying anything?* he thought about the question for a minute and realised the answer, it was as simple as A,B,C *I love her……I-I can’t fucking believe this…….naw am jus not thinkin straight because she’s makin me well…..horny* He pushed out all thoughts about love away and answered her question.

“I….well to be honest I haven’t slept that well in awhile, it’s strange too because we fell asleep on the floor” he grinned and sat closer to her. “I guess having you there made me feel all the comfort I needed”

Ororo swatted his arm playfully. “Is everyone up already?”

“Yeah, I think they’re all havin break……..”

“What is it?”

“Ummm….nothin darling it’s just……”

“What!?” he could see her getting impatient and laughed.

“What, tell me!!” she said impatiently.

Logan kept staring at her and Ororo followed his gaze only to find out that her left breast was literally sticking out.

“Holy sh-I mean Goddess how did I not notice!!!” she tried to pull her zip up but it seemed to be stuck.

Logan helped her pull it up and whispered in her ear. “Well I woulda told ya sooner but I was enjoyin da view” His lips where so close to her ear it sent a shiver down her spine. He heard someone come in but ignored it. He knew it was Forge but right now he had his eyes on something else

Ororo gasped as she saw Forge standing by the door with a look of pure shock. She quickly zipped her training suit all the way up and walked up to him, leaving Logan slightly disappointed. “Forge I can explain”

“You better, what the hell is going on Ororo?!!!”


TBC……





You must login () to review.